Le Tissier Bails Out Of Twitter

SaintsLoyal

Looks like crackpot le tissier has finally realised hes humiliated himself and embarrassed our city with his conspiracy theory garbage. Many Saints fans have either stopped following him or muted the misinformation hes been forwarding about covid 19. Its been very painful for us Saints fans, who viewed him as a hero and now frankly hes become a total joke. Le Tissier is so naive and seemingly cant stop his thoughts and keep them to himself.  In the past ive stood up for Matt, when he was getting grief for his Cortese comments. But now i cant defend him in anyway as repeated requests from many fans towards him have been totally ignored. I dont know, if he will get sacked from Sky Sports, im sure they will have looked at what hes been saying and heard the complaints. 

Just wanted to add that its laughable hes playing the victim card with all the dangerous misinformation hes been forwarding to thousands of people.

Edited by SaintsLoyal

5 minutes ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Looks like crackpot le tissier has finally realised hes humiliated himself and embarrassed our city with his conspiracy theory garbage. Many Saints fans have either stopped following him or muted the misinformation hes been forwarding about covid 19. Its been very painful for us Saints fans, who viewed him as a hero and now frankly hes become a total joke. Le Tissier is so naive and seemingly cant stop his thoughts and keep them to himself.  In the past ive stood up for Matt, when he was getting grief for his Cortese comments. But now i cant defend him in anyway as repeated requests from many fans towards him have been totally ignored. I dont know, if he will get sacked from Sky Sports, im sure they will have looked at what hes been saying and heard the complaints. 

Good. Now maybe you can stop f*cking going on about.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Why do you need to defend him?

You wanted him off twitter for no other reason, that you do not agree with him.  I would argue, you are the problem here not Le God

• Like 3

Just now, Snopper said:

What`s he said then?  I don`t `do` Twitter.  And anyway I have said before that I will never, ever hear a bad word spoken about him. So there.

He generally does not conform to the views of the masses/twitter-ati/woke elite!

1 minute ago, Batman said:

Why do you need to defend him?

You wanted him off twitter for no other reason, that you do not agree with him.  I would argue, you are the problem here not Le God

Hes become a total joke, and many of our fans have said that and stopped following his dangerous comments.

5 minutes ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Well hes only supposedly the biggest thing ever to happen about our club and in what four months has gone from hero to zero and a total joke. 

If it offends you, then don't read what he's saying, or mute/unfollow him like I have done. I think you're the one with the problem.

Embarrassed the City? FFS sort yourself out. 

8 minutes ago, View From The Top said:

Nah, peddling mis-information isn't anti-woke, or any other shit phrase you'd choose to use. It's bollox, pure and simple.

Indeed. When you’ve got a public platform then telling people that a COVID vaccine is part of some sort of Bill Gates eugenics fetish goes beyond village-idiot territory and into dangerous territory.

I don’t think he should be silenced or banned but he certainly should be challenged. I asked him if he genuinely believed what he was saying and he banned me. So much for challenging ideas.

Edited by benjii
  • Like 6

As I follow him, I've seen what he posts, and I don't personally agree with any of his Covid-19 tweets. But what does that matter? It's his personal opinion and he is totally entitled to share his views on platforms like twitter. I am completely stunned by how strongly some people view/judge others based on their isolated opinions. Twitter seems to have amplified this issue. If we were all the same and had the same views on life it would be a very boring world. There is quite a hateful tone to your post and if you truly feel he has gone from hero to zero, then I think it's probably you who needs to take a step back and get rid of twitter.

21 minutes ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Well hes only supposedly the biggest thing ever to happen about our club and in what four months has gone from hero to zero and a total joke. 

Hero to zero? Says who? 
I don’t give a toss for his politics and a lot of what he says is thought provoking, there’s a lot we’re not being told about this virus. I think you have an agenda, but by using terms like “Hero to Zero” you are not speaking for me and I suspect you’re not speaking for the majority of Saints fans. 

• Like 2

Its one thing having an 'opinion' and another pumping out conspiracy theory misinformation from attention seeking unknown third parties.

Matt doesnt realise hes in the public eye and shouldnt be fowarding misleading made up waffle about a deadly disease thats killed thousands.

Just for those wondering what all this is about, in short Le Tissier believes the whole coronovirus has been deliberatly blown out of proportion because its a conspiracy to vaccinate the world with a bill gates vaccine. 

Le tissier is also a conspiracy theorist on climate change and thinks its all natural and not pollution.

Sadly hes reaped what he's sown and all the abuse hes got is down to him.

Edited by SaintsLoyal

1 hour ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Just wanted to add that its laughable hes playing the victim card with all the dangerous misinformation hes been forwarding to thousands of people.

Am assuuming you are a parody account as no real human should be influenced by what he has read off twitter so much.

But anyway looking at the message he is off twitter for a few weeks, the world would be a better place if more people were as well.

also haters only hate upwards

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Get over your self Saints Loyal.

When the media are making HUGE mistakes in reporting whats going on at the moment its no surprise that people seek out the truth from elsewhere.

Quite right Nolan.

Mrs EoA and myself have differing views on Face Mask wearing, social distancing etc but she digs deeper beyond what the main stream media feed us, and some of it is quite eye opening. Its not all Conspiracy theory garbage, there is quite a lot of that out there too, but some genuine points being raised by intelligent concerned people, being surpressed by the lokes of Google, FB and Twitter amongst others whenever they post their views.

Maybe Saints loyal would suggest that I divorce Mrs EoA , as her views don't match mine?

I did prefer Matt as Comedy Villain winding up Scousers at every opportunity over the last few years though!!

Edited by ericofarabia
  • Like 1

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
George Orwell

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”
S.G. Tallentyre, 

“I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.”
Oscar Wilde

“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
George Washington

“Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.”
United Nations, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Take your pick, there's plenty more where those came from. I think they all indicate that you are the problem, not MLT

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Get over your self Saints Loyal.

When the media are making HUGE mistakes in reporting whats going on at the moment its no surprise that people seek out the truth from elsewhere.

Nothing wrong here.

The truth is not a conspiracy theory that bill gates wants to vaccinate the world and has deliberatley killed 500,000 

9 minutes ago, ericofarabia said:

Quite right Nolan.

Mrs EoA and myself have differing views on Face Mask wearing, social distancing etc but she digs deeper beyond what the main stream media feed us, and some of it is quite eye opening. Its not all Conspiracy theory garbage, there is quite a lot of that out there too, but some genuine points being raised by intelligent concerned people, being surpressed by the lokes of Google, FB and Twitter amongst others whenever they post their views.

Maybe Saints loyal would suggest that I divorce Mrs EoA , as her views don't match mine?

I did prefer Matt as Comedy Villain winding up Scousers at every opportunity over the last few years though!!

Indeed and if you do follow Matt and what he retweets you find they are valid pieces information or articles that are worth reading and considering as part of the wider topic. From my perspective Matt is questioning (like many are) what we are being fed by the MSM / government as the only truth. To suggest he is a crackpot pushing a bill Gates Vaccine theory is slightly misleading form the idiot who started this post. I think he more questioning whether its wise to take a vaccine that is largely untested and hastily developed for a virus that in the grand scheme of things isn't a risk to the majority of the population. 

Though his biggest failure is not realising that its really difficult to have a sensible conversation / debate on a platform that allows circa 200 or so characters per post. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Its one thing having an 'opinion' and another pumping out conspiracy theory misinformation from attention seeking unknown third parties.

Matt doesnt realise hes in the public eye and shouldnt be fowarding misleading made up waffle about a deadly disease thats killed thousands.

Just for those wondering what all this is about, in short Le Tissier believes the whole coronovirus has been deliberatly blown out of proportion because its a conspiracy to vaccinate the world with a bill gates vaccine. 

Anyone who abuses matt is a twat. If they are saints fans then they are even bigger twats. I'd rather have a beer with one of our morbidly obese jester hat wearing cretins in the Northam than go anywhere near these types of scum. If anyone has contacted sky attempting to get him cancelled then they deserve a shoeing. 

I guess he's escaping attitudes like this; can't blame him. By the way, which part of you is actually a loyal Saint.

5 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

God our social media fans are an embarrassment. This is perhaps the third or fourth thread started by someone about mlt's bloody twatter account. I might post a lot on here but at least I'm not harping on about that. Bloody losers. 

Nothing different between a forum or social media and many do both.

Its embarrassing that le tissier has fallen knee deep in saying everything he thinks without realising hes a public figure.

14 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

God our social media fans are an embarrassment. This is perhaps the third or fourth thread started by someone about mlt's bloody twatter account. I might post a lot on here but at least I'm not harping on about that. Bloody losers. 

Not sure what it’s got to do with the main board either?

16 minutes ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Nothing wrong here.

The truth is not a conspiracy theory that bill gates wants to vaccinate the world and has deliberatley killed 500,000 

Got any proof to say Bill hasn't instigated this whole thing?? 

Opinions are just like arseholes.... 

You don't just stop being a deity because of personal failings. No God is perfect. 

12 minutes ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Nothing different between a forum or social media and many do both.

Its embarrassing that le tissier has fallen knee deep in saying everything he thinks without realising hes a public figure.

No it isn't. What is absolutely embarrassing and moronic is caring about what a footballing legend writes on twatter to such a degree that you won't shut up about it across multiple forums. Matt winding up cancel culture supporting weirdos like you is just another reason why he is a hero. More power to matt and I hope he continues. He's gone up in my estimation. 

Edited by hypochondriac

40 minutes ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Sounds like MLT reads the Daily Mail then ;) 😉

Edited by nta786

His post today was dreadful woe-is-me, I'm the victim bollocks.

He's strayed into areas he really doesn't understand and got caught chatting absolute shit.

Which is okay if you're a spot-welder from Fawley, less so if you are a high profile ex-Premier League footballer and current TV broadcaster.

Even his badly written message shows he lacks the professionalism and poise required for someone in a high profile role.

Who knows, maybe he's got an exciting new life ahead of him as a poster boy for the Guido-ettes of this world. Maybe Darren Grimes might interview him.

As someone I would have previously called one of my life idols, it's a real disappointment.

And as someone that also once had Morrissey on the same list, this is not an easy time for me.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

And as someone that also once had Morrissey on the same list, this is not an easy time for me.

Ahh... I fell for the Smiths but then found Sonic Youth.... Kill Your Idols ! 

Edited by jasonb

I smell skate.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

No it isn't. What is absolutely embarrassing and moronic is caring about what a footballing legend writes on twatter to such a degree that you won't shut up about it across multiple forums. Matt winding up cancel culture supporting weirdos like you is just another reason why he is a hero. More power to matt and I hope he continues. He's gone up in my estimation. 

Is it cancel culture to want someone to stop spouting bollocks though? It's a bit different if he's being satirical - I assume he is being serious unfortunately. Perhaps he's finally realised he's best sticking to the football.

10 minutes ago, Ted Bates Statue said:

Is it cancel culture to want someone to stop spouting bollocks though? It's a bit different if he's being satirical - I assume he is being serious unfortunately. Perhaps he's finally realised he's best sticking to the football.

Firstly why does anyone care? Why is it now fashionable to be really invested in what anyone decides to spout on social media? Why does mlt's views on something he has no expertise in be something that anyone would be the slightest bit interested in? Its a bizarre modern phenomenon. Secondly, anyone writing to sky to try to get him sacked is just absolute scum. Anyone who supports them is also the lowest of the low. 

Edited by hypochondriac

Final word on it........

It would appear for some strange reason that certaine fans wont ever question le tissier purely because of his on field ability.

'Nobody' is immune from criticism and if youre going down the road of promoting a dangerous conspiracy theory, then you should fully expect a return.

Edited by SaintsLoyal

1 minute ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Final word on it........

It would appear for some strange reason that certaine fans wont ever question le tissier purely because of his on field ability.

'Nobody' is immune from criticism and if you are going down the road of promoting a dangerous conspiracy theory, then you should fully expect a return.

Let's hope this really is your final word on the subject. Doubt it though.