Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

Hull supposedly making a bid for Welbeck to replace Long if he does indeed leave.

Possibly wouldn't have minded going for him myself, although obviously a) he probably wouldn't want to come here, b) might demand more than we could pay and c) would he be too similar to Pelle in style? albeit more "proven" in this league.

Clearly he's never going to get a regular starting spot at United.

Goal record factors out roughly the same as Long in terms of per game I think.

No. I am saying that it doesnt matter where someone comes from. Cant you read?

No one said it did matter, did they?

It was a humourous comment referring back to our outstanding global scouting network managing to unearth someone who's been on Match of The Day every week for the last four seasons.

Brighton fans on North Stand Chat talking about us being interested in their Eng U21 winger Solly March.

He's got masses of potential but ultimately untested at a consistently high level. I know they right him VERY highly there so would command a premium fee.

Hull supposedly making a bid for Welbeck to replace Long if he does indeed leave.

Possibly wouldn't have minded going for him myself, although obviously a) he probably wouldn't want to come here, b) might demand more than we could pay and c) would he be too similar to Pelle in style? albeit more "proven" in this league.

Clearly he's never going to get a regular starting spot at United.

Goal record factors out roughly the same as Long in terms of per game I think.

If we sign Shane Long and Hull replace him with Welbeck I am genuinely done with this board.

Its fine, but as a whole its no wonder the number of people who actually post snippets on here is dropping like a stone given the Spanish inquisition they get. People need to accept that some information is true, some not - its down to each individual to work out the likely credibility and take it on face value. This forum would then be a much happier place.

More often than not it is isn't actually possible to provide details of sources unfortunately.

Agree it's sorting the wheat from the chaff that is the problem.

Nick Szczepanik @NickSzczepanik · 5m

#bhafc fans will be demanding answers if, as several sources suggest today, @Solly_March is next to leave, with #saintsfc the destination.

Nick Szczepanik of the Independent now talking about this potential Solly March transfer.

We do it all the time and have done for many years, just ask Swindon, Plymouth, Exeter, Pompey, Bournemouth, Torquay etc etc.

Indeed, except this time it'd be a player who was ready for the first team. That's the stage we're used to selling at

Sorry, you lost me there with regards to relevance.

We had relative success with zero experience in the team. We still have a number of players here now with premier league experience. A number of our players had no premier league experience yet were big successes in this league. Why is more premier league experience in the side essential now?

Presumeably you would be fine with that ? Turned into a bit of a pretentious prat against anyone with a differing opinion these days timothy. Shame

Yep its time we got divorced. You've turned everything into a negative and become **** and wind and I find that laughable. Bye

If you have the time get over to the Brighton forum and read the " Solly March - Southampton" thread.

Just change the names, change the backing colour blue to red and it could be this forum:- "Club in meltdown" "Don't trust the board" "Board don't know what it's doing" "Selling / sold off all our best players" etc. etc.

Yep its time we got divorced. You've turned everything into a negative and become **** and wind and I find that laughable. Bye

Ive hardly turned everything into a negative, I find the situation we are in far from comfortable with too many big players leaving and not enough quality in return added to late aquisitions denting preperation.

If that makes me 'turn everything into negative' then so be it. Much better then rocking back and forth in my bedroom repeating "kruegers right...kruegers right" ad infinitu

Try debating a subject rather then blindly ignoring discussion.

Tit

We had relative success with zero experience in the team. We still have a number of players here now with premier league experience. A number of our players had no premier league experience yet were big successes in this league. Why is more premier league experience in the side essential now?

It isn't if you want to finish lower down. I want to maintain a challenge on 8th or above, and therefore I think PL experience is vital. We weren't challenging for 8th in our first season back were we?