Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Neil Allen ‏@pn_neil_allen

Ben Haim; an apology. Some on News forum say I'm bullying you. That hurts. So I won't again mention your £2m demands which may kill ‪#Pompey‬.

Neil Allen shows once more why he is such a w4nker!

He knows that if TBH doesn't go and kills Pompey, then Neil Allen also loses his job, so he has a vested interest!

And, let's be honest, judging by his recent attempts at 'journalism', he isn't going to get another job elsewhere!

Ben Haim; an apology. Some on News forum say I'm bullying you. That hurts. So I won't again mention your £2m demands which may kill ‪#Pompey‬.

Christ, Allen really is an arsehole, isn't he. A man whose paper lapped up all the excesses under Gaydamak/Redknapp/Storrie with no questions asked, and which excitedly called CSI the 'real deal', is now accusing a typical signing of the Storrie era of killing the club. Did Ben Haim write his own contract? Was the club somehow forced to pay him £36K per week, plus another £14K on top of that for 'image rights'? No, thought not. But now it's TBH's demands which may kill the club. There really are times when the sh1te spouted by Allen and his playmates stops being funny and flips over into straightforwardly nauseating.

He is such an odius little man and a crap journalist in my opinion. They are not demands Neil, they are debts and commitments of the club and we know how strongly appleton feels about honouring contracts.... You ran the article yourself.

That is a truly appalling suggestion. I can only assume you have over-done it at your beer-festival or have been out in the sun too long again. I do not want my home city associated in any way with those fish-frottering failures. Give Salisbury City their place in the league by all means, but I do not want to see a 'Sarum Skates' franchise in my lifetime. I feel dirty just thinking about such an idea.

I don't think The White's fans would be best pleased either.

Neil Allen shows once more why he is such a w4nker!

Christ, Allen really is an arsehole, isn't he.

He is such an odius little man and a crap journalist in my opinion.

Yes, yes and yes. His best buddy Laurence 'skate' Herdman was lauding it up the other day when the Olympic Torch was nearby - waving like the Queen someone said! Pair of ****s.

Christ, Allen really is an arsehole, isn't he. A man whose paper lapped up all the excesses under Gaydamak/Redknapp/Storrie with no questions asked, and which excitedly called CSI the 'real deal', is now accusing a typical signing of the Storrie era of killing the club. Did Ben Haim write his own contract? Was the club somehow forced to pay him £36K per week, plus another £14K on top of that for 'image rights'? No, thought not. But now it's TBH's demands which may kill the club. There really are times when the sh1te spouted by Allen and his playmates stops being funny and flips over into straightforwardly nauseating.

I'm assuming Allen will accept redundancy without complaint when the skates go pop and a sports `writer's' services are not required.

July 16..........Kingsbridge Saint

July 17.........Depressed of Shirley

July 18..................St lightjaw

July 20......................pedg and spudgun

July 23...........Yours truly

July 24...........................................Winchester red

July 26..........camdijk

July 27........................Cryoman1965 ( a big puff )

July 28......................................................................................................Trousers and bionani

July 29..............Saint linford

July 30......Under west stand and shroppie

July 31..........................andysstuff and badger x16

August 1.....Doctoroncall

August 3................................Ampersound

August 4.........Sevvy

August 6..........................................................holepuncture

August 9.................Shrek

August 10..............................Fowllyd and Saintforever

August 17........................................................................................Petersfield Saint

God bless not having alot to do today

I know a couple of you have already bagged it, but I'm going for 2nd August.

Thursday's the new Friday now.

And the're off,the 2nd of August got a flyer and is the first to show..................and as they settle down it's the 2nd of August out in front,being pressed by the 10th, the 30th and 31st of July four lengths back,mainly the middle of July making up the midfield with the 16th of july bringing up the rear.:eek:

God bless Derek and Clive

I'm assuming Allen will accept redundancy without complaint when the skates go pop and a sports `writer's' services are not required.

The hounding of contracted players instigated by Birch and rabble-roused by Allen isn't to decide whether the parachute payments go to the players or the club, but whether they go to the players (as explicitly intended) or Chainrai. In neither outcome does PFC get to use the parachute payments to rebuild the club.

So why is Allen seemingly backing someone with Chainrai's motives?

The hounding of contracted players instigated by Birch and rabble-roused by Allen isn't to decide whether the parachute payments go to the players or the club, but whether they go to the players (as explicitly intended) or Chainrai. In neither outcome does PFC get to use the parachute payments to rebuild the club.

So why is Allen seemingly backing someone with Chainrai's motives?

I think it's more the case that Allen sees it as imperative that the high earners leave, so that either bid for the club will go forward (I'm guessing he'd prefer a PST buy-out to Chainrai, but the chances of that are somewhere between slim and non-existent). So, in Allen's little world, the high earners leaving and forgoing payments to which they're fully entitled means that the club will continue to exist, whereas the high earners insisting on getting all that's owed to them will mean liquidation.

So he doesn't really care about where the parachute payments go - he just wants PFC to continue to exist. He quite possibly does think that a successful PST bid would led to money being put into the club to rebuild it, but that's just guesswork on my part.

The response to this e-mail to the Football League should be interesting...

Dear Sir/Madam,

It was good to see the Football League have taken action against Portsmouth for diluting their failed 2010 CVA with a 2012 CVA. I agree with the need for a points penalty and also the other conditions laid out before any takeover is accepted by the Football League.

However... diluting a failed CVA with a new CVA amounts to exactly the same as not agreeing a CVA in the first place.

When teams in the past have failed to exit administration with a CVA they have received heavier points deductions than the recent -10 for Portsmouth.

For example...

Rotherham -17 points

Bournemouth -17 points

Leeds -15 points

Rotherham and Bournemouth had -2 points more due to multiple adminitstrations. Portsmouth have now had 3 administrations! 1998, 2010 and 2012!

Even leading members of the Portsmouth Supporters Trust (one of the groups that may attempt a takeover) thought it would be more than -10 points. Colin Farmery admitted today that he and Mick Williams thought "it would be -15 or more".

Can someone from the Football League please explain this inconsistent approach to sporting sanctions for two offences which amount to the same thing?

Regards,

If you want to ask the same. Email them here...

enquiries@football-league.co.uk

Edited by Matthew Le God

The response to this e-mail entitled "Inconsistant sporting sanctions" to the Football League should be interesting...

Dear Sir/Madam,

It was good to see the Football League have taken action against Portsmouth for diluting their failed 2010 CVA with a 2012 CVA. I agree with the need for a points penalty and also the other conditions laid out before any takeover is accepted by the Football League.

However... diluting a failed CVA with a new CVA amounts to exactly the same as not agreeing a CVA in the first place.

When teams in the past have failed to exit administration with a CVA they have received heavier points deductions than the recent -10 for Portsmouth.

For example...

Rotherham -17 points

Bournemouth -17 points

Leeds -15 points

Rotherham and Bournemouth had -2 points more due to multiple adminitstrations. Portsmouth have now had 3 administrations! 1998, 2010 and 2012!

Even leading members of the Portsmouth Supporters Trust (one of the groups that may attempt a takeover) thought it would be more than -10 points. Colin Farmery admitted today that he and Mick Williams thought "it would be -15 or more".

Can someone from the Football League please explain this inconsistent approach to sporting sanctions for two offences which amount to the same thing?

Yours sincerely,

Might be taken more seriously if 'inconsistent' were not inconsistently spelt incorrectly.

The response to this e-mail entitled "Inconsistant sporting sanctions" to the Football League should be interesting...

Dear Sir/Madam,

For example...

Rotherham -17 points

Bournemouth -17 points

Leeds -15 points

Yours sincerely,

Done. Cheers

July 26..........camdijk

July 28......................................................................................................Trousers and bionani

August 4.........Sevvy

August 17........................................................................................Petersfield Saint

13-07-2012, 08:12 PM #66551 Gingeletiss

Nov 2006

23rd July........Mr Fox told me

Can you add me to that, sorry I didn't see yours, but hey ho!!!

Read on another forum that Bradford City's players were paid direct by the PFA using the parachutes when they were in admin. Not sure how accurate that is but if it is then it sets a precedent and the skates are ****ged.

It would explain the lack of transfer activity. If the players money is guaranteed by the PFA there is no way they would take the sort of hit pompey want/need them to. There is also no way any team would pay money for them if they could pick them up for nothing in a couple of week's time.

Right.

Uncle Phil speaking

Guys, take it easy on Mr Allen. You're starting to get a bit too personal in all of this.

Take a step back for just one moment, think of what is true reality. ie the PTS Thread.

We are the one truth, the one meaning to life, without this thread the world would be a far far nastier place. We are a document of Historical Importance. We are through some of our more eloquent posters, in line for a Nobel Prize for Literature. Rallyboy is currently odds on to be the next Poet Laureate.

Now, within this journey, within this light in our lives there has been always the need for one Constant. This thread NEEDS the comic brilliance of the likes of Corpy and of course Allen. Their perfect Comedic timing, their bending of the English Language into double or even triple meanings are, quite possibly THE funniest thing since Cannon and Ball.

We THRIVE on them, we should not be wishing ill on poor Mr Allen, we should be applauding him. His genius deserves a far wider audience. In fact I am sure that when the first of the PTS books (edited by Crabby) gets published (and just before we go for our IPO) I am sure that with our continued support, Mr Allen will have been able to contribute enough hysterical one-liners from his twitter account to earn us a second fortune as we publish our sequel - The rantings of the Deranged.

SO, let us stop the bitterness, let us hug a tree and then embark upon a campaign on Twitter to encourage and support him.

This thread is the home of nutjobs. It needs Mr Allen as much as he needs his free tickets for his football on a weekend.

All power to Neil, prime candidate for Sports Journalist of the Year

13-07-2012, 08:12 PM #66551 Gingeletiss

Nov 2006

23rd July........Mr Fox told me

Can you add me to that, sorry I didn't see yours, but hey ho!!!

OOHH! Tiss of the Gingele...........alright then,you come along with me and we will "clean up"

God bless big breasted beauties

Are they paying their own airfare?

They are claiming it is all being paid for by sponsors/host team etc. BUT... they said the same on previous tours whilst in financial problems and their accounts showed the club were billed some of the money. If that is the case again, I don't see how a club in admin can justify to its creditors a trip to Spain for a week.

Edited by Matthew Le God

@pn_neil_allen: Off with #Pompey tomorrow morning to cover their tour to Spain and Gibraltar. Could be up to 8 triallists on flight! Will keep you informed!

Pompey returns for Milan, Arry, Arcadi, Rix, Storrie, Antonov, Azoguy and the imposter Al-Mirage?

Edited by St Chalet

[quote name= Originally Posted by johnnyboy View Post

A good read here fom an informed Skate (they do exist !)

http://portus-eg.blogspot.co.uk/2012...d-to-ruin.html

positivepete;1413270]

Excellent read, and in the spirit of this thread.

So someone else ( that skate ) obviously reads this thread and then trys to claim he did the homework :lol: :lol:

Gave up reading half way through as everything he said has already been on here.

The response to this e-mail to the Football League should be interesting...

Dear Sir/Madam,

For example...

Rotherham -17 points

Bournemouth -17 points

Leeds -15 points

Regards,

Can anyone think of a good way we can get some exposure in the media to these questions?

The Football League need to explain the thought process behind their seemingly inconsistent sporting sanctions.

They are claiming it is all being paid for by sponsors/host team etc. BUT... they said the same on previous tours whilst in financial problems and their accounts showed the club were billed some of the money. If that is the case again, I don't see how a club in admin can justify to its creditors a trip to Spain for a week.

I think it depends on how many timeshares they sell :?

@pn_neil_allen: Off with #Pompey tomorrow morning to cover their tour to Spain and Gibraltar. Could be up to 8 triallists on flight! Will keep you informed!

One of those Triallists ive heard is Simon Gillett

Doncaster manager Dean Saunders...

“I wanted to sort something out with Gilly but we’ve spoken to his agent and another club has been in. What they’re offering him is way out of our price range so he won’t be coming back to us I’m afraid."

http://www.southyorkshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/doncaster-rovers/saunders-confirms-attempts-to-bring-gillett-back-to-doncaster-rovers-are-over-1-4735038

If he ends up at Pompey, it is ridiculous! They should be using youth team players, not outbidding fellow relegated clubs with bids "way out of their price range".

July 26..........camdijk

August 4.........Sevvy

Count me in for 13 Aug.

13 was my lucky number but now it's my wedding anniversary.

“I wanted to sort something out with Gilly but we’ve spoken to his agent and another club has been in. What they’re offering him is way out of our price range so he won’t be coming back to us I’m afraid."

http://www.southyorkshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/doncaster-rovers/saunders-confirms-attempts-to-bring-gillett-back-to-doncaster-rovers-are-over-1-4735038

If he ends up at Pompey, it is ridiculous! They should be using youth team players, not outbidding fellow relegated clubs with bids "way out of their price range".

After those comments from Saunders, I fully expect it to be Pompey who have offered the wages. They haven't got a clue and as long as they keep chugging along as they are then they will continue to take the ****, which quite frankly is what they're doing.

When you look at what happened to Rangers, a club millions times bigger than they'd ever be, it makes you sick to see Portsmouth still going when their crimes are so much greater. Justice will only be served when they are liquidated and a new club is formed in a random Southern league.

After those comments from Saunders, I fully expect it to be Pompey who have offered the wages. They haven't got a clue and as long as they keep chugging along as they are then they will continue to take the ****, which quite frankly is what they're doing.

When you look at what happened to Rangers, a club millions times bigger than they'd ever be, it makes you sick to see Portsmouth still going when their crimes are so much greater. Justice will only be served when they are liquidated and a new club is formed in a random Southern league.

Are we perhaps getting a little ahead of ourselves here? If Gillett has been offered a contract which is way above what Doncaster can afford, then how can the club making that offer be Pompey? They can't sign anybody at present, and no player (and certainly no agent, come to that) is going to sign for a club which is (a) under an embargo and therefore not able to sign any players; (b) highly unlikely to be able to pay said wages; and © about to start the season on -10, always assuming they get that far in the first place.

Save your righteous wrath; whoever Gillett's signed for, it's not going to be Pompey. If it is, I'll happily consume my share of humble pie; but for any player to sign for Pompey right now would be the daftest thing since General Custer said "Yeah, there's a few Indians over there, but nothing to worry about."