Palace 1-2 Saints - The Treble is Alive!

JRM

What a comeback, what a pivotal moment in our club’s history!

I have little doubt now that we will march on to a cup double and secure our Premier League safety with several games to spare.

The war in Ukraine will end, the NHS will recover, the strikes WILL be satisfactorily concluded, offering staff fair working conditions and pay whilst also protecting the best interests of tax payers.

Everything is going to be fine, and we owe it all to Nathan Jones (plus possibly a gust of wind).

I love football!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Sunglasses Ron said:

I have little doubt now that we will march on to a cup double and secure our Premier League safety with several games to spare.

The war in Ukraine will end, the NHS will recover, the strikes WILL be satisfactorily concluded, offering staff fair working conditions and pay whilst also protecting the best interests of tax payers.

Everything is going to be fine, and we owe it all to Nathan Jones (plus possibly a gust of wind).

I love football!

And then you wake up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

I love football!

The turning point 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, saintscottofthenortham said:

Looked in on my way to a game with family recent and it looked very appealing. 👍🏻

It's great, family run, all cooked fresh. I just found out it's closed until 15th January so we won't be going today now.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, trousers said:

Surely Jones will give Morgan a run out today? Why else would he put him on the bench despite playing in the B-Team game yesterday?

Back up if multiple strikers got injured. Doubt we will see him, which is a shame.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Palace 1-2 Saints - The Treble is Alive!
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic