Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 93 of 93

Thread: Norwich v Saints Build up Thread

  1. #51

    Default

    Premier League teams meeting this morning to discuss postponing all games until the international break. Seems optimistic to me.

    Leicester, Chelsea, Arsenal and Watford all have players in isolation because of this. Brighton v Arsenal has already been postponed.

    At least we might have Redmond back available when this game finally gets played!

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DT View Post
    Wow. Epidemiologists, immunologists, and viral experts on here. I never knew.
    Yep, you're not allowed an opinion on something you don't have a doctorate in.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

  3. #53

    Default

    This game won't be played.

    Heard it here first

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by igsey View Post
    Premier League teams meeting this morning to discuss postponing all games until the international break. Seems optimistic to me.

    Leicester, Chelsea, Arsenal and Watford all have players in isolation because of this. Brighton v Arsenal has already been postponed.
    Everton's entire squad and staff have now been isolated too.

    There's no way games will be played for the foreseeable future.



    Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

  5. #55

    Default

    A month without football it seems.

    BUT, with the Tories deciding to just let the virus run through the population, we'll be in Italy's position or worse in a few weeks. So fixtures aren't magically going to start again in early April.

    Think this could be it for a few months.

  6. #56

    Default

    Premier League suspended until 3rd April

  7. Default

    This has got 0-0 written all over it

  8. #58

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adriansfc View Post
    A month without football it seems.

    BUT, with the Tories deciding to just let the virus run through the population, we'll be in Italy's position or worse in a few weeks. So fixtures aren't magically going to start again in early April.

    Think this could be it for a few months.
    Jesus

  9. #59

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Windsor...ish.
    Posts
    12,697

    Default

    Iíve just bought a black market ticket for this game, paid £1000. Looking forward to it tomorrow. Just broke up with the wife so she canít object. Anyone fancy meeting me before the game? All alcohol is on me.

    Wait, whatís that? Postponed? ****.


  10. #60

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    gutter
    Posts
    14,062

    Default

    All elite football cancelled.

    Norwich v Saints is still on then

  11. #61

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ampshoire - where else?!
    Posts
    7,202
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    For once in my life I am glad I didn't opt for the saver deal at the hotel we booked in Norwich for tomorrow night as the price difference was negligible - I had the possibility of a different beast from the east in mind when sorting it out.

  12. #62

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    7,138

    Default

    Club just announced that they will cover refunds for supporters who have paid for non-official transport to Norwoch.

    Well played SFC.

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saints foreva View Post
    Club just announced that they will cover refunds for supporters who have paid for non-official transport to Norwoch.

    Well played SFC.
    Fair play, good move from Saints.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

  14. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trousers View Post
    This has got 0-0 written all over it
    P - P I would have thought

  15. #65

    Default

    At least it gives Redmond time to be fit again.

  16. #66

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    outtheresomewhere
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trousers View Post
    This has got 0-0 written all over it
    Made me laugh out loud.

  17. #67

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DT View Post
    Wow. Epidemiologists, immunologists, and viral experts on here. I never knew.
    I have a BSc in Microbiology, but spent a large part of the last 35 years detecting, preventing, and recovering from computer viruses.

  18. #68

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adriansfc View Post
    A month without football it seems.

    BUT, with the Tories deciding to just let the virus run through the population, we'll be in Italy's position or worse in a few weeks. So fixtures aren't magically going to start again in early April.

    Think this could be it for a few months.
    Yep.

  19. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saints foreva View Post
    Club just announced that they will cover refunds for supporters who have paid for non-official transport to Norwoch.

    Well played SFC.
    Yes, well played.

    I have just been to the ticket office to get a refund on my train ticket. Full refund of £53.60 it says.

    The only dilemma now is... do I tell my wife that I'm not going? She'll only find something unproductive for me to do if I stay at home.

  20. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Grandad View Post
    Yes, well played.

    I have just been to the ticket office to get a refund on my train ticket. Full refund of £53.60 it says.

    The only dilemma now is... do I tell my wife that I'm not going? She'll only find something unproductive for me to do if I stay at home.
    Take the 53.60 and drive to Wiggle in Bournemouth.

    Lunch special is Burger, drink and dance for £10.

    Get 5 and leave a 3.60 tip.

  21. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Take the 53.60 and drive to Wiggle in Bournemouth.

    Lunch special is Burger, drink and dance for £10.

    Get 5 and leave a 3.60 tip.
    But I might catch something there.

  22. #72

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Camden, London
    Posts
    10,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    I have a BSc in Microbiology, but spent a large part of the last 35 years detecting, preventing, and recovering from computer viruses.
    Wow. You could be health secretary

  23. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Grandad View Post
    But I might catch something there.
    wear gloves or take hand sanitizer

  24. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    wear gloves or take hand sanitizer
    I do that at home.

    Any time that I go near my wife.

  25. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Grandad View Post
    I do that at home.

    Any time that I go near my wife.

  26. #76

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DT View Post
    Wow. You could be health secretary
    I can't lie convincingly enough to be a politician.

  27. #77

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Leslie Tiller was f**king murdered!
    Posts
    12,331

    Default

    If anyone has already booked their train tickets and wants to go anyway, I know a cracking owl sanctuary.

  28. #78

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ampshoire - where else?!
    Posts
    7,202
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    If anyone has already booked their train tickets and wants to go anyway, I know a cracking owl sanctuary.
    Sorry for appearing a bit dim..........Ummm............is that code for meeting up with Whitey this afternoon at Wiggle?!?

  29. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Boy Saint View Post
    Sorry for appearing a bit dim..........Ummm............is that code for meeting up with Whitey this afternoon at Wiggle?!?
    It’s a tempting offer but my woggle hasn’t wiggled in years.

  30. Default

    A solid start from Saints. Not sure if we can sustain this for the whole game though. Cheeky insurance bet?

  31. Default

    Drew 0 0 then, solid at the back and sustained positioning.

  32. #82

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The metropolis of Wem
    Posts
    7,651

    Default

    There was absolutely nothing to criticise in that performance.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  33. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shroppie View Post
    There was absolutely nothing to criticise in that performance.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Really? You don't think we should have started with the middle square? #schoolboyerror #ralphout #goingdown

  34. #84

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The metropolis of Wem
    Posts
    7,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trousers View Post
    Really? You don't think we should have started with the middle square? #schoolboyerror #ralphout #goingdown


    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  35. Default

    Norwich middle square incoming...

  36. #86

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Rubbish support from both sets of fans. Didn’t hear one original song.

  37. Default

    watch us give up a 3 in a row with the last move. Every single time...

  38. #88

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The metropolis of Wem
    Posts
    7,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSaint View Post
    watch us give up a 3 in a row with the last move. Every single time...
    It was the 3-3-3 formation.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  39. Default

    Just hearing Manť got 3 in a row, all on his own We got ripped off there..

  40. #90

    Default

    Absolutely **** as per usual. No way back from this, pretty much down now.

  41. Default

    Went on to draw with Man City 0 0

    https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a4387481.html

  42. #92

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Well, that result hasn’t got us any closer to challenging for a European place, or got us further away from the relegation places. Lucky I put a cheeky insurance bet on that as I just knew that was coming as soon as we gave away the centre square.

  43. #93

    Default

    Our media team are incredible, they always come up with something different.
    Looks like the BBC and news outlets have really entered into the spirit.
    Good publicity for the club

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •