Merry Christmas

Charlie Wayman

Merry Christmas and lets hope this dreadful year with regards to Saints results ends positively

I have been watching Saints since Derek Reeves was centre forward and apart from the time we were in financial difficulty under Wilde/Lowe this has been the most depressing time I have had 

Actually cannot wait for tomorrow's match. Got free Prime setup ready and have a sneaky suspicion that Djenepo is going to win the match for us. No idea why, just think that after the hassle he gave Che on Tuesday, he now has to step up. But, back to the thread, Merry Christmas Saints fans, here's to a brighter 2023 for us all.

• 11 months later...
On 25/12/2022 at 15:27, East Kent Saint said:

A popular western misconception that Jesus and his family were white anglo saxon heritage .

I cant believe this is true, this is the first time I've heard this and if it is i think this is more down to western geography lessons being crap, cos if they think anyone from jerusalem etc is white they are probably thinking about some random western legionnaires asigned to Legio X who were stationed there.

Edited by Convict Colony