Chelski build up thread

Dark Munster

v.interesting scouting report on Chelsea i just found. Lots of v.interesting tactical analysis. wow.

http://bearsyinvestigates.blogspot.com/2015/03/scouting-report-chelsea-fc.html

:thumbup:

Like the first time you saw the ocean, the first time you saw snow, the first time you got your brown wings, the first time you find a poster on this forum that you admire! Boomshanka Bearsy.

Its got to be 4 - 5 - 1 Mane or Long up on their own in front of the big stripy bus

An attempt to "park the bus" against Chelsea must be considered as a reasonably stupid thing to do because they have players who can always unlock such situations. They have a tough game tomorrow night, we can hope for a few walking wounded on Sunday.

The really shocking thing about that pitch invasion was how utterly tinpot it was.

QF win, FFS. :lol: Embarrassing.

I dunno man, I've watched Villa 3 times on TV this year and they've been SO bad. I can imagine having to watch that every other weekend for 3 years and then getting to Wembley I might get a bit overexcited

I'm no tactical genius but when city played at Stamford Bridge earlier this season, they played really well in a 442 formation. Do you think this is something we should go for? Mind you, we don't possess the stars lime Aguero and Silva...

Forster

Clyne Fonte Toby Bertrand

Elia Morgan Victor Mane

Pelle Long

Bench: Davis, Yoshida, Gardos, JWP, Tadic, Davis, Djuricic

However, maybe this is too attacking and it might be easier to park the bus.

I'm no tactical genius but when city played at Stamford Bridge earlier this season, they played really well in a 442 formation. Do you think this is something we should go for? Mind you, we don't possess the stars lime Aguero and Silva...

Forster

Elia Morgan Victor Mane

Pelle Long

I'd agree with playing more attackingly, no point in parking the bus, they'll break us down eventually, lets at least give it a go, we drew last match, no reason we can't do at least that again.

Where the hell would they be if they had a Dodgy keeper to compliment the rest of their dodgy team?

They've never really played well and once they start playing the bigger sides, it will come back to bite them. As we've seen.

The next few weeks for them are huge, and us I might add.

Yes there's no way they deserve a top 4 spot, think it will be Arsenal and Liverpool. Van Gaal getting away without too much criticism because of his reputation. Don't they have Spurs and Liverpool in their next two games?

Spurs, Liverpool, City and Chelsea in their next 5.

Yes there's no way they deserve a top 4 spot, think it will be Arsenal and Liverpool. Van Gaal getting away without too much criticism because of his reputation. Don't they have Spurs and Liverpool in their next two games?

Won't begrudge Van Gaal beating the yids, and taking a point off Liverpool though.

v.interesting scouting report on Chelsea i just found. Lots of v.interesting tactical analysis. wow.

http://bearsyinvestigates.blogspot.com/2015/03/scouting-report-chelsea-fc.html

:thumbup:

A callous, arrogant, vulgar, rascist and wasteful club Chelski are, yet according to recent disclosures they are the only PL club paying it's low paid staff a living wage. Strange world.

Forster

Elia Morgan Victor Mane

Pelle Long

Might be easier to leave Pelle out !

3 hours from Salisbury going up via Southampton and Guildford

But 2hrs 20mins going back via Paddington, Reading and Basingstoke

hope its worth the hastle

Having to drive up to Everton as too expensive on train plus takes nearly 6hrs coming back

Chelsea have been pretty poor for months. They'll seriously look to bounce back against us though.

So the Premier League is poor then... PSG have better technical players than Chelsea, especially in midfield. For sure, Schneiderlin would never get in their team; Cabaye is on the bench and he's different class.

So the Premier League is poor then... PSG have better technical players than Chelsea, especially in midfield. For sure, Schneiderlin would never get in their team; Cabaye is on the bench and he's different class.

Cabaye wasn't even on the bench. He's thrown his career away.

No, the Premier League isn't poor, if anything the opposite to be honest.

They were pathetic in that and what a perfect way for them to lose. One of the most average teams to win the title.

Set up deep and hit them on the break. They seem to struggle when teams sit deep not to dissimilar to the way we do.