Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Just noticed on Fart On Faithless that they produce a league table of posters (shown here below!).

I wonder if any of you lot could do it for this forum ??

Anyway, nice to see that 'Suicide' is top of the league, I guess that ours would be Alpine_Saint who seems to come into that category as well !

POST LEAGUE TABLE FOR PORTSMOUTH

Pos User Posts

1 suicide 28,349

2 pompeygun 18,060

3 chiswickmart 15,054

4 betalucky 13,796

5 nonsuchmike 13,706

6 mattpfc2005 13,144

7 pompeyrback 11,078

8 perky 9,544

9 fullback 9,347

10 jumper 9,202

11 pompeydiehard 9,078

12 lovedeanblue 8,732

13 bluekriss66 8,194

14 true_blue 8,158

15 bwblue 8,049

From this moment on, every hour Cheats FC are loosing thousands of pounds. Is this correct ? I believe so. Then with no income why are we not hearing lots of news coming out of that s***hole at the poor end of the M27 ?

There should be something,season has finished Trev,no bids on the table (you've said on dozens of occasions)

The money that is keeping the corpse alive should go to the creditors NOW. Or is this too simplistic.

"just wind the cheating f***ers up"

Can anyone shed any light on why this hasn't happened.

God bless HMRC.

Just noticed on Fart On Faithless that they produce a league table of posters (shown here below!).

I wonder if any of you lot could do it for this forum ??

Anyway, nice to see that 'Suicide' is top of the league, I guess that ours would be Alpine_Saint who seems to come into that category as well !

POST LEAGUE TABLE FOR PORTSMOUTH

Pos User Posts

1 suicide 28,349

2 pompeygun 18,060

3 chiswickmart 15,054

4 betalucky 13,796

5 nonsuchmike 13,706

6 mattpfc2005 13,144

7 pompeyrback 11,078

8 perky 9,544

9 fullback 9,347

10 jumper 9,202

11 pompeydiehard 9,078

12 lovedeanblue 8,732

13 bluekriss66 8,194

14 true_blue 8,158

15 bwblue 8,049

I love the name pompeyrback

Yes. Back where they belong, a couple of divisions below us for the present, although of course it might well be many more shortly.

I can already see where this one is heading...:?

West Brom must have ZERO interest in handing over mid-table respectability to an inexperienced manager who recently marched his plucky troops directly from Fortress Fratton into League One.

But for local people with a local club that will translate into...

Hands off! - Fratton hero is going nowhere!

Loyal Appy has spurned the advances of the Premier League outfit and has told them he's staying to fight his corner, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the mighty blues' bestest, and pledging his future to proud pompey as the lads launch a glorious bid to immediately return to the Championship!

yawn.

Don't believe the hype.

That said.....I could see Roy taking him to the England coaching set-up, which would be a better escape route than even Cotterill managed!

cjohnsonPfcUser is Offline Posts: 68Joined: January 2011Trialist1 year member

10 Posted 30 Apr 2012 15:34

re: MY BANNER ON BBC TONIGHT!

Okay they've just rang me and they've had to move it to next weeks show. They said they can't fit it in due to needing to show reading stains and Swindon promotion sh*t :(

Pompey have sent a fax to all league clubs listing all their players for sale and the (cash) prices. I'll try and get hold of a copy from my oppo at Wolves on Thursday.

Didn't realise businesses still use fax machines! Have they not heard of email?

Just had a thick skate on fb trying to take the p155 out of Saints for finishing only 2nd :facepalm:

There really is no helping some people!

where is that picture of straw clutching. The draws gave us the two points we needed for promotion.

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/story-15943262-detail/story.html

exeter city hopeing pompey will be wound up for next season so they will stay in league 1:)

And there I was thinking the relegation spots in L1 had been done and dusted. But now the teams at the bottom of that league should now be thanking the Cheats for bringing their season back to life! :lol:

Pompey have sent a fax to all league clubs listing all their players for sale and the (cash) prices. I'll try and get hold of a copy from my oppo at Wolves on Thursday.

Presumably all clubs will wait 2 weeks and get their player for free when they go t!ts up?

From this moment on, every hour Cheats FC are loosing thousands of pounds. Is this correct ? I believe so. Then with no income why are we not hearing lots of news coming out of that s***hole at the poor end of the M27 ?

There should be something,season has finished Trev,no bids on the table (you've said on dozens of occasions)

The money that is keeping the corpse alive should go to the creditors NOW. Or is this too simplistic.

"just wind the cheating f***ers up"

Can anyone shed any light on why this hasn't happened.

God bless HMRC.

My guess is that they believe they will reap in more on selling players in the next few weeks than they will pay out on costs !

Bit of a gamble though as buying clubs will show no mercy and screw them as much as possible !

Can't think of any other reason as Birch is legally obligated to get the most that he can for the creditors !

Worth pointing out that you get a second vote if you use a different web browser! Also, deleting cookies enables you to vote as many times as you like! Ive just pushed him over the 22% mark as he races towards Martinez, with Hughton the ultimate target at 31%... I will chuck a few more votes in as the day passes, Im sure the WBA board will be delighted to see a poll in their local paper has the fans demanding for a return of Appy... no compo, nice and cheap, and the fans favorite... Martinez who?

Bloody MPs - have they nothing better to do than trying to think of new ways to blow £millions of public money ? :?

http://tinyurl.com/ckjbfoy

More begging and desperation, trying to take more millions of tax payers money whilst they continue to avoid any tax obligations they have themselves... absolutely sickening.

latest skate gossip I've heard - apparently they should be favourites to bounce back as 'there isn't a lot of quality in League One'....good luck with that plan.

To save ploughing through thousands of posts, what is the latest on the CSI debt?

They said it is £28M according to Birch, did I miss something? :scared:

Has AA used his limited power and made it conveniently leap from £10.8 or is it just skates not understanding what's going on again?

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/LatestNews/news/Special-Pompey-Tie-For-Sale-3394.aspx?

S

trong enough to support a fully-grown adult's weight. Can't imagine why... :rolleyes:

Imagine my surprise and, above all, horror, when I saw the photo of Appy wearing what looked like an Old Etonian necktie. Surely not? I thought.

Mercifully, my laptop screen was tilted at an awkward angle and it was just a trick of the light - the stripe on the new Portsmouth tie is just a shade darker blue than that of the OE.

http://www.newandlingwood.com/product.php?id=128

Edited by Kingsland Codger

Bloody MPs - have they nothing better to do than trying to think of new ways to blow £millions of public money ? :?

http://tinyurl.com/ckjbfoy

EastMidsBlue

Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 09:58 AM

It must be such a dissatisfying felling for all the S(ummers that feel they have to post onto our site. Just think about it, top of the league all season, except at the time when it really mattered. Then you have to sit and watch two teams that finished a country mile behind you get their day out at Wembley in what is the richest game in world football. I don't even think there is a runners-up trophy ! You might get one of them where there two pices of glass with a plastic football on it, you know the ones they give out those that were'nt quite good enough to win anything, but did take part. Stick it with your paint-pot. So think of others at this challenging time, they have the memory of watching an open-top bus parade "Empty-Handed". Thats like us doing the same after we were beaten by Chelsea in our latest cup final, just wrong.

Yep, I really wish we didn't get automatic promotion. :rolleyes:

What a tool. :lol:

latest skate gossip I've heard - apparently they should be favourites to bounce back as 'there isn't a lot of quality in League One'....good luck with that plan.

Funnily enough I was thinking the opposite. I am eagerly awaiting the markets to be released on League One - I really think with no squad and possibility of further points deduction that they are a cracking bet for relegation (I think you get your money back if liquidated).

"there isn't alot of quality in league 1"

They got a bit of a shock coming IF they survive the summer (and that is a big if)

I thought there was some good teams in League 1,good passing football,passionate players, not many players "dragging their heels". There are alot of players on relatively small wages and they try bloody hard.

The trouble with poopey fans is they are so deluded they believe their own bulls**t.

It might be quite funny IF they survive.To see them struggle against religation in the "3rd division" with a makeshift team and an unheard of manager.

God bless HMRC.