Summer 2022 Transfer Window

mcbendy

1 minute ago, Chez said:

Excellent. Glad the management is not blind to what most Saints fans see - he can't play right back and cant play CB at this level.

Definitely seems like there's a set plan in place and they know who isn't good enough to play games consistently at this level. Alot to like about this window. Just need the icing on the cake now!

Just now, Bad Wolf said:

Liverpool being praised on SSN for "Targeting a certain midfielder that they wanted rather than just signing any old midfielder"

Well surely any club in Europe including Sunday League League does that?!

They've signed a midfielder to cover their injured midfields who is actually injured himself.

More Liverpool utter waffle from the media.

7 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Given his inside knowledge I don't think you can say with certainty that there was no implied knowledge. 

Not with certainty but I don’t see any subtext implied by that tweet which would lead me to be annoyed and declare it ‘bollocks’ when Broja doesn’t sign.

Minor worry: Hassenhuttl has said he’s happy that both AMN and Larios are good signings because they can play in different positions. I hope he plays people in their favoured positions. When he doesn’t if imbalances the side a bit. Hey ho. More good business anyway. Caleta Car announcement next?