Saints Kits Season 2022/23

Master Bates

18 minutes ago, skintsaint said:

People moaning about kits not being here in time....talk about first world problems. 

You could apply that statement to literally any topic on here about Southampton Football Club.

Edited by The Kraken
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kenilworthy said:

The elite clubs are running their businesses very poorly if they only get a 7% cut for each shirt sold.

Yeah, United will be gutted they only get £75m a year from Adidas and only 7% of every shirt sold. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

I see the match day training kit is out and has gone with that wave design also. Not a fan personally, but hey ho...

3947.jpg

I actually think that would make the better away kit with the blue one being the training wear.

Edited by Disco Stu
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

I see the match day training kit is out and has gone with that wave design also. Not a fan personally, but hey ho...

3947.jpg

That's not bad to be fair. Slap the sponsor logo on it and it would have been a half decent 3rd kit. 

Edited by egg
  • Like 2

On 27/07/2022 at 18:41, Sunglasses Ron said:

3947.jpg

Seen a few players wearing a jacket like this after the game on Wednesday which looked decent

2 hours ago, JCBSaint said:

No because we are red and white stripes 

They fucked it up big time this season..............most teams playing against us at home this year will be wearing their home kit or the  3rd i think, looking at most of the kits that have been released so far.

Bloody bring back red and white stripes front and back, or at best the stripe front and back ,but not plain backs,especially white. looks awful lets hope the seasons results are alot better.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Probably the first season for me (in 35 years) where I don’t like any of the kits, massive disappointment. Last years 3 kits look great now against these. And I know it’s a personal thing, but I really dislike round necks on footie shirts, makes them look like training tops for me.

Home: 3/10

Away: 1/10

Third: 3.5/10

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I don’t see how this is linked to a Spitfire. I had it from a very good source that it was linked to Spitfire. 
The other two were bang on from the source. 
Not sure I can get PMs but if I can message me and I can tell you who it is. 

29 minutes ago, St Louis said:

Probably the first season for me (in 35 years) where I don’t like any of the kits, massive disappointment. Last years 3 kits look great now against these. And I know it’s a personal thing, but I really dislike round necks on footie shirts, makes them look like training tops for me.

Home: 3/10

Away: 1/10

Third: 3.5/10

Same for me we are stripes yes? not stripe or sea sick waves or some sort of camo kit ....wouldn't have minded hummels retro style we originally had but these nah naff at best . How many times do you think we might have to use the 3rd kit at home?

• Like 1