Saints 1-4 Man City - Match Thread

trousers

6 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

I reckon Selles should be sacked.  What a fucking fraud.  Joke of a manager.

Same tbh .. having him in charge is like we have given up.. everyone moans about how jones was a silly appointment with hardly any top flight  experience but this guy has practically no experience at all..

It’s like he’s just trying to copy Ralph’s shitty slow possession 442 with more stupid team selections then jones ..

Edited by pimpin4rizeal
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

I reckon Selles should be sacked.  What a fucking fraud.  Joke of a manager.

Agreed, we're going down anyway, get rid of him , has been key part of coaching team throughout this disaster of a season 

• Like 6

It’s like he doesn’t take into account previous games when he picks his side.  We’re bottom and create fuck all.  We’ve got one of the best in the business at putting the ball in the box and a giant of a striker.  But no, Selles trying to be a clever cunt again.  More tippy-tappy negative shite to look forward to.  I wish I’d have stayed at home.  Selles is a fucking onion.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Wade Garrett said:

It’s like he doesn’t take into account previous games when he picks his side.  We’re bottom and create fuck all.  We’ve got one of the best in the business at putting the ball in the box and a giant of a striker.  But no, Selles trying to be a clever cunt again.  More tippy-tappy negative shite to look forward to.  I wish I’d have stayed at home.  Selles is a fucking onion.

Yeah must have memory problems.

We have seen Elyounoussi do the square root of fuck all every time he picked but this procession of clown shows we call managers think it's a great idea to pick him. 

Onuachu looked dangerous when he came on and is benched. Makes no sense.

• Like 3

What on earth is Selles about????

Has anybody got any idea at all. He even makes Jones look normal… Utter disgrace of a team .. Ellybloodywhats he called yet again! It’s hard enough with eleven men but ten and Selles in charge! What is the actual point?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said:

I wonder what other players think when they see moi on the teamsheet.

We fucking hated it when the coach put in the Geography teacher's son. He was fucking shit.

Give him the ball and we’ll get it straight back. 

Edited by Turkish

This is just a training ground kick about, attack vs defence.

I don’t expect anything out of today. It’s just a shame we appointed a fraud earlier in the season and an inexperienced coach now. Again this falls on SR. 

As does the transfer policy. Begs the question what the point was in Onuachu and Orsic; transfer position tick box exercise they can mark off their “self appraisal” for the end of the season.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-4 Man City - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic