Tottenham build up thread ...a question posed

Yorkshire Saint

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/spurs-v-southampton-information-for-supporters-050516/?

The co-operation of all those who have heeded the advice to arrive in plenty of time for our recent home fixtures in order to clear security is appreciated by everyone at the Club and vital in ensuring all fans are in their seats in time for kick-off.

Similar security procedures are planned at all home fixtures for the foreseeable future.

Ahead of Sunday's Premier League match against Southampton, we would urge all supporters to arrive no later than 12.30pm to ensure security is cleared. Kick-off is 1.30pm.

Please be aware that security WILL NOT be reduced or compromised in the event of queues forming to clear security and kick-off will not be delayed as a result.

Fans can also assist in the following ways:

• Please ensure all coats and jackets are open and ready to be searched

• Avoid bringing any bags with you to the stadium unless absolutely necessary. ALL bags will be searched. Please note there are no “left luggage” facilities at the stadium

• If you are experiencing extended queuing, please be patient. Our staff are doing everything possible to get you into the stadium safely and as quickly as possible.

• Be extra vigilant and alert staff or police to anything unusual

Not sure, but if he accepts that he won't get away with it he might choose to start the ban now rather than miss more at the start of next season.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

he has accepted the charge so will be banned.

I think the FA have handled the Dembele incident absolutely right - 6 match ban sends the proper message.

The north london yobo's aren't happy with it, saying it's too big a ban. It was a nothing incident, apparently.

I kind of agree, if someone tried to gauge my eye out at the weekend I'd laugh it off - just proper banter!

The north london yobo's aren't happy with it, saying it's too big a ban. It was a nothing incident, apparently.

I kind of agree, if someone tried to gauge my eye out at the weekend I'd laugh it off - just proper banter!

The RFU handed Chris Ashton a ten match ban for a similar offence. Thing is, given the footage he can hardly claim he was trying to wipe away a tear in Costa's eye. The FA absolutely have to come down hard on crap like this just like they did with Suarez and the biting incident

Tbh most fans will play down any offence committed by one of their players so I'm not surprised. However he's about as innocent as a puppy sitting next to a pile of poo

Alderweireld and Rose both fine to play apparently. Only Dembele and Alli missing.

If those two are fit to play them they must of bottled it on Monday, both looked like having muscle pulls but it seems just an act as the game became one for the big boys.

In terms of line up, I'd go for:

------------Forster------------

Martina--Fonte--VVD--Bertrand

-------Wanyama--Romeu------

Mane---------Davis-------Tadic

---------------Long-------------

They'll no doubt have the majority of possession and will press us high, but hopefully we can hit them on the break. Long's running and tenacity should give us the option to play long balls over the top when we're under pressure if necessary.

In terms of line up, I'd go for:

------------Forster------------

Martina--Fonte--VVD--Bertrand

-------Wanyama--Romeu------

Mane---------Davis-------Tadic

---------------Long-------------

They'll no doubt have the majority of possession and will press us high, but hopefully we can hit them on the break. Long's running and tenacity should give us the option to play long balls over the top when we're under pressure if necessary.

I would have thought denial of possession would largely neutralise them

To show Spurs why we don't like them, I think everyone should go dressed as Frank Saul!

My dad still hasn't forgiven them for it .

We did get stiffed by Spurs back then when Martin Chivers went the other way.

With WetSpam losing to Swansea we now have to beat the Spuds tomorrow to go up to sixth.I'm putting a fiver on Saints to win.

Spurs are a very good team.... However without Pelle holding us back we can go there and beat them .....

Let's get it done...

everyone should go dressed as Frank Saul! My dad still hasn't forgiven them for it .

Your Dad was spot on, that transfer remains the most outrageous swindle ever. Like swapping Kane for Ali Dia. I've hated Spurs ever since.

And no I won't let it go

Had a look on the Spurs forum and they're worried that we'll play 5-3-2 as they are vulnerable when teams play that formation against them. Will be interesting to see what Koeman does there.

Would make sense. As we found out pochs game plan works best against teams who come to play. Teams that sat deep and counter attacked quickly always seemed cause him problems.

LOL at Poch having a moan!!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10272248/mauricio-pochettino-says-rivals-support-of-leicester-was-not-right

It's because nobody wanted your pox ridden, dodgy dealing cesspit of a club to win the league.

You've played some good stuff, but that's just like putting lipstick on a rottweiller, covering over a morally bankrupt cheating conniving nest of vipers running the club.

Love the bit about being careful about expressing opinions to the press. Those *****s weren't shy about publically saying they were going to buy JRod, Morgan, Wanyama and WBA's Beharino over the last 2 seasons, and once the seed was planted and players head swayed put in pitiful bids for the players.

Please please please lets us stuff em today.

Rant Over!!

LOL at Poch having a moan!!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10272248/mauricio-pochettino-says-rivals-support-of-leicester-was-not-right

It's because nobody wanted your pox ridden, dodgy dealing cesspit of a club to win the league.

You've played some good stuff, but that's just like putting lipstick on a rottweiller, covering over a morally bankrupt cheating conniving nest of vipers running the club.

Love the bit about being careful about expressing opinions to the press. Those *****s weren't shy about publically saying they were going to buy JRod, Morgan, Wanyama and WBA's Beharino over the last 2 seasons, and once the seed was planted and players head swayed put in pitiful bids for the players.

Please please please lets us stuff em today.

Rant Over!!

Do we take it that you don't like them then ??

:):)

To show Spurs why we don't like them, I think everyone should go dressed as Frank Saul!

My dad still hasn't forgiven them for it .

We did get stiffed by Spurs back then when Martin Chivers went the other way.

Don't forget Ruddock at a tribunal where part of their "evidence" was the paltry contract they were offering him to reduce his perceived market value. Then a couple of months into the season after a few good performances they offered him improved terms. Not that Venables would ever give misleading evidence of course.

And the Hoddle saga.

They really are c^nts of the highest order.

Though the dislike (rivalry) pre-dates that.

I'm sure one of the historians will bear this out, but I recall reading it goes back to Southern League days.

everyone should go dressed as Frank Saul! My dad still hasn't forgiven them for it .

Your Dad was spot on, that transfer remains the most outrageous swindle ever. Like swapping Kane for Ali Dia. I've hated Spurs ever since.

And no I won't let it go

You've just reminded me of another reason to hate the yids:

Tommy Forecast.

Although Lowe must share some, possibly much of the blame for accepting that clown, it still rankles as a crime passing him off as a professional footballer.

Spurs just drifted suddenly from 1.95 to 2.10 on 365 (Saints going from 4.00 to 3.70) from about ten minutes ago.

That's actually a relatively significant swing especially for it to be such a sudden jump. Looks like some kind of news has filtered through.

Spurs just drifted suddenly from 1.95 to 2.10 on 365 (Saints going from 4.00 to 3.70) from about ten minutes ago.

That's actually a relatively significant swing especially for it to be such a sudden jump. Looks like some kind of news has filtered through.

tumblr_inline_n56sagEB4Y1r41umo.jpg

Had a look on the Spurs forum and they're worried that we'll play 5-3-2 as they are vulnerable when teams play that formation against them. Will be interesting to see what Koeman does there.

I had a quick look there too. They're so excited and nervous about whether they can win and secure 2nd place above Arsenal that I think an early goal from Saints should set the nerves jangling and get the home supporters moaning.

You always think we will get beat, well beaten by city was one of your top predictions

We are in good form and spurs must be hurting so go on try and be positive

Knew you'd jump on that.

Like I said last week, I hope I'm wrong as this is pretty much a must win for our European hopes.

FWIW I rarely put my predictions on this forum so "always think we will get beat" is clearly wrong.

Umm 4-3 Spurs , they will rob us (like they repeatedly do to us in every bloody way) in last ten minutes to win the game. I'm not religious but for the love of all gods please say I'm wrong and give us a win against these rotten overpaid bastards and their bell end army.