Saints 1-4 Leicester - Match Thread

AlexLaw76

3 minutes ago, Crab Lungs said:

This is on Martin. 100%. Inflexible, suicidal tactics. 

Manning is pointless. Never actually where he should be. Playing Downes and Smallbone is such a weak partnership, this is where the Belfast wardrobe should be.

2 week break and we get served up this crock of shit. Leicester weren’t even that good, just clinical after being gifted most of their opportunities.

We won’t get up playing this way, we don’t have time to be a ‘work in progress’. 

Pathetic, small minded club with a losers mentality. 

Absolutely agree. Tinpot.

• Like 3

Leicester have been pretty average.

We've been absolutely shit.

Far too many players who can't be arsed or who aren't good enough.

And just when you thought it couldn't get worse on comes Joe aribo for a jog - what a waste of a shirt.

We're not going up with Martin - I've seen enough. Yet another manager who can't adapt to what's happening on the pitch.

No idea how that was a red card, but can't blame anything on the ref - we deserved to get smashed and did.

• Like 3

Nothing good about that apart from Edozie and Bazunu.

Woeful and squarely on the Manager IMO. He is demonstrably out of his league. his set up will see us concede bucket load of goals, many of them will be ridiculous.

To think, Martin ridiculed a lad asking about our soft underbelly. 

We have seen enough woeful managers lately, so easy to spot another. He is f-ing terrible and needs to be removed from post.

• Like 5

Got absolutely battered on the counter without ever really being able to do the same back, despite Leicester being open and error prone themselves.

We still seem to have no clue how to actually build an attack. A Armstrong and Edozie our only ball carriers, everyone else always looking for the square pass, even if it's to a marked player. Just tedious rinse and repeat possession that eventually gets funneled into a yard of space inside the touchline where we're forced to hand it back.

Fucking abysmal.

• Like 2

Just now, Lee On Solent Saint said:

As bad as anything we saw under Jones and Selles. Utter embarrassment 

It was worse. Far worse. I cannot believe we’ve fucked up yet again. I was worried we had when we appointed him. I was approx 90% sure we had after Sunderland. Now I 100 % know we have. Just get this nice but useless manager gone. Now.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Where do we rank in terms of being the laughing stock of English football?

Surely we’re top 3 but can’t actually think of anyone above us.

Fuck me. No one apart from Pompey cares about us enough to laugh, and it's not like we've lost every game is it?

• Sad 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-4 Leicester - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic