Saints 2-1 Coventry - Match Thread

Lighthouse

48 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

Knowing our guys now they know they've officially fucked it up for the autos they will be playing like prime Barcelona tonight and we will win 4-0.

Che Adams hatrick.

And unless 1 player fights the cov fans tonight I want no one being called brave at fulltime.

We need to talk 

Just now, coalman said:

Adams going for a perfect hattrick. One deflected of his arm. One pinballed in on the goal line. Just needs one off his arse.

#masterclass

• Haha 1

Just now, coalman said:

Adams going for a perfect hattrick. One deflected of his arm. One pinballed in on the goal line. Just needs one off his arse.

Ha great minds.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SNSUN said:

Can't say we've played well at all but can't knock the scoreline.

Bit harsh, some very nice moves so far tonight 

* I've only seen the from the 2nd Adams goal onwards.

Just now, coalman said:

Did the Coventry manager kick a black cat through a mirror or something? I guess you can't prepare a team to defend against someone like Adams.

How do you train to stop someone that doesn’t know what they’re going to do themselves?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

Nobody can argue that playing two proper full backs is not the right thing to do, especially with Russball

This more than anything, but if Bree or KWP is out, do we play Manning or Stephens? This is where we have fallen down a lot this season. 

2 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

This more than anything, but if Bree or KWP is out, do we play Manning or Stephens? This is where we have fallen down a lot this season. 

Although I prefer Bree to Manning, I would still play Manning over Stephens at full back. In fact I’d rather play Meghoma over Stephens. Square pegs in square holes always.

• Like 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 2-1 Coventry - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic