Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Sorry, quoted wrong post above.

Person a owes person b 18m.

Person b takes a to court and is told to provide 18m

Person a doesn't have 18m so says to person b, i don't have that, but here take this football club.

Person b then transfers 18m between 2 companies in the bvi, the second company is the parent company of the football club, but is actually owned by person b.

The football club never gets a sniff of the 18m

Bloomin' 'eck. 1500 pages into 5 lines.

Although, to be fair, a great deal of those pages are dedicated to following the hilarious attempts to turn a football club back into 18m.

http://www.lifesapitch.co.uk/laptv/podcast/fl-extra/appleton-is-pompeys-manager-accountant-and-miracle-worker/?

Appy is now an accountant !

Mr Fairness has posted the only relevant comment so far !

Mr Fairness • 5 hours ago

If Appleton is an accountant perhaps he can find a way to pay back the £158 million of debts that are owed to charities, small businesses and the taxman before he embarks on yet another spending spree on behalf of an insolvent company ???

I've looked for the answer but the thread is so ginormous' date=' can anybody help? Why does the BBC not show Pimpley's 10 point deduction in their league table? Have I missed something... haven't been keeping up with it all of late...[/quote']the -10 is for failing the first CVA in 2010, in theory someone could still buy PFC and honor the original CVA in full, if that happens there'll be no deduction.

Nabil Hassan@NabilHassan79The #pompey supporters trust (PST) have officially submitted their bid to administrators PKF who have asked for "clarity" on certain issues.

The first point of clarity - Where's the ******* money

Probably something like.. "Very funny, now where is the real bid"

"Administrator Trevor Birch said: "We have received a revised offer and will study the documents in detail."

I suspect PST have now admitted they won't be getting the loan from the Council and won't be able to

pay the players that 8 million BUT as they are much nicer chaps than the people at Portpin pleaseeee let

us have the club, pretty pleaseeee.

Southampton@Stuarchipst submit bid; One dressing gown, one chicken a fishing rod and two cans of super strength lager

Whoops ..... wrong moment to have just taken a swig of London Pride. Just about managed to stop spraying the screen but some may dribble out of my nose soon :?

It does make me wonder how safe Pompey's ground is? If they can't pay their web hosting bill, what else haven't they paid or done.

It does look like they were cut off as there is no other sensible explanation. Perhaps it is part of a cunning plan by birch to show they are on their uppers and need to accept the chanrai bid.

It does look like they were cut off as there is no other sensible explanation. Perhaps it is part of a cunning plan by birch to show they are on their uppers and need to accept the chanrai bid.

Seems it's back up again now, just in time to announce prices for the JPT trophy berby with Bompey have been 'slashed' - OK I know it's on TV but, they're the bestest fans and all, thought they would have paid whatever to see their team.

but remember that the JPT was a villainous trophy when we won it, now it's a heroic one again.

Keep up.

Any lack of ticket sales must be a pre-emptive strike on Chanrai before he takes control, it's a boycott I tell you!

But I've not got time for all this, today is our day.

I was there when Man Utd beat us seven years ago, I witnessed both relegations, and it's been a long and winding road to get top flight football back at SMS.

Yes it did eventually turn into a fantastic adventure, one we will probably never see again, but as a whole it isn't a journey I'd want to repeat.

So today is all about us! - it certainly isn't a day for worrying about rivals.

As long as they don't commit any more crimes between now and teatime they could be at the other end of the country and two divisions away for all I care.

Sky Sports understands Portsmouth are lining up a move for Blackburn midfielder Amine Linganzi.

Portsmouth boss Michael Appleton is looking to bolster his threadbare squad and has targeted a move for Frenchman Linganzi.

Linganzi joined Blackburn from St Etienne in January 2010, but has failed to establish himself at Ewood Park.

The 22-year-old has only made four first-team appearances for Rovers and he is well down the pecking order in Steve Kean's plans.

Linganzi, who had a loan spell at Preston in January 2011, could be tempted by a move away from Blackburn in search of regular first-team football.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11688/8014207/Pompey-look-at-Linganzi

To watch Sky the footballers football show made me sick to the core. Appleton sayig that the non contract players had other offers but choose Pompey, making out that it was down to joining them not the terms! There was Reid and Mick McCarthy fawning themselves over Pompey and Appleton, never mentioning how the club had defaulted but just about the greatness of everything. Professional football is so morally corrupt, i wish i never followed the game.

From POL. Absolutely disgusting:

In regards to the match, I have been mightily heartened by our performances this season. Was so proud of the lads at Colchester; a game we easily deserved to win. The football we have been playing at times has also been majestic. Really excited by our entire midfield, and with them on song, I predict a 3-1 Pompey win. One for Mcloed on a plate to build his confidence, and one each for Howard and Liam 'Roy of the Rovers' Walker.

why?

Disgusting that they are allowed to field a team they cannot afford that play "majestic" football. I feel extremely sorry for the likes of Carlisle who can only dream of such things because they play by the rules. If the prediction of that poster comes true then it's another disgrace. Every win that Portsmouth get this season is one that they do not deserve and have no right to get. It's a sporting travesty.

To watch Sky the footballers football show made me sick to the core. Appleton sayig that the non contract players had other offers but choose Pompey, making out that it was down to joining them not the terms! There was Reid and Mick McCarthy fawning themselves over Pompey and Appleton, never mentioning how the club had defaulted but just about the greatness of everything. Professional football is so morally corrupt, i wish i never followed the game.

Old school ex footballers - like Harry - seem to thig there is a virtue in NOT worrying about money - that's for chairman - so they see a plucky young maanger whealer dealing in puttting a scratch side together and doing ...OK... which tehy applaud. The fact that he should be playing kids and NOT spening ANY money given teh outstanding level of debt is lost on them. Dont think its so much a moral question for them as they lack the intelligence or charcater to actually think the moral question is relevent.... its why so many in football still have sympathy for their plight - maybe someone should point out to them that how would they feel had they handed over 80% of tehir wealth to some property business in Spain for it to go bust and lose their money... only for the builders invilved to spring up elsewhere undr a different name and do the same thing again - would they have sympathy then? Doubt it

This thread has had some "moments",moments of truth,despair,hilarity,gloom, astonishment,face palming etc...

But the reality is the DFCSB`s have no remorse,no respect,no morals,no perspective,no humility,no decency,no idea about fair play,massive delusion etc

They really are a disgusting football club, rotten to the core and deserve a ending to match their ideals...

In truth anything connected with the club disgust me...

Today is our day, so Pompey can fade away into the background today, as if they were two divisions below and morally and financially bankrupt. Any joy their fans express as they watch 'their' team and gloat over it is tempered by the fact that all their mercenaries are on short term deals. Probably most won't even be there in three weeks time once Chanrai is in charge again. Hell, I reckon even Appy will walk. We are Premier League. WTFILN.

Today is our day, so Pompey can fade away into the background today, as if they were two divisions below and morally and financially bankrupt. Any joy their fans express as they watch 'their' team and gloat over it is tempered by the fact that all their mercenaries are on short term deals. Probably most won't even be there in three weeks time once Chanrai is in charge again. Hell, I reckon even Appy will walk. We are Premier League. WTFILN.

Appy claimed in the Football's Football Show that since the one-month deals finish after the transfer window closes, he'll be able to keep all these players until January.

Appy claimed in the Football's Football Show that since the one-month deals finish after the transfer window closes, he'll be able to keep all these players until January.

Ha ha ha ha

Even me with my limited knowledge of football contracts know that if a player doesn't sign for another month then he becomes a free agent and can sign for anyone.

It's a rolling one month contract that the Skates, the Player and the FA all have to agree to when it comes to renewal time....

Now I'm quite happy that these players are doing quite well now because it means that when their month is up, someone else will offer them a longer term contract and they'll be off and Pompey will be back in the ****....

Ha ha ha ha

Even me with my limited knowledge of football contracts know that if a player doesn't sign for another month then he becomes a free agent and can sign for anyone.

It's a rolling one month contract that the Skates, the Player and the FA all have to agree to when it comes to renewal time....

Now I'm quite happy that these players are doing quite well now because it means that when their month is up, someone else will offer them a longer term contract and they'll be off and Pompey will be back in the ****....

That aint doing that well - played 2 drawn 2 wow!

I may have got confused between contracts and registrations, but I posted this earlier :

I don't think the club do retain the registrations if they allow the monthly agreement to expire ;

59 Monthly/Multiplicity Registrations

59.1 Subject to Regulation 59.2 below, a Club may register a Player for a period of one (and, for the avoidance of doubt, not less than one) calendar month or more calendar months provided that the registration expires on or before 30 June following registration.

59.2 A Club may only register a Player in accordance with Regulation 59.1 (subject to the provisions of Regulation 41.5) during a Closed Period if he is an Unemployed Player.

59.3 The Club shall complete the prescribed Football League registration form and forward it to the Secretary together with a copy of the contract of employment. For second and subsequent months a monthly extension registration form G1 (extension) must be completed and forwarded to the Secretary.

59.4 Players on a second or subsequent monthly contract are entitled to notice as to whether the Club intends to offer a further period of engagement not later than 7 days before the expiry of that monthly contract.

59.5 Players on a contract for two or more months are entitled to notice as to whether the Club intends to offer a further period of engagement. The notice is not less than 2 weeks before the expiry date where the contract expires on or before 31 December and not less than 4 weeks before the expiry date where the contract expires on or after 1 January.

59.6 On the expiry of a registration under this Regulation a Player is entitled to sign for any Club of his choice without restriction and without payment of any compensation.

Ha ha ha ha

Won't the Skates just be crunts though and withold their registrations?

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})