Millwall 0-1 Saints - Match Thread

CSA96

My Ifollow is the Milwall one and they're banging on about Downes deliberately elbowing the Milwall guy and should have got a red. Complete bollocks!

Anyhoo, Stuart and Alcaraz both having a bit of a stinker. I'd get Adams and Fraser on before too long, I think. Sometimes we need to get it in a but quicker. Milwall look like they'll gift us a cock up if we put them under a bit more pressure.

Slightly concerned about the ref. Doesn't really have control and misses quite a lot. Hope he doesn't nobble us.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

Wtf are people watching? He's been brilliant.

Brilliant is massively stretching it. He’s done OK but still pretty poor. 

He is so unproductive and flatters to deceive. For all his pace he has only put one decent cross in all game. There is certainly potential there if he can sort his head out though. 

I would much prefer to have kept Tella over him. 

3 minutes ago, benjii said:

My Ifollow is the Milwall one and they're banging on about Downes deliberately elbowing the Milwall guy and should have got a red. Complete bollocks!

Anyhoo, Stuart and Alcaraz both having a bit of a stinker. I'd get Adams and Fraser on before too long, I think. Sometimes we need to get it in a but quicker. Milwall look like they'll gift us a cock up if we put them under a bit more pressure.

Slightly concerned about the ref. Doesn't really have control and misses quite a lot. Hope he doesn't nobble us.

Stuck with the Millwall stream too, god are they a pair of moany bastards.

Just now, Osvaldorama said:

He is so unproductive and flatters to deceive. For all his pace he has only put one decent cross in all game. There is certainly potential there if he can sort his head out though. 

Agree Tellas all round play is much better sulemana probably has more potential though 

9 minutes ago, Mr X said:

72% possession 0 clearcut chances 

Millwall 28% possession 1 clearcut chance according to the stats

Yep, pretty poor stuff despite the contrary views from some on here.

So, so slow and ponderous build up again, easy for Millwall to defend against 

Edited by tdmickey3

Same old, same old really. Another game where we've had the lions share but done nothing with it, lots of possession but no cutting edge up front. They came closest to scoring, hitting the bar. But on the positive side we have amassed 72% possession, amazing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Osvaldorama said:

I'm talking relative to the rest of the team/squad. Could maybe make an argument for Edozie being in the team ahead of him, but kthe then that I don't see any other names that would have been as dangerous as he was first half.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Millwall 0-1 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic