Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

oi,,,, rallys i can andle (web fingerd muver ****in skate c**t) cheeting ****ers, is liverbull,(yep thats mockney) BUT!!! TCWTB now thats a lot below the belt,

Merry christmas whitey G Ohio S and you rallyboy yer c**t:D

looks like the open top bus is back on again,,,,,

just seen your result,,,,better make that two

I'm sure Westwood was pretty upset being compared to you!!

Enjoy your roasted road kill and all the trimmings

Can someone please explain what I have just seen on Sky?

Valdemor (Michale Appleton) seems to have got a Hair transplant for Christmas................... Either that or he visited his favorite road kill site that he used, to feed all the players that weren't getting paid and slapped one on his head.

I do like late Christmas presents.

Can someone please explain what I have just seen on Sky?

Valdemor (Michale Appleton) seems to have got a Hair transplant for Christmas................... Either that or he visited his favorite road kill site that he used, to feed all the players that weren't getting paid and slapped one on his head.

I do like late Christmas presents.

I am soooo over Voldermort now.......Spoiler alert!!! The bestest fans kill him with a magic spell and accidentally turn themselves all into pumpkins due to a wand malfunction.

What are the Nutjob predictions going into 2014.

Personally I am going for:

- mid table mediocrity

- increasing calls for the Trust to step aside for a Sugar Daddy

- said Sugar Daddy will get the deluded phew to forfeit their 'investment' with the HNW making good theirs

- A drunken :mcinnes: moment from their esteemed chairman

- surprise when Tesco fail to build them a new stadium, or even stand

- Pressure on the CVA players to further reduce their claims

- players and staff leaving Bury

Would it be greedy to ask for another year of slide? Probably but I am sure they will oblige.

- mid table mediocrity

- said Sugar Daddy will get the deluded phew to forfeit their 'investment' with the HNW making good theirs

Would it be greedy to ask for another year of slide? Probably but I am sure they will oblige.

I am not sure about mid table mediocrity.

There seems to be many strugglers in that league who have a bit of something about them. For example Accrington had an awful start to the season but are now pullimg themselves out of the mire. Northampton are rock bottom but they reached the play off final last year, have changed their manager and could easily get out of trouble.

The Skates's lack of respect for the division which they are in could easily see them not appreciating that they are in a relegation battle until it is too late.

with all due respect to one or two teams, the lack of quality in that division is astonishing, so their current league position is an amazing triumph for poor recruitment, ropey coaching and bad management.

Having already lost to clubs I'd not heard of, they really will have achieved something if they manage to finish beneath some of that dross occupying midtable.

We can just hope that their quality over quantity plan continues into 2014.

As for St Chalet sticking his neck out and suggesting they might try to reduce the player's debt, can I also guess that a bear might relieve itself, number two style, in a wooded area?

- mid table mediocrity

Tesco and scummer Rob have already said we get safety note,and five yards of pikey tarmac behind the norff stand iff! we let them f**k us,:x

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2530430/Portsmouth-chairman-Iain-McInnes-reveals-went-saviour-spat-fan.html

Iain McInnes knew his honeymoon period as chairman of the biggest supporter-owned club in the country was over when a fellow fan spat at him after a game.

Victory in court was just the start. ‘We celebrated long into the night,’ said McInnes. ‘And then, of course, we end up with a football club and have to get on with it. The first game at home after we won the club was against Sheffield United. On that day, there were nearly 18,000 in the ground… we could have beaten Barcelona.’
:mcinnes: Edited by trousers

Youve posted nearly 6,000 times on a thread about Pompey??? WTF

Time for an updated table, methinks.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=width: 234]

[TR]

[TD]Nutjob[/TD]

[TD]Posts[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Trousers[/TD]

[TD]5,811[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]dubai_phil[/TD]

[TD]2,719[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]pedg[/TD]

[TD]2,314[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]OldNick[/TD]

[TD]2,016[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Rallyboy[/TD]

[TD]1,926[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gemmel[/TD]

[TD]1,682[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]View From The Top[/TD]

[TD]1,376[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Channon's Sideburns[/TD]

[TD]1,247[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gingeletiss[/TD]

[TD]1,241[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Crab Lungs[/TD]

[TD]1,162[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Hutch[/TD]

[TD]1,160[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Hypochondriac[/TD]

[TD]1,110[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Dark Munster[/TD]

[TD]1,084[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Andysstuff[/TD]

[TD]1,083[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EastleighSoulBoy[/TD]

[TD]1,066[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Matthew Le God[/TD]

[TD]1,045[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]stevegrant[/TD]

[TD]1,040[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Look who's sneaked into the 1K club!

And Trousers is indeed giving everyone else a good spanking.

Edited by Dark Munster

Portsmouth won the FA Cup five years ago but were then plunged into financial chaos — and plummeted from the Premier League to League Two before being rescued from insolvency by their own fans last April.

Downhill does not quite cover the range of experiences Portsmouth have encountered, including two administrations and three relegations.

Since Sacha Gaydamak’s glory days were abruptly ended by the financial IRREGULARITIES :blush:, potential and actual owners have included a tycoon from Dubai without proper funds:lol:, a Saudi businessman no one ever met:scared:, a Russian who has since been charged with a £400m fraud — which he denies:rolleyes: — and a Malaysian banker whose father was shot dead last July.

:mcinnes:

Aaaaa those were the good old days! 'Financial crash' corrected in the quote.

The seven current directors include six genuine life-long fans but nine matches without a win have brought a familiar response: McInnes has found himself transformed from saviour to villain.

Hi to the Mail journalists reading this thread ;)

December 2009: HMRC issue winding-up petition at High Court. Feb 2010: Hong Kongbased Balram Chainrai becomes club’s fourth owner in a season.

January 2012: HMRC win winding-up petition over £1.6m tax bill but still go into administration and get a 10-point deduction.

Shoddy reporting there from Rob Draper though!

Anyone other than a nutjob reading that article will conclude that they went into administration over a measly £1.6m instead of the figure 100 times greater than that that they actually owed!

Why are the papers so reticent to print how much they actually defaulted on? Is it because it makes football look bad to see how much money is involved and wasted?

Can I just pay tribute to Lord Trousers on the quality as well as the quantity of the postings on this thread?

I, with my limited abilities in this field, am grateful that someone has the internet-savvy to dig out the gems as they are released from the multiple sources and post them for the delectation of us, the audience, of this long-running comedy.:toppa:

And with no hidden agendas ...just the ammunition for us to mock the diseased and inbred end of the M27 - I thank you sir!

I wonder how much they took on the gate today? This would be one of their prime games for bumper crowds.the propect of beating the bottom team,and after a home win

Crowd 15,426 but no clues how many actually paid anything. Forget the number of ST holders off the top of my head.

Crowd 15,426 but no clues how many actually paid anything. Forget the number of ST holders off the top of my head.

Got to give it to them they are sticking around. Reading the article in the Mail it makes them sound as they are now a professionally run operation. I wonder if they get to a critical situation financially whether they will play by the rules

Got to give it to them they are sticking around. Reading the article in the Mail it makes them sound as they are now a professionally run operation. I wonder if they get to a critical situation financially whether they will play by the rules

Of course they are sticking around. The deluded phew have bought season tickets for a pittance. Once they have bought tickets they are included in the attendance figure whether they go to Fratton Park or not.

The favourites for promotion at the start of the season will be playing in league 2 next season - if they are lucky. Lets see whether their attendance figures hold up next year. Unless they completely give away season tickets I will be very surprised if next season sees many crowds above 10,000.

Of course they are sticking around. The deluded phew have bought season tickets for a pittance. Once they have bought tickets they are included in the attendance figure whether they go to Fratton Park or not.

The favourites for promotion at the start of the season will be playing in league 2 next season - if they are lucky. Lets see whether their attendance figures hold up next year. Unless they completely give away season tickets I will be very surprised if next season sees many crowds above 10,000.

they have a siege mentality. They believe they have a cause and so are rallying behind it. I agree that if they are still in L2 next season their crowds will reduce. Then the HNW's will have their support tested as they will surely have to dip into their pockets even more. That will focus the mind as their financial pot diminishes

they have a siege mentality. They believe they have a cause and so are rallying behind it. I agree that if they are still in L2 next season their crowds will reduce. Then the HNW's will have their support tested as they will surely have to dip into their pockets even more. That will focus the mind as their financial pot diminishes

What I cannot work out is whether it would be good or not for them to get relegated again. The conference is a difficut leato get out of - just ask Luton who have been there for several seasons now, It appears that the Conference teams have more financial regulation than teams in the FL. However the siege mentality that you mention could get stromger in the Conference.

Er, no, no they won't.

Next season they won't have the benefit of parachute payments to boost their income, thus fudging the amount they can spend to stay within the 55% wages to turnover ratio.

They will also NOT be able to purchase any players until they have paid off the last ones - circa 2016ish.

If / when they don't get promoted this season they are screwed :D Plenty more legs in this fred :D

Er, no, no they won't.

Next season they won't have the benefit of parachute payments to boost their income, thus fudging the amount they can spend to stay within the 55% wages to turnover ratio.

They will also NOT be able to purchase any players until they have paid off the last ones - circa 2016ish.

If / when they don't get promoted this season they are screwed :D Plenty more legs in this fred :D

A point that so many seem to miss over & over again.

There were not 15,000 people in that stadium. Top whack, 12,500.

Cobblers' fans only occupied a couple of blocks of seating and the rest of that end was empty. Thee were swathes of empty seats elsewhere in the ground.

A point that so many seem to miss over & over again.

Do you really need to buy players in L2? Look at the released lists and there are some decent players around if you can judge a player. That said not being able to buy a couple does make things harder

But that's what they've done and it's not really worked out for them has it....

On paper their squad looked pretty good, but then there's a reason all of those players had been released. Yes they may be ok but every single one of them has one flaw and is probably the main reason they couldn't get a contract... Consistency. They all lack it.

But that's what they've done and it's not really worked out for them has it....

On paper their squad looked pretty good, but then there's a reason all of those players had been released. Yes they may be ok but every single one of them has one flaw and is probably the main reason they couldn't get a contract... Consistency. They all lack it.

And in the unlikely event of a promotion before the CVA is satisfied they would probably get relegated from L1 again immediately.

Cobblers' fans only occupied a couple of blocks of seating and the rest of that end was empty. Thee were swathes of empty seats elsewhere in the ground.

Season ticket holders are generally included, having paid ,whether they attend or not.

As P*mpey gave hundreds away, their attendance figure is boosted.

Do you really need to buy players in L2? Look at the released lists and there are some decent players around if you can judge a player. That said not being able to buy a couple does make things harder

Of course you need to buy players how can you have a premiership standard teamteam in league 2 if you do not buy the best and forget about the finances, keep up Nick ?

Sorry but you made an error. Yesterday was fancy dress day and faaasaands of them went dressed up as empty seats because they were cheap to hire.

no need to spit at the chairman tonight - start up the bus, that's another glorious point towards safety!

But what is surprising is they are only 12 points from the play-offs, hope must still be lingering and there are some important games coming up against their promotion rivals next month, so let's see if these cup finals can be the start of a glorious return to league one!

And so , finally, the excuses roll again.... Richie "Rich" Barker today expressing a shortage of players , only enough to just fill the bench , injuries, short term contract all making the claim once more .. we need more players despite loaning out their youngsters ..will they ever learn? And yes it has been said already a predicted loss this of 750k

Can any superior Nutjob here remind us of the restrictions upon players in relation to the selling of players . what happens to the cash / profit made for example if Jedi Wallace goes?

And so , finally, the excuses roll again.... Richie "Rich" Barker today expressing a shortage of players , only enough to just fill the bench , injuries, short term contract all making the claim once more .. we need more players despite loaning out their youngsters ..will they ever learn? And yes it has been said already a predicted loss this of 750k

Can any superior Nutjob here remind us of the restrictions upon players in relation to the selling of players . what happens to the cash / profit made for example if Jedi Wallace goes?

I believe it all has to be diverted into the pot to repay the club legends like Dave Kitson and Tal Ben Haim.