Arsenal 3-0 Saints - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

4 minutes ago, Teddeer said:

The only games we have won were against very weak Leeds and Villa teams plus Watford who are crap. Where are the next wins coming from? Ralph is a busted flush and his play book doesn't work.

That’s fair as well. We’ve played some terrible teams and not yet had a convincing win.

If we don’t win against Brentford/Palace then I’ll believe we’re in serious trouble.

Just now, Saint Matty 76 said:

That’s fair as well. We’ve played some terrible teams and not yet had a convincing win.

If we don’t win against Brentford/Palace then I’ll believe we’re in serious trouble.

we already in trouble. Can't score with our strikers, without them?

Just now, Saint Matty 76 said:

If we can't get Adams, Armstrong or Broja fit for those two games then it's hard to see where a goal is going to come from.

What's up with Stuart Armstrong? We've really missed him this season too.

6 minutes ago, Chez said:

Arsenal are a pretty decent team in reasonable form, but this display might be a sackable display. 

He survived after two 9 nil defeats, he'll probably get an extension for keeping the score 'respectable'....!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BotleySaint said:

If we can't get Adams, Armstrong or Broja fit for those two games then it's hard to see where a goal is going to come from.

Yeah this is the big worry for me.

He links everything together and has proved to be our most important player over the past 18 months.

I hope there’s nothing more to it, but we need him back ASAP.

• Like 1

No fight now just resigned that we've already lost... and we have, Ralph has been well and truly found out... can't believe there were even comparisons  to klopp when he first came, his name shouldn't be in the same sentence 

Just now, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Got to forget the games against the top 10. Our season will be defined by games against the teams around us. We need results against them.

Top 10? Jesus. If don't fancy your chances against a tenth pace side you are fucked.

like at Norwich? 

Just now, Teddeer said:

We've made it far too easy and made them look far better than they are.

thats my point, we'd been woeful, spineless and I've not seen enough effort from one or two and if that is noticed at board level the manager gets fired. 

1 minute ago, Chez said:

thats my point, we'd been woeful, spineless and I've not seen enough effort from one or two and if that is noticed at board level the manager gets fired. 

🤣 they didn't notice it after two 9-0s so why are they suddenly  going to notice it now? 

14 minutes ago, BotleySaint said:

EBT1immjdfOpq3DVx__WzCec1bM_5duJpOCpbSaUraRkh3WejIlZzeCcZXo8cJtQHOBzhg=s128

Edited by stknowle
  • Haha 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Arsenal 3-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic