Saints 2-1 Coventry - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Tbf, this is just the same game we've seen multiple times in recent weeks, with the exception that we've had the rub of the green.

The missed penalty, Che scoring with his arm, just things that haven't gone for us recently have all gone well.

4 minutes ago, saintnick said:

Millwall 1-0 up 

Imagine the meltdown on here if we had the form of Leicester...all I've heard all season is how amazing Maresca is, even though last December the Leicester fans were calling him out for being slow, ponderous and boring, and only caring about possession 🤣

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Confused 1

My Sky is acting the goat Mrs JBS is watching Ingerland ladies v Ireland - the Irish have a lass on throw ins, jeez they are sensational from the 3rd stripe of grass into the England half she has launched throw-ins right Ito the mixer of the box just like JWP would do with his feet………no one can be offside. 

• Like 1

Another little reminder from Coventry. Needed a challenge, and Has wasn't close from the corner.

Meanwhile, we're getting chances, but well within ourselves, rather than upping our tempo across the team and driving to create. Same as we usually do.

And as I type that, they score. Because that's the result when we do that. In nearly every game. When will Martin learn?

• Like 2

Just now, trousers said:

Wait a sec... Just asked my son for an update on our second half performance... ;)

Tell your son to run down the front and punch Russ in the back of the head for me please?

• Haha 1

I will continue to scream this until I'm blue in the face - inability to cope with pressure is not a coach managed skill - it is a mental skill that needs to be dealt with by a shrink. Our defence are too weak mentally, and it is an issue that has plagued us for the last 4 years or so, regardless of which players, managers and coaches are at the club. 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 2-1 Coventry - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic