Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Oh and did anyone else laugh when they were described as 'the big fish' in the division, last night on the Football League Show?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUwEQHpLgd2NYRUebbMMxzxjuXgWrdzZXWbD0AZaWZzY8-zC5eZw

Portsmouth Apprentice 2013

Sponsored by

Jobsite_Logo_Online.jpg

Starring

Stuart "The Brand" Baggs as deluded Pompey fans

Claude Littner as rallyboy

Edited by Matthew Le God

Some of the phew on POL still don't get just how rubbish their team is, they think they're going to win the JPT hands down

Everyone says 'nah, leave the paint cup for the scummers'. I actually want us to win it, just so we can laugh at them and say 'easy peasy, that's another one in our cabinet, anything you can do we can do better!'

Because winning the JPT gives the skates bragging rights :facepalm:

this is our first opportunity to put something in the new trophy cabinet that we have which will mean it will be the first trophy we win as a fans owned club, if we get that far of course. Like Porgey says, the money would be worth having and you just know we'd well and truly sell our Wembley allocation five fold.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And the list of posts giving up on the new players already and demanding new signings is just too numerous to list.

Some of the phew on POL still don't get just how rubbish their team is, they think they're going to win the JPT hands down

Because winning the JPT gives the skates bragging rights :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And the list of posts giving up on the new players already and demanding new signings is just too numerous to list.

TBF to them they did do their administration and relegation a lot better than us as well

Everyone says 'nah, leave the paint cup for the scummers'. I actually want us to win it, just so we can laugh at them and say 'easy peasy, that's another one in our cabinet, anything you can do we can do better!'

Which of course means they won't win it, and we have bragging rights. Not that that will stop them having a go at us though - the old "tin pot" trophy line will be uttered if that happened.

The fish are fighting back..

crazy-fish.jpg

A News billboard outside Co-op in Warsash says "Pompey ready to unleash brute". Don't know if its an old one before yesterdays game or for the next publication. Who is the brute then?

Bringing out their own aftershave so anyone can smell of fish?

brut-after-shave-by-faberge-3-4-oz-after-shave-glass-bottle-men.jpg

A News billboard outside Co-op in Warsash says "Pompey ready to unleash brute". Don't know if its an old one before yesterdays game or for the next publication. Who is the brute then?

A cast off from Stevenage named N'Gala who is their new hard man apparently. Just looks a clogger to me.

A cast off from Stevenage named N'Gala who is their new hard man apparently. Just looks a clogger to me.

Made all the difference when loaned to Barnet last year, he brings valuable experience of how to escape League 2 to Fratton Park.

I like that, a new record for the fastest and most orderly mass evacuation of a League Two ground in history - 10,000 back out through the turnstiles before the 80th minute!

Maybe that will bury the portsmyth about dirty scummahs leaving early while the fatpipes faithful cheer every last kick. :?

In the past it was Thierry Henry, now it's Dave Kitson who left the field to mass applause with his team in total domination, and paused briefly to tell the locals that they are the greatest fans he has ever played in front of...sort of.

But now the pressure builds, on Bournemouth!

The game this coming week is now massive for them.

The plucky blue minnows from League two will raise their game, after all, it is pompey's cup final, their only chance to have a pop at their local rivals.

And that's why it isn't fair on Bournemouth because pompey will give it everything in their big game, let's just hope the ref is big enough to cope with such a massive fixture.

I'm guessing it's a sell out?

And if it isn't, just reduce the ground capacity until you hit the figure of tickets sold.

I like that, a new record for the fastest and most orderly mass evacuation of a League Two ground in history - 10,000 back out through the turnstiles before the 80th minute!

Perhaps they were just trying to show the council that their fire evacuation procedures were up to scratch?

ajezeheq.jpg

@pn_neil_allen: That is a shocker from The Sun. Not so much as a boo at the end.

:lol: Love the picture of Iain McInnes, we should replace :facepalm: with that picture!

I love the Oxford manager's parting shot:

"Kitson was outstanding for us. He was everywhere & not just because he'd been shafted by the bestest & had a point to prove" (slight paraphrase)

It's just gets better and better

Leaving early

Lack of atmosphere once Oxford scored

Fighting amongst themselves

Booing ex players

Booing their own team

Chanting for the managers head

All this from the super-duper bestest fans in the world™ in the space of 90 minutes

Can someone remind me again, how exactly is Fratton Park, as their fans put it, 'Ours?'

Yes, the fans put just under 50% of the money in, but what control does the average pledger (I'm not going to call it shareholder...) have?

Can't he afford a suit that isnt two sizes too small?

Note also the short-sleeved short that is too small for him to do up the top button. It's all part of his "I'm just a fan like the rest of you plebs" image -- unlike the champagne.

Btw, perhaps Nicola would lend him a better watch if he asked nicely?

Note also the short-sleeved short that is too small for him to do up the top button. It's all part of his "I'm just a fan like the rest of you plebs" image -- unlike the champagne.

Btw, perhaps Nicola would lend him a better watch if he asked nicely?

A classic Eddie Mitchell look ;)

Can someone remind me again, how exactly is Fratton Park, as their fans put it, 'Ours?'

Yes, the fans put just under 50% of the money in, but what control does the average pledger (I'm not going to call it shareholder...) have?

It's not even 'theirs' until PCC is repaid the loan at the very least.

A quick lunchtime edit, et voila, transparent backgrounds too:

250px wide

256gxh4.png

150px wide

ju8neo.png

80px wide

w8wzyt.png

30px wide (and perfect for adding to this forum's smiley list...)

29kp7bl.png

Download and use to your hearts content. :smug:

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})