Kruger - Thoughts on him so far

Batman

Absolute clown

and a complete 'fan on the board' type.

talks about what makes the city buzz and all sorts of PR utter guff

if this is a new era, fuk me

I think the lambert thing has shown up that he is well out of his depth to run a serious premier league club.

jesus christ

Edited by Batman

His heart is in the right place but at a time when the football club (not the organisation, the FOOTBALL club) needs real leadership he is helpless as he has no familiarity with the sport.

Took over at a very bad time. Would not be so bad if there was ANY football experience on that Board beyond Les Reed (who I have already said I think isn't qualified for the role).

To be honest I am getting the feeling he has been employed to be the fall guy. I don't think he is told much at all about what happens at the club, has no influence in anything.

His interviews have been interesting to listen to but he has already shown he doesn't know what is happening. "No players will be sold until a new manager comes in who will decide on who to keep and who to let go". Only took a day for that to turn out untrue.

He is on a hiding to nothing while the real villains are safe in the bunker.

I am only seeing this all ending one way at the moment, and thats badly.

Ralph is failing to manage the messages both internally and externally at the moment - We are not buying the platitudes but the rest of the footballing world are taking it as an open invitation to come in and harvest what they want - A bad combination.

The moment of truth will come when our new manager is appointed!

Done very well so far. Forced pochettinos hand by making him resign, got a good fee for a 32 year old player past his best. He's stated the clubs ambition and looking to attract a high calibre manager to continue our upward trajectory whilst clear the club of deadwood and those not fully behind or able to see through the new new plan until completion. He inherited a mess from cortese and has so far been made a good, positive start in his rebuilding job. 8 out of 10.

I think he will be very good for the club

but they have stabilsed and so will we

Time will tell , unfortunately events have occurred which they dont have control over at this moment in time, MP leaving was always going to be problematic and maybe he should have left when his partner in crime left,

I said in a previous post I suspect MP had already agreed to sell RL to liverpool before he left

They got itchy feet and didnt think they would get him before he went to the spuds

So thats why Liverpool have acted now before the spuds came in for him

To redeem himself he should create the new role of 'Director of Expensive Motivational Speaking and Hockey Guy' pronto, and bring in John Williams or Christian Purslow as Chairman asap to prevent any further dry butt f*cking and hyena circling. At the moment its like watching Macaulay Culkin trying to defend the house in Home Alone with his hands and legs gaffa taped behind his back. A pitiful spectacle...

I think we need to let him go. He's already lost the fans. He'll be selling us 'Total Football' with Wotte next.

Not a football person. Sack him.

Les Reed is where my hopes lie at the moment, this guy has become a joke who's lack of integrity (intentional or not) will never be forgotten by the fans.

I'm afraid he needs to be part of the clear out.

Done very well so far. Forced pochettinos hand by making him resign, got a good fee for a 32 year old player past his best. He's stated the clubs ambition and looking to attract a high calibre manager to continue our upward trajectory whilst clear the club of deadwood and those not fully behind or able to see through the new new plan until completion. He inherited a mess from cortese and has so far been made a good, positive start in his rebuilding job. 8 out of 10.

I hope you're right. I really hope you're right and the 'deadwood' like Lallana, Shaw, Lovren, Wanyama, Sneiderlain et al don't also look to move on.

It looks like there are some Boardroom shenanigans going on and he has been well-and-truly stitched up by someone. His statement of less than 48 hours ago is now worse than useless.

If the transfer of SRL has been agreed then Mr Krueger is now utterly discredited and anything he says should be treated with a borrow-load of salt.

:lol:

Comes across as naive in some of the statements he's made, but I don't believe he really has a great input into the things that matter to supporters. Les Reed is in charge of footballing matters, including transfer policy, and is the one who fans should be asking questions of. He should have been the one doing that interview the other day IMO, not Krueger

To redeem himself he should create the new role of 'Director of Expensive Motivational Speaking and Hockey Guy' pronto, and bring in John Williams or Christian Purslow as Chairman asap to prevent any further dry butt f*cking and hyena circling. At the moment its like watching Macaulay Culkin trying to defend the house in Home Alone with his hands and legs gaffa taped behind his back. A pitiful spectacle...

That at least bought a smile to my face

Absolute clown

and a complete 'fan on the board' type.

talks about what makes the city buzz and all sorts of PR utter guff

if this is a new era, fuk me

I think the lambert thing has shown up that he is well out of his depth to run a serious premier league club.

jesus christ

How on gods earth is he a "fan on the board" type?

People are making judgements on an irrational and emotive basis. I will judge on the following:

1. Who is made the new manager. (Hoddle for me)

2. The time scale that above is achieved, ie giving time to steady and raise morale of the squad and create a positive momentum for the new season.

3. Real investment ie good quality replacements for those players we replace.

Then of course it will be time for the start of the season and the real acid test. We will only really know by Christmas.

Judge him on the appointment of a new manager and the shape of the squad at the end of the summer transfer window.

Countless random musing threads before those two things are meaningless.

Exactly, the jury is out until then.

Judging by events/statements/interviews given he seems to talk a good game

but has yet to prove anything other than he has actually lied about not doing deals

for players until new coach is in..

So for me very disappointed...so far

Its simple for me don't make statements unless you mean them..

Macaulay Culkin won...

One day he is emphatically stating that no key players will leave except on "our terns", next day RL goes for a joke amount. In the next few days ManU will get Shaw. He lies.

Really? A joke amount?

Personally I think £4m for RL is a good price!

He was always going to walk if Liverpool came knocking due to him being a scouser and supporting them. Although he has been VERY good for us, I think he is now 'past his best'. Don't worry, this happens to every footballer at some stage in their career - even Giggs could only last until he was 40!!!

I would take £4m any day of the week for RL and certainly don't think it is a 'joke' amount!!

The key test will be who he replaces him with - if he can get Danny Ings for £4m, then I'd consider that to be an excellent bit of business!!

He's like a door to door salesman that ended up in charge of a Premier League football club.

Talks a lot of ****,says the right things, but is naive if he thinks this business is like his beloved Ice Hockey.