Other Games 21/22

whelk

5 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

United are terrible under this manager. Why do so many pundits defend his role at the club?

Salah is a bit good though!

Getting absolutely served up here. They look a yard slower all over the pitch. For a club like Man United to have Mctominay and Fred as their central midfield pairing is shameful

2 minutes ago, Billy the Kidd said:

McGuire challenger no red for me, he made an attempt to get the ball, which in a goal scoring position means it is a yellow, wasn’t wreckless alas Pogba. 

That only applies inside the box. DOGSO outside the box is a red regardless of whether you went for the ball or not. 

It’s arguable that Pogba doesn’t jump in like that if they’re already down to 10. 

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

4 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

That only applies inside the box. DOGSO outside the box is a red regardless of whether you went for the ball or not. 

It’s arguable that Pogba doesn’t jump in like that if they’re already down to 10. 

Yeah fair enough, wasn’t aware was only in the box

6 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

The thinking is if a penalty is awarded,  then there’s still a clear goal scoring opportunity. One hasn’t been denied, whereas a free kick isn’t a clear opportunity 

Yeah I knew this bit just not the outside the box.  Was it introduced this season as Bednarek presumably wouldn’t have been sent off this session for his red at Old Trafford last season?

Just now, Billy the Kidd said:

Yeah I knew this bit just not the outside the box.  Was it introduced this season as Bednarek presumably wouldn’t have been sent off this session for his red at Old Trafford last season?

No been a couple of seasons, obviously Mike Dean thought he made no attempt to play the ball. 

• Like 1

May sound weird, but I think Liverpool have missed the chance to really rank up some embarrassing numbers,  should've been into the sixes and sevens by now at least,  but they've just played possession stuff for the last 30 with no real desire to score.