Saints Transfers Thread - Deadline Day

Saint Charlie

Right..

Just **supposing** Liverpool came in for Mane. It's been rumoured.

Now..

I would rather he didn't go there BUT if it was to be considered..who would be adverse to taking Jordan Ibe in P/x?...

I mean..£25M cash + Ibe.

I'm valuing Ibe at somewhere between £10 and £15M

Ibe's wages wouldn't be too drastic either....

So you think Mane is worth 35-40 mil?

Are you mental? :lol:

In a market where Raheem Sterling is worth £50m, and considering the new TV deal starting this year which will inflate transfer fees even more, I wouldn't be at all surprised if somebody was willing to pay that much for him.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I think both have shown enough to be considered ready for the PL even if both have the potential to be a lot better then they are today.

Well, it looks that we're going to find out who is right about Janssen next season. There's talk in Holland that some club from the PL has made an opening bid of 11 million pounds and that's very serious money for a club like AZ. I hope you're right about him as it would be a shame when another Dutchman leaves too early for the money instead of building up his career the right way.

Well, it looks that we're going to find out who is right about Janssen next season. There's talk in Holland that some club from the PL has made an opening bid of 11 million pounds and that's very serious money for a club like AZ. I hope you're right about him as it would be a shame when another Dutchman leaves too early for the money instead of building up his career the right way.

Spurs supposedly.

he's better than Lallana. There's not an english premium but there is an everybody getting a lot more revenue than before premium and probably a more teams would like to sign him premium.

Not strictly Saints related but West Ham, possibly one of our most comparable competitors of this season (new stadium aside), are set to go big in the summer:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/05/west-ham-michy-batshuayi-marseille-offer?CMP=share_btn_tw

Yeah, there was a piece on this a while ago where West Ham seemingly will throw a BIG amount of money at a pricey striker.

Bony / Benteke / Lacazette / Batshuayi were all mentioned then as well, I believe.

Replacements:

Wanyama - William Carvalho

Mane - Mertens/Sisto/Yarmelenko

Pelle - Benteke/Okaka

Additions:

Praet, Ziyach, Trippier

Keep Wanyama, Mane, Pelle and our other key players. With Forster in goal for the whole of next season, that should be enough to get us into the top 4 or 5.

Going through this and no doubt we'll be linked to some good players (mainly from Europe), but was wondering who's out of contract this summer?

Ramirez the obvious one, any other first team / squad members? and what about youth team players?

Going through this and no doubt we'll be linked to some good players (mainly from Europe), but was wondering who's out of contract this summer?

Ramirez the obvious one, any other first team / squad members? and what about youth team players?

See posts #10 & #12 on this thread: http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?45712-Keeping-track-of-the-contracts&highlight=keeping+track#.VyyGv_krKHs

If Ron fancies him and he confirms he will sign a new contract with us then Hakim defo could be on the cards :D

"I let it come to me. If there is something beautiful I see it, whether it's at home or abroad. I love me until that time Ziyech says, "doing at FOX Sports .

Ziyech says he will choose a trainer and not necessarily for a club. "I do not choose a club, but for the trainer. When the coach sees you sitting in it is good. I go there quite deliberately look over there and would like to make my choice. "

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=276684

Regardless of whether there was any truth to it, Robson-Kanu has been released today.

SEVEN PLAYERS RELEASED BY READING

Hal Robson-Kanu, Anton Ferdinand and Simon Cox will not be offered new contracts by Championship side Reading, the club has confirmed.

Ola John, Michael Hector, Lucas Piazon, Andrew Taylor, Matej Vydra and Alex Hernandez have also left the club.

Check those names out - It's like a who's-who of years-gone-by HCDAJFU threads over the season's :)

Might be worth looking at Serge Gnabry as a replacement for Mane. Fits the same profile as Romeu and Bertrand in terms of not getting a regular run in the first team at a top club. The downside is that he didn't make an impression at West Brom earlier in the season, but I guess it's difficult to make an impression there unless you are a 6ft plus centre back.

Ever Banega

Gregory Van Der Wiel

Alvaro Arbeloa

Sofiane Feghouli

All out of contract in the summer

Van Der Wiel looks to be exactly the type of player we'd go for at the moment. Would be at the top end of our wage cap though.

Bayern sign Hummels and Renato Sanches (€45m)!!

Bournemouth set to sign Sporting Gijon defender Bernado Espinosa.....

They're after Ryan Mason too apparently, Bournemouth, not Bayern.

lol @ utd. Sanches was their main target.

Seriously doubt that he was really their main target. 18 year old with 24 appearances in Portuguese top league, come off it. They might have been after him, but they have bigger fish to fry in terms of their re-building for next season.