Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

• 2 weeks later...

God, I nearly throw up my lunch.

Article about them in the Telegraph. Lots about Westwood, including pictures without his “clothes” on. Looks like his Grindar profile.

Sickening sucking up to them. One supporter saying Dulwich Hamlet aren’t a real team, because their support is too middle class, and Westwood won’t be watching, he’ll be banging his drum in his mates garden. 

Tellingly, their most famous supporter wants them to lose, on the basis he can’t be there. Selfish twat.

“We are in the play-offs and, if I’m honest, I don’t want Pompey to go up,” says Westwood, clad head to toe in his Portsmouth-themed clothes and tattoos. He arrived at the ground in his Portsmouth-decorated car. “It isn’t right. It wouldn’t feel right. I wouldn’t be able to tell my grandkids that I saw Pompey get promoted. Football for me is about the moments. I have to be there in the moment”

9568507F-B844-47C7-9CB2-1CEEE51052E2.jpeg

5 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

God, I nearly throw up my lunch.

Article about them in the Telegraph. Lots about Westwood, including pictures without his “clothes” on. Looks like his Grindar profile.

Sickening sucking up to them. One supporter saying Dulwich Hamlet aren’t a real team, because their support is too middle class, and Westwood won’t be watching, he’ll be banging his drum in his mates garden. 

Tellingly, their most famous supporter wants them to lose, on the basis he can’t be there. Selfish twat.

“We are in the play-offs and, if I’m honest, I don’t want Pompey to go up,” says Westwood, clad head to toe in his Portsmouth-themed clothes and tattoos. He arrived at the ground in his Portsmouth-decorated car. “It isn’t right. It wouldn’t feel right. I wouldn’t be able to tell my grandkids that I saw Pompey get promoted. Football for me is about the moments. I have to be there in the moment”

9568507F-B844-47C7-9CB2-1CEEE51052E2.jpeg

Those trousers look expensive

wonder if our Sunderland player attacking grey tracksuit wearing numbskull and his stressed out boggle eyed curly-haired friend among those North Stand cardboard cut outs?

Edited by Chez

25 minutes ago, Wes Tender said:

I hope that they get past Oxford and then get beaten at Wembley, their spiritual home

I dont. Let them lose at Oxford as there is a risk they will win the final.

Wycombe look safely through but that may work against them when it comes to the final

19 hours ago, OldNick said:

I dont. Let them lose at Oxford as there is a risk they will win the final.

Wycombe look safely through but that may work against them when it comes to the final

Dominic Gape would look forward to the Skates if they play Wycombe. 

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

A new tinpot Portsmouth moron image to add to the Pompey bandstand monstrosity!

Rather than watch the game tonight on Sky they are perched on pallets at Oxford's stadium.

I always thought Pompey fans were unpalatable....

Football on BT Sport on Twitter: "Relegation. Finals ...

Is it wrong to want an Oxford victory on penalties to give those unwashed sitting on the crates a miserable but no doubt Lidl value lager filled journey home? I think it will have to be the only way for Oxford as Pompey look the more dangerous (although those craters look more dangerous than both) 

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})