• Davis, S
    • Cork
    • Guly
    • Puncheon
    • Rodriguez
    • Lambert
    • Chaplow
    • Ramirez

Massive result, keeps our unbeaten run going.

We've come along way this season at 2-0 down at half time, Chelsea could have run away with it but this team doesn't give up.

To the minority of idiots on the match thread.....STFU and try and learn a lesson for a change

Absolutely fantastic result! Great work from Shaw to set up the leveller - what a player he is becoming. Superb finish from Puncheon - it's been a while since any Saints player scored a belter like that.

Once again we spent the last 5-10 minutes sitting far too deep and inviting the pressure on us but it's great to see that even a shaky defence can hold out against that sort of pressure.

Onwards and upwards.

Adkins saved Lambert and Ramirez so they could give 110% and it paid of!

****ING LOVE IT!!!!!

Ex-a-fuc-kin-zac-kkkkkkkly.

Nige knew what he was doing. Fresher faces for Everton too.

Damn, that was a good performance. My mate popped around and I said that we were doing the possession well, but they could seemingly destroy us at will. Comeback was amazing. Very happy with that. No-one expected a sausage, yet we very nearly won a hot dog stand. Naturally, I'm very proud. And happy with the sausage.

Great point. Good Selection. Great spirit.

Can't be in the bottom 3 before we kick off against Everton. To come back from 2 goals dowm against Chelsea is no mean feat.

SRL in doble figures as well.

One senetence paragraphs. I am not Neil Allen from Skatesmouth news, jsut had a few beers.

Fantastic result :)

At 2-0 down after the cup drubbing this could have gone very wrong.

Rickie scoring after 47 seconds on the pitch and Puncheon's smashing goal have made my week.

Shaw and Clyne were quality, as usual, and the whole team defended brilliantly for the last 10 minutes, throwing themselves in front of everything.

Even the taters on all streams loved us!

Feels like a victory :)

Proud so proud, my prediction so wrong again and so happy for it to be, that 2nd half performance was brilliant, lucky a tad but we deserved that kuch, Ramirez was excellent for the 2nd goal and what a strike by puncheon.

Keep calling them as defeats barry, we'll all end up happy :)

The reason we won a point? NA decided to put our best player on... One who can hold the ball and score a goal unlike J-Rod.

Horses for courses. That would be the J Rod who scored our only goal last time we played chelsea, and who I had down as MOM after Boruc against villa.