West Ham 1-0 Saints - Match Thread

Convict Colony

3 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

You are if you think he's been worse than Armstrong. He's made some good runs and some good defensive interventions. 

He played as well as his ability lets him, at least he makes an effort to keep the ball moving. Armstrong meanwhile just dribbles into the opposition like he's done most of his career.

- Armstrong and Walker-Peters together = the slowest passing in the world as they instead try and fail to dribble past the opposition

Edited by Nemi

2 minutes ago, Archers Road Stand said:

Armstrong has also been awful. 

Does anyone else on here think Moi had a good game? Show of hands please. 

Moi's performances are always in a range of 3-6. In is 70 odd league matches, how many 7 or higher performances as he had? Today was not actually his worst game. Which says more about the bar set for him then the performance

Every fucking week we look better with these players on the pitch and he still fucks up the selections.

Can’t be bothered having hope any more when this manager can’t even see the most obvious mistakes he’s making.

West Ham cruising to 3 points despite being fucking atrocious. Added to Forest, Wolves x2, Villa and I’m sure a few more.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Archers Road Stand said:

Armstrong has also been awful. 

Does anyone else on here think Moi had a good game? Show of hands please. 

No, he's been as frustrating as he ever is. Gives the ball away regularly and doesn't make any tackles. Made one half decent run today - one.

• Like 3

As long as I live I'll never understand:

1) Why Bednarek was allowed to waltz back into the team after not playing for Villa.

2) Why mangers pick Moi

3) Why JWP is allowed to keep taking corners when we've scored twice from them in about 3 years

4) Why we are so low in intensity and ideas in must win games

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

They are woeful...if I didn't know any better, and I don't, I would have to think that for whatever reason they are playing to go down. They can't be this bad week after week, surely. They are not playing with any drive or desire, nothing at all. Get used to the new destinations in the Championship guys, they're coming.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OttawaSaint said:

As long as I live I'll never understand:

1) Why Bednarek was allowed to waltz back into the team after not playing for Villa.

You'd prefer Lyanco was playing CB today? 

Uou can't win games without scoring, why ddidn't we by a striker or even two. Even if we played long ball there is no natural front man. Too much negative football for two seasons makes it impossible to raise the pace when one down. None of these players would be fit or skillfull enough in championship. 

Just now, Micky said:

We were relegated many months ago mate. We are, and have been for some time, consistently shyte. 

We keep foolishly hoping something will click and change. Game after game it stays the same. Really crap being a Saints fan this season. Constant shite. 

9 minutes ago, whelk said:

Do you think we ever score goals in training?

By being simultaneously crap it probably balances things out and makes our attack and defence both look reasonably decent. 

41 minutes ago, Saint86 said:

Must not lose. Theo, Ely, Mara off immediately for Paul, Carlos, Sulemana.

70minutes to line up with the team that should have started. so poor. Edozie as well should be in the matchday squads.

Edited by Saint86

• Jimmy_D changed the title to West Ham 1-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic