• Davis, S
    • Cork
    • Guly
    • Puncheon
    • Rodriguez
    • Lambert
    • Chaplow
    • Ramirez

Biggest shock of the night - Chaplow coming on and looking half decent against the European champions.

I dont know why it should be, the guy has more premiership playing time than most in our squad. He isn't a bad player by any means, ok he may be up and down form wise but when he is on song he is a hell of a decent, tough player.

Great result over the moon.

Without sounding negative, how good could we be if we didn't start with the likes of gully and Davis.

Surely everyone one agrees gully wouldn't get onto any other premiership teams bench let alone a start.

Not taking nothing away from the performance as its a great point but I just wonder how good we would be if we were not carrying under par players.

Can't really comment on Boruc performance tonight as to be honest he didn't really have much to do did he. He's doing better so far than I expected anyway. Long may it continue!

A great result. Draws against Arsenal and now Chelsea show we have grown into the season. Put that with the professional win on Saturday and suddenly it's looking a lot better. Twelve games, two defeats and eighteen points. It is what dreams are made of.

I dont know why it should be, the guy has more premiership playing time than most in our squad. He isn't a bad player by any means, ok he may be up and down form wise but when he is on song he is a hell of a decent, tough player.

I thought he was oustanding ar right mid last season. Against Palace he ran the game.

Hardworking and sticks his foot in - a better option than Davis for me.

Absoloutely chuffed!! Risky from Adkins and it looked like it had backfired.. but having the big guns ON for the last 20 made all the difference, what a ****ing goal by Punch, made even sweeter by our Luke roasting their right back. We have some seriously good forward players!

What a comeback, could be such a crucial point.

Horses for courses. That would be the J Rod who scored our only goal last time we played chelsea, and who I had down as MOM after Boruc against villa.

That is also the J-Rod who would be #1 pick if anything happened to SRL, ( Gods forbid ). Don't care who wears the shirt, whilst they're on the pitch you bloody well support them.

Ok, I admit it......it´s me that has given Jos the vote.

Not that he was our best player but for his effort, he put his body in there the whole game and even though he is not a PL player he never gives up¨on the ball and opponent. Lot of occassions he put his body into Ba and we really needed that at times....

Guess we won't be hearing from Alpine now, unless its to moan that we dropped 2 points.

A point is great but you have to ask why our top goal scorer was on the bench until the 55th minute when he came on and scored within 2 minutes. Surely Adkins can';t rate Guly above Rickie, and above Ramires come to that. Given how well they played and the possession football, the extra class that was available could have made this 3 points instead of 1, so my report would be 'Done Well - Could have Done Better'.

Having said that, my brother who has a season ticket at Chelsea was at the game and I'm looking forward to our next football chat because he thought the moneybags team had 3 points in the bag and would start to get away from Spurs in the table.

Edited by Professor

I genuinely thought we were the better side. Outstanding performance from the likes of Morgan, Cork, Clyne and Puncheon. Ball retention was so much better than recent games, essential when faced with so much attacking talent. Don't let them have the ball and they can't score. Brilliant to come back from behind. That will do wonders for confidence and just at the right time.

Surprised to read several negative comments about Chaplow on the match thread as he was coming on. He's been great for us and not had the chance to show what he can do in the top flight yet there are quite a few snipes about him. Strange that supposed Saints fans would ignore his role in the promotion season and not get behind each Saint. No world beater, but his off the ball direct running can certainly be used in games especially off the bench.

A point is great but you have to ask why our top goal scorer was on the bench until the 55th minute when he came on and scored within 2 minutes. Surely Adkins can';t rate Guly above Rickie, and above Ramires come to that. Given how well they played and the possession football, the extra class that was available could have made this 3 points instead of 1, so my report would be 'Done Well - Could have Done Better'.

Its all about 90 minutes, tactics were top notch, if only we had not conceded in last minute of 1st half. Nothing to do with rating Guly above SRL, thats just daft thinking.

Ok, I admit it......it´s me that has given Jos the vote.

Not that he was our best player but for his effort, he put his body in there the whole game and even though he is not a PL player he never gives up¨on the ball and opponent. Lot of occassions he put his body into Ba and we really needed that at times....

I've been saying it all season that he will do a job when called upon. Thought he did pretty well again, especially for someone described in such derogitary terms by his own fans on here.

Great comeback - wasn't it ? Didn't play that badly in the first 45 either, even though the score line favoured Chelsea at HT.....

incidentally... I checked everyone's comments, and there were THREE negative copmment in the first 125 posts.......No I'm not going to bother to out them... .they know who they are .