Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: The Kindergarten Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ALWAYS_SFC View Post
    Have you not grasped it yet you din, they are moving and deleting yours because you post such utter crap...
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. Form a view of your own Always.
    I do have an opinion its in my quoted post

I do have an opinion its in my quoted post
    At first they dislike what you say, but the more correct you start to sound the more they dislike you.

At first they dislike what you say, but the more correct you start to sound the more they dislike you.
    Waffle

Waffle
    Interesting. A lot of interesting topics on the go at the moment, the potential sale of the club, home form, loss of key players to injury yet your sole contribution to this forum in 2 days in a one word post in response to me...:.:

It if okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed By other people. That doesnít give you the right to deny any sense they may make. Nor does it give you the right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you donít like what they are saying. Learn to recognise good writing when you read it, even if means overcoming your pride and opening your mind beyond what is comfortable.

Interesting. A lot of interesting topics on the go at the moment, the potential sale of the club, home form, loss of key players to injury yet your sole contribution to this forum in 2 days in a one word post in response to me...:.:

It if okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed By other people. That doesn’t give you the right to deny any sense they may make. Nor does it give you the right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you don’t like what they are saying. Learn to recognise good writing when you read it, even if means overcoming your pride and opening your mind beyond what is comfortable.

ignore him Turkish. He goes away eventually
    Last edited by Heisenberg; 12-03-2020 at 10:29 PM.

We can blame Gao we can blame Kat

But as fans we need to ask did we really do enough!?

When the club (Les) was selling non stop to Liverpool and replacing them with mediocrity the “fans” applauded it all and said and did absolutely nothing.

Its too late to cry now as this was always going to happen.

ShÓt players on high wages = disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    We can blame Gao we can blame Kat

But as fans we need to ask did we really do enough!?

When the club (Les) was selling non stop to Liverpool and replacing them with mediocrity the “fans” applauded it all and said and did absolutely nothing.

Its too late to cry now as this was always going to happen.

ShÓt players on high wages = disaster
    Nope, you did nothing

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    jesus
    Hope you were impressed with Boris’s effort today Batman , Ha Ha Ha .....

Quote Originally Posted by East Kent Saint View Post
    Hope you were impressed with Boris’s effort today Batman , Ha Ha Ha .....
    Jesus

Well, well, well it hurts staying at home doesn't it and yet a lot of you moaners were extremely quick and keen to force
    the over 70's to stay in for everyone else's good.

Karma is a ***** ain't it LOL !!!!!

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saint in Paradise View Post
    Well, well, well it hurts staying at home doesn't it and yet a lot of you moaners were extremely quick and keen to force

You're a weird bloke.

5 metres outside the detailed bit on Google Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Saint in Paradise View Post

You know that people of all ages across the world are self isolating and practicing social distancing and have been for a while now, right? People at risk have been advised to stay home, because they are more at risk and we don't want the number of people needing medical help to rise at a speed the medical services can't cope with?

How have you managed to make this some sort of personal conspiracy?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sadoldgit View Post
    Just catching up with a binge watch of Californication. Lost it after series 3 so plenty to watch. If you havenít seen it, do yourself a favour. Lots of dark humour, warped LA characters and very fit women (and Hank Moody for the women).
    Thought you'd gone off in a huff?

After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh

Nope. Just lurking and letting you lot put the world to rights.

No Duckie, still in the land of the living thanks!

Another good show is Run on Sky Comedy I think. It’s a grower so worth sticking with.
    It’s been fun watching you get annihilated on TUI to be fair.

Default Things to do or watch when self-isolating

Welcome back SOG. Now you need to tackle the infestation on Saintsweb of the far right.

After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh

It’s been fun watching you get annihilated on TUI to be fair.
    Annihilated? Really? It’s just the same old shtick from those with a right wing axe to grind. I guessed you were there.

Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    Welcome back SOG. Now you need to tackle the infestation on Saintsweb of the far right.
    Hello Whelk, hope you are keeping well? It’s too late to do anything about the far right here I’m afraid.

Another good show worth watching - Homeland. I nearly gave up on it a few seasons back but the final series has been excellent and the show ended on Sunday night with a perfect finale.

Annihilated? Really? It’s just the same old shtick from those with a right wing axe to grind. I guessed you were there.
    Yep, within a few weeks you've got most of the forum rolling their eyes every time they see one of your posts, which on there is quite an achievement, congratulations.

Yep, within a few weeks you've got most of the forum rolling their eyes every time they see one of your posts, which on there is quite an achievement, congratulations.
    Most of the forum? If by that you mean the gang of trolls and WUMs, why is that an issue. Your idea of being “annihilated” is having someone call you a childish name. I can live with that. And as I told you over there, if you don’t like my posts, put me on ignore. Life is short, why waste it reading something you don’t like?

Blog Entries

Most of the forum? If by that you mean the gang of trolls and WUMs, why is that an issue. Your idea of being ďannihilatedĒ is having someone call you a childish name. I can live with that. And as I told you over there, if you donít like my posts, put me on ignore. Life is short, why waste it reading something you donít like?
    Odd that there seem to be a boatload of "trolls and wums" that seem to spring up and post just as you start posting more frequently on either forum. I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    Odd that there seem to be a boatload of "trolls and wums" that seem to spring up and post just as you start posting more frequently on either forum. I wonder why?
    Perhaps you could tell us hypo as you sprung up when I posted here? It really isn’t difficult. The righties don’t like anyone with a hint of a social conscience expressing an opinion on Internet forums (anywhere else for that matter).

But this thread is about something else, so can we stick to that?

Blog Entries

Perhaps you could tell us hypo as you sprung up when I posted here? It really isnít difficult. The righties donít like anyone with a hint of a social conscience expressing an opinion on Internet forums (anywhere else for that matter).

But this thread is about something else, so can we stick to that?
    And yet not a single other poster gets the mockery and ridicule from these so called "righties" that you do and their identities differ on every forum. You start posting more frequently on another forum and almost immediately you get similar reactions from an almost entirely new set of posters than the ones over here. Maybe you're just the one with the most social of all the consciences and it provokes the biggest reaction. What do you reckon?
    Last edited by hypochondriac; 04-05-2020 at 03:17 PM.

Great. A return to every second post being the same few posters arguing about who is more boring.

Learn to stfu once in a while. No-one wants to read it.

26. Default

Quote Originally Posted by buctootim View Post
    Great. A return to every second post being the same few posters arguing about who is more boring.

Learn to stfu once in a while. No-one wants to read it.
    Speak for yourself.

Blog Entries

Oh christ is soggy banging on about Tommy Robinson again? He's like a one man fan club.

5 metres outside the detailed bit on Google Earth

Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    Oh christ is soggy banging on about Tommy Robinson again? He's like a one man fan club.
    You come across as utterly obsessed with the guy. I don't always agree with him, but whenever I come on here I seem to find you obsessing over everything he posts. It can't be healthy to give so much time and attention to somebody who simply has a different point of view to you. Let it go once in a while.