Summer 2013 HCDAJFU / Transfer thread

Glasgow_Saint

Would love to think it was him but although it is viable it seems unlikely to be him based on his international responsibilities over the next week. Think it could be someone based in La Liga that MP knows. I have no doubt if it is most posters will kick up a fuss that its an unknown despite MP's superior knowledge of the league.

I think that if it was Astori it would be all over tuttomercato by now, what they don't know isn't worth knowing. There's nothing concerning us and Astori so it isn't happening as yet.

Would love to think it was him but although it is viable it seems unlikely to be him based on his international responsibilities over the next week. Think it could be someone based in La Liga that MP knows. I have no doubt if it is most posters will kick up a fuss that its an unknown despite MP's superior knowledge of the league.

Maybe, but it wouldn't be unreasonable to suggest that many of our other targets will have international responsibilities too. But yes, if it's someone who isn't exactly known over here it will be a very interesting reaction!

Maybe, but it wouldn't be unreasonable to suggest that many of our other targets will have international responsibilities too. But yes, if it's someone who isn't exactly known over here it will be a very interesting reaction!

In fact with the round of WC qualifiers being played in the main on Friday evening then Saturday would be the first available day for most players involved in those games. After that most players will be off on holiday apart from those involved in ongoing leagues and the Confederations Cup.

I think that if it was Astori it would be all over tuttomercato by now, what they don't know isn't worth knowing. There's nothing concerning us and Astori so it isn't happening as yet.

Really? See if you can find a hotel in the South of England that Claudio Vigorelli has a reservation in.

Andrey Arshavin, Denilson and Sebastien Squillaci to leave Arsenal this summer - all improvements to what we have.

Arshavin - Really??????????

Not sure he would make it into this forums match against Watford fans this weekend.

You´d switch someone of Cork and Schneiderlin for Denilson?

perhaps they'll take the pair of them in part exchange for Denilson who they must be desperate to get rid of.:lol:

Wenger works on a "if he's got boots sign him system" and then sifts through the rubbish he's bought hoping to find a nugget.

Sort of scout's jumble sale policy. As he eventually finds players he can get 4 or 5 good years out of and then sell them to Utd and Citeh at 500% profit it obviously works on occasions and pays for all of the failures.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Is Verdu really all that good? I've got no idea, but his career doesn't look overly impressive and he's 30 years old?

No idea, I'd never heard of him til he was brought up on here. And never seen him play. But he was rampant pls captain right so there may be something in it? Also potential for some very lazy journalism. .

Don't know much about the first 2, but while the keeper is very good, so is their existing keeper. So they'll probably just still have a good keeper. From what I've seen of Fulham they don't exactly seem to be improving and on the up. They won't go down or struggle badly, but think they'll be inconsistent and lower-mid table.

Dad's army innit. There was one game last season where their whole team was 30+

I think Alps should become a Fulham supporter...

@GraemeBailey: Have said so before but Amorebieta, Boateng and Steklenburg all signed and sealed, great work by Fulham and Martin Jol.

Are Fulham the new QPR? Doing all their business in June, a great model to follow from last summer, 1 in 3 of players announced/signed before end June in the PL. They actually have not signed anyone, since the summer transfer window does not open until 1st July. Only announcements can be made before then unless players were unattached free agents when the previous window closed.

I'll be the first to say it tonight - Nathan Redmond CDAJFU. Young, English, skilful, at a lower league team and probably affordable.

Skillful player, only 19 and Birmingham are not doing well financially. Would be a good signing.

Edited by MOSaint
missed a word

Skillful player, only 19 and Birmingham are not doing well financially. Would be a good signing.

A real statement of intent and has those all important qualities of being young, hungry and therefore guaranteed to improve.

A real statement of intent and has those all important qualities of being young, hungry and therefore guaranteed to improve.

Ticks all three for me. The only thing I require now is an MLG scout report and you've got my backing.