Summer Transfer Window 2023

FarehamSaintJames

1 minute ago, hypochondriac said:

This is the kind of deadline day that's lots of fun. 

And I was just sayind how Stewart to Saints is probably considered `done and dusted' on this forum and we've all moved on the next rumour. That will learn us.

23 minutes ago, Turkish said:

rest assured Nick it's extraordinarily busy at Staplewood right now, Jason is going to enjoy a well earned glass of red come 11pm this evening. This are constantly evolving so keep refreshing this page and you'll be kept up to date with the latest news, some of which is imminent. 

well the news that is imminent seems to be confused Turks, one saying Stewert deal off another saying medical passed, pop your head around the door and check.

My money is on he's passed the medical, but only an expert will know

Just now, OldNick said:

well the news that is imminent seems to be confused Turks, one saying Stewert deal off another saying medical passed, pop your head around the door and check.

My money is on he's passed the medical, but only an expert will know

i told you some news was imminent didn't i. Bang on the money again.

• Haha 5

Is the PR rep at the club readying a piece saying

“we had a lot of deals lined up, but due to the complexities of the transfer window, we could not get them over the line. Jason, Martin and the team are ready to meet the remainder of the season head-on. COYRs”

• Haha 4

Just now, Give it to Ron said:

🚨 Southampton’s proposed move for Sunderland winger Patrick Roberts is OFF #saintsfc @JackRosser_

Repeating myself here, but Jack Rosser isn't tweeting at the moment. Wher

2 minutes ago, Smirking_Saint said:

Its in his Sun post

Still can't see it. Direct link?

1 minute ago, trousers said:

Repeating myself here, but Jack Rosser isn't tweeting at the moment. Wher

Still can't see it. Direct link?

Found it...

Nothing about the Stewart deal falling through though....

Edited by trousers
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ivan Katalinic's 'tache said:

What went wrong in those 9 minutes. My guess is Lyanco popped back to get something he'd forgotten and broke Stewart's other leg when he found an 'intruder' he didn't recognise.

9 minutes spent looking for a new biro in the stationery cupboard? Found one, but no rubber stamps, hence Che's loan off.

Is Tella's replacement going to be this year's Gakpo? 🙁

Still wouldn't be against another striker either even if Adams does stay. One injury away from taking Adam Armstrong away from his new good position, or relying on Mara. Adams is going to be playing a lot as well this season with Scotland and the league fixtures, should he stay.

Lets pull one out of the bag.

• Like 1

Just now, Baird of the land said:

If true You really couldnt make it up. Saints spend all their energy trying to sign an injured player and then pull out when they discover he's injured.

Yeah but I don’t buy this crap about them finding out he wouldn’t be fit until October. Given he’s only back in light training that’s pretty bloody obvious surely?

• Like 1