Clyne is next one to go

Batman

See, this is exactly what happens when you start selling players at this amount. There's no way to spin it.

Agents, clubs and the players currently here will be looking and wondering WTF. Agents will sense a pay day and buying clubs will see an easy ride.

The door is literately bolted wide open. The board are inept.

See, this is exactly what happens when you start selling players at this amount. There's no way to spin it.

Agents, clubs and the players currently here will be looking and wondering WTF. Agents will sense a pay day and buying clubs will see an easy ride.

The door is literately bolted wide open. The board are inept.

You are assuming this behaviour is not intended.

when you go to the press and say that you wont keep anyone who does not want to be here.

that is actually inviting interest

Like I said earlier, Martinez actually laughed at a journo when he asked about Barkley and being linked heavily to man city

Everton are not OPENLY saying they will sell ANYONE who does not want to be there

Where is this?

Simon Clancy ‏@SiClancy 37m

Can't be long till Nathaniel Clyne and James Ward Prowse are shipped out of Southampton.

Ben Smith @BenSmithBBC

@SiClancy I know of one Premier League club that have a strong interest in Clyne

Loads of Liverpool fans in the replies hoping it's them.

It will be a London club - he was letting people know of his desire at the awards dinner allegedly. This has been festering for months now. The Board have completely messed up.

I was there and it certainly was not the kind of event where players would have been saying anything about future plans. Even the ones who have left were very, very diplomatic and certainly nobody would have been going on about the type of club they wanted to move to whilst talking to Saints fans who had paid a lot of money to be there.

That's the only conclusion that makes sense. This number of sales HAS to be intentional. What the intention is? Anyone's guess

My guess is that KL has been unsuccessful in selling the club at whatever price so now she is generating as much cash as she can and will then market it again at a vastly reduced price.

Batman

You are becoming one tedious *****.

Why don't you go and play with your little boat on the village idiots boating lake

You used to be quite amusing . I'm suprised your navy mates didn't make you walk the plank . With your ever sickening attitude re every thing saints

If they sell Clyne as well I probably will try to get a refund on my ST. Failing that, I might bang a claim in the small claims court for a laugh. It only costs 35 quid and would actually represent a meaningful protest of loads of ST holders did it.

My guess is that KL has been unsuccessful in selling the club at whatever price so now she is generating as much cash as she can and will then market it again at a vastly reduced price.

I know what your saying but would RK have joined on that basis, he really does not need a total failure on his cv.

So why did we fork out nearly £20m on players just a couple of weeks ago? Can the financial situation have changed so much since then? Doesn't make sense to me.

I know what your saying but would RK have joined on that basis, he really does not need a total failure on his cv.

Well he's got a ready made excuse if it goes wrong. That's the only part I can't see fitting is why he took the role knowing (we have to assume this but it might not be the case) what was planned. Maybe he feels like he's in a no-lose position. If he pulls this one out of the fire his stock goes through the roof. If it fails then there was a myriad of reasons why. Of course if he's been brought in under false pretences the he'll be off before the season starts.

If they sell Clyne as well I probably will try to get a refund on my ST. Failing that, I might bang a claim in the small claims court for a laugh. It only costs 35 quid and would actually represent a meaningful protest of loads of ST holders did it.

I'll speak to my old man, as one is his, and I might join you. But rather depends on signings. But why would anyone sign?

Batman

Why don't you go and play with your little boat on the village idiots boating lake

You used to be quite amusing . I'm suprised your navy mates didn't make you walk the plank . With your ever sickening attitude re every thing saints

Never amusing Viking.

What slightly niggles me is that the deadline for season tickets was earlier this year and then the great sell off began. I continue to give the benefit of the doubt.

How many more spurious rumours are you bed-setters going to believe? Hythe and Dibden have just mentioned they are after Steven Davies.

We've just lost 7 players, I think it's fair to believe we'll probably lose a few more too.

Batman

Looks like he did ;)