Spurs 3-2 Saints - FA Cup Reaction

ALWAYS_SFC

N'Lundulu not in tonight's U23 squad. In contention for the bench on Wednesday perhaps? Or injured again maybe?588d612c5c37bfbfb5ebc205929681f7.jpg

P.s. there was a time when I used to recognise most names in U23 team announcements....!

That is a young side! Must be a few U18's in there.

I would go full strength on Weds, no need to rest anyone with a bit of a break coming up.

It’s just a shame we have to choose between JWP and Valery for right back, why we thought it was a good idea to disrupt a settled defence is beyond me.

Do you mean because Cedric left? Even if he stayed, the injury he got vs Palace would mean he couldn't play on Wednesday.

as I said I hope to be wrong.

An alternative to hoping you're wrong is to express the opposite point of view and hope that you're right... ;)

(Yes, I'm fully aware that this more positive approach to life is usually frowned upon in Saintsweb land :) )

Edited by trousers

Predictable behaviour is all the rage on here. Greetings from White Hart Lane btw (or whatever it's called these days). Same hotel as Glasgow apparently.
[emoji23][emoji41] Don't forget to post a photo....[emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Hating jwp at right back. He’s been effective there but a big miss in the center of the park, which is arguably more important

I think he has been doing alright there.

The only problem I have noticed is he seems to wander a lot from the position. I guess that is due to his natural instincts playing as a midfielder kicking in.

If you watch the other three they are pretty much always in a line and moving together. Prowsey got a severe rocket from Hojberg when he went over to the left side leaving the right side exposed.

If he can stay in position and not get suckered into moving infield I think he does ok at rb.

No Lo Celso for them tonight is big for us. They’re short of attacking options. Also Tanganga has been decent since making his debut this season at CB but he’s at LB tonight seemingly so we should be looking to exploit that.

Strong side for us, every chance we could win tonight. Well done Ralph for taking it seriously.

No Lo Celso for them tonight is big for us. They’re short of attacking options. Also Tanganga has been decent since making his debut this season at CB but he’s at LB tonight seemingly so we should be looking to exploit that.

Strong side for us, every chance we could win tonight. Well done Ralph for taking it seriously.

Now it's down to the lads to stick the ball in the net!