Chelsea 0-1 Saints - Match Thread

Midfield_General

3 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Still, the best freekick taker on the planet passed them up. That is not normal

If the passing move had come off we'd be talking about it for years, butsadly  it didn't...JWP is man enough to make his own decisions and he was the one that decided it was too close and he'd try something else. If you want to believe it was forced on him by Jesus Jones/or JWP was doing it to lose the geme, that's fine....I can't be arsed to argue about it.  

Just now, Chez said:

If the passing move had come off we'd be talking about it for years, butsadly  it didn't...JWP is man enough to make his own decisions and he was the one that decided it was too close and he'd try something else. If you want to believe it was forced on him by Jesus Jones/or JWP was doing it to lose the geme, that's fine....I can't be arsed to argue about it.  

yet he has never done that before, and I doubt will do after.  he has scored goals from that range and is the very best on earth at it...

Each to their own

• Like 1

We’ve played fantastically today, but I still cannot get excited about taking points until the 95th min.

Could just imagine how good a position we would have been in right now if we took 3pts last week 😩🥲

C’mon Saints, put in an incredible 2nd half performance and take 3pts today - I’m going to hide behind the sofa for the next 30mins 👀

• Lighthouse changed the title to Chelsea 0-1 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic