Nathan Redmond Joins on 5 Year Deal - Official

Saint Garrett

It has been widely reported we was after a right winger for quite some time, I guess to replace Juanmi. Mane is not a winger. Hes proven to be far more effective through the middle. Redmond much more of a orthodox winger.

Agree. Replacing Sadio will be tricky.

Different sorts of players though. Tadic slower, more technical, with eye for a pass. Redmond more of an out-and-out winger with pace.

Nice to have different tools in the tool box.

Isn't that what Puncheon was ? Such a shame we sold him on

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Could be a good signing - basically depends on (a) how he settles in the squad and (b) how we use him. If he is to link up with Berty then it could be an astute signing. Have to say though, £10m sounds a bit too much...I would have thought £7-8m was more the level.

I thought he was meant to have an £8m release clause. Anyway, it seems a sound investment - as a squad player.

As others have said, if he's a direct replacement for Mane, that's such an inadequate downgrade for a key player, it's almost funny.

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

I thought he was meant to have an £8m release clause. Anyway, it seems a sound investment - as a squad player.

As others have said, if he's a direct replacement for Mane, that's such an inadequate downgrade for a key player, it's almost funny.

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

Yeah but he was being chased by us, Stoke and West Brom so we may have had to go above the 8 million release clause to secure him.

Yeah but he was being chased by us, Stoke and West Brom so we may have had to go above the 8 million release clause to secure him.

That doesn't make sense. If he had a release clause, all 3 clubs would have known they didn't need to go above it to get him. It would be the player that then decides who gets him, not Norwich.

This will be a really good signing I feel. Looks to have a lot of ability, great potential at such a young age and also appears to be a good character! I remember watching him play for Birmingham at 17 and he ripped the opposition apart down the right! Have been hoping we sign him since then!