West Ham 3-0 Saints - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

Just now, OttawaSaint said:

Great. I guess you have “know-it-all condescending wanker” prize in the bag then?

Ha!! Every match, and pre match, you just whine and moan. It's tedious, give it a rest. 

Just now, RedWillie said:

Yep, me to.

Their support have said that I need to by the Entertainment pass. So I've asked for my Sports pass to be refunded, seeing as I only paid it a few days ago for this match.

9 minutes ago, manzo said:

Anyone else trying to watch the match on Now TV, only to find that they've moved it to Sky One and the Sports subscription doesn't cover that?

It is covered as a bonus match if you have a monthly subscription to Now TV Sports package.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Just now, manzo said:

Their support have said that I need to by the Entertainment pass. So I've asked for my Sports pass to be refunded, seeing as I only paid it a few days ago for this match.

Save yourself the pain that we are going to get according to this thread and just read the match thread for concise, accurate and eloquent commentary on the game 😏

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

It is covered as a bonus match if you have a monthly subscription to Now TV.

I have the Sky Sports pass on Now TV, and the app is adamant that I need the Entertainment pass to watch it. As is their support team.

Just now, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Is this an indication that McCarthy is the undisputed number one?

I think Ralph said they were gonna rotate towards the end of the season. 

2 minutes ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Is this an indication that McCarthy is the undisputed number one?

I think it means the opposite - He's settled on Forster so play the players not quite in his plans in order to give them one last chance to impress. Same reason Tella isn't in IMO, he's done enough. The only exception is Ings because he's our talisman.

Just now, obelisk said:

Sky doing their best to try and rouse some excitement to what must be on of the least interesting EPL final days ever.

It will be all about how great Klopp and his team has done to get CL despite being injury hit more than any team in the history of football. 

Bloody hope they balls it up but CP wont put up much of a fight 

9 minutes ago, egg said:

No mate, just looking forward to the game. Try it, may cheer you up. 

I did. And then Ralph picked Redmond. He shouldn’t be anywhere near the matchday squad. Tella or even Obafemi in there for me.

Edited by OttawaSaint

• Lighthouse changed the title to West Ham vs Saints - Match Thread
14 minutes ago, egg said:

Ha!! Every match, and pre match, you just whine and moan. It's tedious, give it a rest. 

Sweepstake on the minute Ottawa starts to moan and slag off the ref.

13 minutes ago, manzo said:

I have the Sky Sports pass on Now TV, and the app is adamant that I need the Entertainment pass to watch it. As is their support team.

I've been able to get a free 7 day trial on sky entertainment,  got to remember to cancel it now though.

1 minute ago, Jonnyboy said:

I have Sky Sports through Virgin but I can't seem to sort out a stream on the Sky Sports website 

Blast I've got sky sports on Virgin, no bloody excuse not to watch it.

Come on Saints let's at least finish in style.

• Lighthouse changed the title to West Ham 3-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic