The World Cup Thread

Lighthouse

Like for like I guess. Henderson for loftus would just open the game up for them. Loftus cheek will be the sub for Ali.

Yeah I realise that. I just mean I wouldn't waste a sub on replacing Henderson because Dier is terrible and would get Loftus on because Ali has been **** poor since the second half.

Yeah I realise that. I just mean I wouldn't waste a sub on replacing Henderson because Dier is terrible and would get Loftus on because Ali has been **** poor since the second half.

I think Henderson has been struggling with injury though this week. Sure I read he was a doubt.

Stones switched off, not for the the first time tonight. Ref has been poor and will be lenient on time wasting.

Second half was the real killer, lost all the momentum of an excellent first half.

SF was far more than we expected but bit like Saints in the League Cup, you start to dream

They did well enough

I think this was a success and they are just starting. They are young enough to be at the next world cup and hopefully they will learn from this and strive further.

I wanted to see this, a team of youngsters play their heart out for their country and each other and we got that.

Roll on the Euros

They did well enough

I think this was a success and they are just starting. They are young enough to be at the next world cup and hopefully they will learn from this and strive further.

I wanted to see this, a team of youngsters play their heart out for their country and each other and we got that.

Roll on the Euros

Or they get a hard draw.