Spurs 3-2 Saints - FA Cup Reaction

ALWAYS_SFC

Oxygen has no analgesic properties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard of gas and air?

Looked like a heavy impact but hopefully no long-term damage. Could really have done with Valery on the bench, shame he's not recovered in time.

JWP has been really lucky with injuries to be fair over the course of his career, but that looked a bad one just by the reactions.

Could be a long road back, it's incredibly frustrating given he's just in the best spell for us as well. What a knock back for everyone!

Our team will feel different without him, he's been the driving force these last few months. He was certainly on course for a euros place I reckon! Sucks.

Yet again the better side away from home. Very comfortably. BUT we do look too open to the counter and obviously the JWP thing is a massive problem. It's not so much the RB position assuming Valery and KWP are up and running quickly but it basically leaves us with Romeu and Hojberg as our midfield probably for the rest of the season until one/other or both gets suspended/injured. Our squad is stupidly wafer thin and it's going to hurt us.

what we really need to do is turn our good play into goals. We missed chances in the first game and paid the price, we missed chances against Liverpool and we've missed more tonight. We dominated that half and yet it's still all square. That really was a poor miss from Ings, keeper backing away, 6 yards out and he misses the target.

We have to press home the advantage or we will pay again.

It help drainage, plus the pitch moves out and a new one comes in for American football games...

Wow - that is pretty awesome tbf.

Hope JWP is ok but that did not look good at all. Luckily we backed Ralph in the window and signed plenty of reinforcements to our squad...

Nitrous oxide mixed with air relieves pain yes but not O2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs F was most displeased when I, exhausted at about 4am as she was in labour, was unwise enough to ask, as she didn’t seem to want any gas and air at that point, and it being good stuff, if I could ‘have another toke on that’

Yep. I'm at the game and it didn't look good. Time fir Romeu to step up.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Certainly not good, but watching on BT Sport it seemed to be a kick to the knee - no? Even tatters seemed to think it was a good whack to the knee cap. Just hope it's not too serious

JWP has been really lucky with injuries to be fair over the course of his career, but that looked a bad one just by the reactions.

Could be a long road back, it's incredibly frustrating given he's just in the best spell for us as well. What a knock back for everyone!

Our team will feel different without him, he's been the driving force these last few months. He was certainly on course for a euros place I reckon! Sucks.

Feels like a similar situation to when JROD injured himself against City. Playing great, on the verge of a call up and boom...long road back I feel.

Right back will be fine when KWP and Valery are back, but we will suffer in CM now. Who else can play there? We have Hojbjerg, Romeu and Smallbone now. Armstrong or Boufal? I guess Danso can play there as was reported when he signed but with now only 4 centre backs in the squad, of which he is one, that would leave us short there. I’d almost swap losing tonight for having JWP fit by the end of the winter break.

I think Boufal might get a lot of chances for the rest of this season. Hope he shines. Decent ball for our goal too.