Saints 2-2 Leicester - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Just now, Saint_clark said:

Needs to come off. Looks lost.

Yep, Broja should be on, what the fuck are Ralph’s coaching team doing? He’s been saved potentially by Maddison going off, had Tino on toast, Perraud on and KWP to RB was obvious to counter but the manager couldn’t read the game. 

1 minute ago, northam soul said:

Armstrong really needs to be replaced 

Yep. I just don't get the appeal of this lad. Very average on a good day, awful tonight. Broja must wander what he's got to do to play ahead of him. 

I really don't understand why we struggle so much to have two good halves of football in the same game. We were pretty much excellent first half, one poor bit of goalkeeping aside, and now we look like we've completely forgotten how to play.

I'd take 2-2 right now but somehow I don't think it will stay like that.

5 minutes ago, jimmer42 said:

Stop blaming the keeper ffs....about four other players fucked up in front of him

amen. Livramento had an absolute mare positionally, but the first thought for most on here is to slate McCarthy. 

1 minute ago, Chez said:

amen. Livramento had an absolute mare positionally, but the first thought for most on here is to slate McCarthy. 

Livramento was awful, JWP messed up, but McCarthy could and should have bailed them out. He deserves pelting for that. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chez said:

They were all shit for that second goal, but Mccarthy gets beaten at the near post way too often.

1 minute ago, egg said:

Livramento was awful, JWP messed up, but McCarthy could and should have bailed them out. He deserves pelting for that. 

Watch it again. With 2-3 players between him and the ball I don’t think he even saw it until it was on him.

He’s not played well but no need to blame him when he’s not culpable. Too much of that on here.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 2-2 Leicester - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic