Defectors Watch

adrian lord

It's horrendous, reminds me of the injuries Eduardo suffered for Arsenal. It was so clear, it was one of those horrible ''sick in the stomach' moments.

Such a good player, was coming good this year, but this is a hammer blow for him. This is going to be 12 months +, I just can't see how it won't be based on the pictures. That was bad.

Cry me a river mate, he's a 20 year millionaire who's picked up an injury in his job and will now be sat on his arse for the next year earning 100k odd each week, get some perspective ffs.

So somehow it's his fault that he is a millionaire making it ok for him to have a horror injury?

Compassion clearly isn't your forte.

Looks like a career threatening injury, brings the transfer argument back into focus. You can understand why players decided to leave when big wages are on the table, when a tackle like this could end your career

This. Had exactly the same thought when I heard about the injury. Don't think David Busst ever played again?

Looks like a career threatening injury, brings the transfer argument back into focus. You can understand why players decided to leave when big wages are on the table, when a tackle like this could end your career

Which his kind of pastor patrons point.

He has started his 2nd year (of 5) of his £100k a week deal.

Just featured Fonte's instagram post on SSN, Fonte is apparently now at Liverpool according to the presenter. Easy mistake to make I guess.

Hope he has a speedy recovery though, you wouldn't wish an injury like that on anyone. Such bad timing as Shaw was just starting to regain some of the form he showed when he was with us.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk