Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Well, I'm almost done collecting all the "thank you's" for Nigel, for those of you who did/didn't know about the onenigeladkins website.

I thought this might be also relevant to the thread.

I've got around 60 messages from the skates as well, including the comments about wishing death upon faaaaackin scummahs, making light of cancer, bestiality and general abusive/insulting remarks. Needless to say, the spelling/grammar leaves a lot to be desired.

Tempted to make a book out of them, too. Would anyone like to see them before I consign them to history?

I would suggest you might be surprised at the level of stupidity and outright, rabid anger, but you probably aren't. Horrible club, horrible people.

Maybe the media who have taken great delight in reporting how "unclassy" SFC have been over the Adkins affair might like to see them too....I'm sure we can spread the word if you post them here.

great effort there Crabman.

And yes you should let us see some of the tastier contributions from our toothless and multi-digited neighbours, so that when we next start to feel sympathy for their plight, it will remind us of why we are justified in kicking the feeble sick perverted beast while it is down.

I know I've taken my foot off the throat a couple of times but rather than getting a humble response it's just coughed up more scummah myths.

So ignore the gathering vultures and the hilarious league table, it is still open season on the deluded few.

As for a Todorov return - not that I've seen any facts supporting the story, but if that happened, it would demonstrate that it's still okay to financially rape charities and even your own office staff, and the mad insolvency disease is still there and untreated.

But even they can't be that brazen about shafting their own backroom staff surely?...

Here's just a couple of little tasters.

ponyfiddler

pf@scumton.com

Submitted on Tue, 22 January 2013 17:18:47 +0000

i cannot get a erection since you have gone,would a tan help

ponyfiddler

pf@scumton.com

Submitted on Tue, 22 January 2013 17:51:47 +0000

FROM all the lads on saints mad,you were a mong spazz tanned *****.,good ****ing riddence

Argiebargy

Htdgh@hotmail.co.uk

Submitted on Tue, 22 January 2013 18:19:57 +0000

Buy your Argentina flags and foam faffas gun from the sooper saints sooperstore now. Nigel who?

Bert

Goth@ntlworld.com

Submitted on Tue, 22 January 2013 18:24:53 +0000

CRINGEWORTHY SCUMMER ****S

Lordshill

lordshill@hotmail.com

Submitted on Tue, 22 January 2013 18:27:26 +0000

Nige I wanted your babies ,brown ones.

Lordshill

Axel@hotmail.com

Submitted on Tue, 22 January 2013 18:44:57 +0000

Dear nige please FOAD so we can do this for real.

Although they weren't too keen on my WTFILN riposte;

Bert

Bert@hfg.com

Submitted on Tue, 22 January 2013 18:57:22 +0000

WTFILN? Well we are and always will due to this sort of thing

Just a taster...

Edited by Crab Lungs

Well, I'm almost done collecting all the "thank you's" for Nigel, for those of you who did/didn't know about the onenigeladkins website.

I thought this might be also relevant to the thread.

I've got around 60 messages from the skates as well, including the comments about wishing death upon faaaaackin scummahs, making light of cancer, bestiality and general abusive/insulting remarks. Needless to say, the spelling/grammar leaves a lot to be desired.

Tempted to make a book out of them, too. Would anyone like to see them before I consign them to history?

I would suggest you might be surprised at the level of stupidity and outright, rabid anger, but you probably aren't. Horrible club, horrible people.

Well Crabby, today seems to have been a turning point in tsw.

We seem to have migrated from being obsessed nutjobs/fans with an Everton are a bigger club than us complex, into becoming global leaders in the manipulation of Social Media.

Take your story, post it to a separate web page (with links to your original) and it can be tomorrow's mission for our Transfer rumours team.

Many of us follow reporters on Twitter and converse with them from time to time so it will be no hard job for us to fire links out there.

Let's unleash the power of Saint Charlie's idea.

Oh but first FFS can someone Duct tape MLG's hands AWAY from his keyboard for a few hours?

Dust off your facepalms folks....

http://www.fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=478550

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Dear fellow Pompey fan,

The inaugural fans Atmosphere Night in the Victory Bar voted the following as the best song suggestions. Please have a read and hopefully we can make these songs boom out around Fratton Park today and in the future. If you want to start a new song, (or stop one:-)) or have suggestions then please come to the next Atmosphere Night - watch http://www.pompeyfc.co.uk for details. Remember, these are suggestions only, sing what you like!

AT 2.40 TODAY TOUCHLINE TONY WILL STOP THE MUSIC AND HAND OVER TO THE FRATTON END UNTIL 2.55. MAKE YOURSELVES HEARD!

Tune: Abide With Me

The PFC

You'll always hear us cry

We are the Portsmouth

We will never die

You'll always hear us

Over land and sea

We are the Portsmouth

The PFC

Tune: Only Fools and Horses

No flat pack stands just Archie Leech

No golden sands just Southsea Beach

Blue and white

Star and moon

Atmosphere that makes you swoon

Long live PFC

Viva PFC

Long live PFC

C'est magnifique

PFC

C'est magnifique

PFC

Player songs:

Tune: London Bridge is falling down

Ricardo rocha is a blue

Is a blue

Is a blue

Ricardo rocha is a blue

He hates scummers

Tune: Macarena

Who needs Messi when you've got Johnny Ertl?

Who needs Messi when you've got Johnny Ertl

Who needs Messi when you've got Johnny Ertl?

Heeeeyyyy Johnny Ertl

Tune: this old man (knick knack paddy whack)

East is east

West is west

Eastwood wears the keepers vest

With a save and a catch and a boot it up the pitch

Eastwood makes Joe Hart his *****

Tune: hey hey goodbye (bananarama)

Adam Webster

Adam Webster

Heeyyyyy

Adam Webster

Old time revival songs:

Tune: unknown

We are the famous

The famous Portsmuff!

Tune: unknown

Peeeeeeeooooooorrrtsmuff! Clap clap clap

Peeeeeeeooooooorrrtsmuff! Clap clap clap

Tune: we will not be moved

We shall not

We shall not be moved

We shall not

We shall not be moved

Cos Pfc is the team

That will never die

We shall not be moved

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: right][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

The Dubai Saints massive had a big night out last night.

It was a bit different for us oldies - all Urban & Street Art. But really cool. Tigertranslate if it comes your way across the planet. (Very Social Media)

Our Twitmeister was there in his work hoodie and being a TRUE LEGEND ensuring we had plenty of Complimentary beer tokens.

As we arrived he introduced us to this chick - a fair fiteh (but not in the league of our own Hosties) chick was in charge of brand marketing for Tiger Beers.

Anyway as she was introduced Twitmeister passed on the comment - Oh unfortunately she's a poopey fan...

Seems refusing to shake her hand, instead grasping it by the wrist and inspecting it for webbing was not the PC thing to do.

Gonna have to get some lessons from Tokes & Bearsy on street etiquette

Finally caught up after being pages behind for days. Loved the webchat - wondered if there were any genuine skates on there at all.

Something has been puzzling me and I don't think it's been answered/discussed. The court case next week is to decide a date to decide how much FP is worth to then decide if PDT can take over. In mid-February Birch also has to go to court to request an extension to the administration. He will need to assure the court that progress has been made and there is likely to be a take-over.

So, if the date to decide FP value is first and it is higher than PDT would like, then liquidation is likely. If the date to decide FP value is after the administration extension request what is the likely outcome then? Surely an adjournment to the case deciding the extension, as they will argue that they can't proceed until the value is known. But then don't they legally have to have permission to carry on with the admin after 12 months and therefore can't have an adjournment?

I'm sure one of you clever nutjobs can answer this but I suppose I'm hoping that the judge says we will have the FP case on the 1st March and judge No. 2 says you can't prove you've got a solvent buyer, therefore I do not grant an extension. Wishful thinking!!!!

Spent this evening with some people involved at boardroom level at a L1 & L2 club.

There verdict on the skates? "They're going. The fans can't raise the money".

That's from two clubs, with no axe to grind.

Sorry but this can't be true, everyone knows the rest of the footballing world loves the skates and it's only us jealous scummahhhhhhhhhhs that have a problem with them

Finally caught up after being pages behind for days. Loved the webchat - wondered if there were any genuine skates on there at all.

Something has been puzzling me and I don't think it's been answered/discussed. The court case next week is to decide a date to decide how much FP is worth to then decide if PDT can take over. In mid-February Birch also has to go to court to request an extension to the administration. He will need to assure the court that progress has been made and there is likely to be a take-over.

So, if the date to decide FP value is first and it is higher than PDT would like, then liquidation is likely. If the date to decide FP value is after the administration extension request what is the likely outcome then? Surely an adjournment to the case deciding the extension, as they will argue that they can't proceed until the value is known. But then don't they legally have to have permission to carry on with the admin after 12 months and therefore can't have an adjournment?

I'm sure one of you clever nutjobs can answer this but I suppose I'm hoping that the judge says we will have the FP case on the 1st March and judge No. 2 says you can't prove you've got a solvent buyer, therefore I do not grant an extension. Wishful thinking!!!!

Getting an extension is unlikely to be an issue. It is not uncommon in Administrations. At worst the judge will express concern with regard to progress and limit the period of the extension but I doubt it.

Getting an extension is unlikely to be an issue. It is not uncommon in Administrations. At worst the judge will express concern with regard to progress and limit the period of the extension but I doubt it.

Does he need approval from the creditors? A couple of biggies might have something to say - Andronikou for CSI & Chainrai for Portpin. I see them extracting some big concessions in exchange for their tacit support. I don't think that will be good for the PST if they're still around then.

It's an interesting thought, but it may possibly be the other way round - Birchy has actively sought to delay the court case about the valuation until AFTER he has gained another six months of admin, because if the judge sided with Chinny and valued the kraphole at £9million, the PDT clearly couldn't afford it and there would be no alternative but liquidation. But if he gets the extension in first there are many more months at £9k/day and the cod-frotterers can continue day-dreaming.

Does he need approval from the creditors? A couple of biggies might have something to say - Andronikou for CSI & Chainrai for Portpin. I see them extracting some big concessions in exchange for their tacit support. I don't think that will be good for the PST if they're still around then.

He can either get an extension of up to 6 months from the creditors (possibly unlikely as you say), or for longer from the court, most likely 12 months. If the court grants the extension then creditors aren't involved in the process.

I'd be surprised if they hadn't at least applied for the extension already.

yep, you can forget all the court shenanigans, glorious adjournements and admin extensions - the real deadline is about football.

The league must see new owners in place by about the end of June.*

If they don't, there will no longer be a football club and big-hearted Chinny will reluctantly assist with the disposal of the land after the nasty league has pulled the plug or the potless Trust has failed to deliver.

*June is getting very close now in financial and legal terms...:scared:

Have the League actually said that they would not "honour" or recognise a British Legal Court ruling ???

As rallyboy says the FL don't care until the beginning of next season. Then they won't let them start the season if they are still in admin.

It's not really related to the company existing or trading as such. They can exist for ever in admin as far as FL are concerned, they just can't play football in the league next season

Have the League actually said that they would not "honour" or recognise a British Legal Court ruling ???

No.

They've re-iterated their rules that you cannot start two seasons in the same administration.

Therefore if they are not out of admin by June they may as well liquidate as the league will not allow them to play, so their existence is pointless.

I guess that means that even if the court allows them a 12 month extension, only five months of it will be relevant anyway!

yep, you can forget all the court shenanigans, glorious adjournements and admin extensions - the real deadline is about football.

The league must see new owners in place by about the end of June.*

If they don't, there will no longer be a football club and big-hearted Chinny will reluctantly assist with the disposal of the land after the nasty league has pulled the plug or the potless Trust has failed to deliver.

*June is getting very close now in financial and legal terms...:scared:

BC has said if he takes over the club will survive. i do not see any other way than that.

BC has said if he takes over the club will survive. i do not see any other way than that.

The few's response in having to eat more lashings of humble pie when they accept the demononic, much-reviled Chanrai as their saviour should be worth seeing :D

How did that chant go again?

"Oi moosh, faaaark orrf art of are club. You ain't wanted"

I foresee more comedy gold no matter what the outcome of their wriggling on HMRC's orginal hook. As long-running sitcoms go, it just doesn't get any better than this :lol:

No.

They've re-iterated their rules that you cannot start two seasons in the same administration.

Therefore if they are not out of admin by June they may as well liquidate as the league will not allow them to play, so their existence is pointless.

I guess that means that even if the court allows them a 12 month extension, only five months of it will be relevant anyway!

-10, surely? ;)

-10, surely? ;)

It'll be a 17 point deduction if they are in Admin 2 seasons running. That's on top of the 10 point deduction they haven't yet had for the current administration position. So as they look quite likely to relegate themselves without the help of any points deductions, they could end up in League 2 (Division 4 if we give it it's proper name) next season starting with either -10, -17, or possibly -27.

What price Eastleigh being above them in the football pyramid in 3 years time?

It'll be a 17 point deduction if they are in Admin 2 seasons running. That's on top of the 10 point deduction they haven't yet had for the current administration position. So as they look quite likely to relegate themselves without the help of any points deductions, they could end up in League 2 (Division 4 if we give it it's proper name) next season starting with either -10, -17, or possibly -27.

What price Eastleigh being above them in the football pyramid in 3 years time?

No it won't!

I'm not sure how many times it's been said, but here goes - hopefully for the last time!!

THEY CANNOT START A SECOND CONSECUTIVE SEASON IN ADMINISTRATION.

So, it will not be a 17 point deduction if they are in Admin 2 seasons running, it will be the end, finito, last one out turn off the lights, no more DCFSBs, game over, insert coin to start again.

I'm pretty sure that the League have discretion to allow them to continue next season in admin with more points deducted, and have done so with other clubs in the past.

Don't forget that the rules say that if you suffer an insolvency event (admin) then you immediately get expelled from the league, but as an alternative the league might allow you to continue if you agree to accept a points deduction.

I think what Clarke was saying earlier this week is that in this case the FL won't be excercising it's discretion if they don't sort themselves out properly, without any legacy debt or convoluted repayment schemes, before the start of next season.

I'm pretty sure that the League have discretion to allow them to continue next season in admin with more points deducted, and have done so with other clubs in the past.

Don't forget that the rules say that if you suffer an insolvency event (admin) then you immediately get expelled from the league, but as an alternative the league might allow you to continue if you agree to accept a points deduction.

I think what Clarke was saying earlier this week is that in this case the FL won't be excercising it's discretion if they don't sort themselves out properly, without any legacy debt or convoluted repayment schemes, before the start of next season.

I don't think the FL do have discretion - the last team I can remember in this situation were Stockport; they went into admin in April 2009 and were still in admin at the start of season 2009/2010. They came out of admin in the middle of June 2010, 2 weeks before the FL deadline relating to season 2010/2011. Grimsby Town were hoping that they would have been invited to make up the numbers in L2 if Stockport had been kicked out, as they had finished 23rd that season, but the FL said they would have operated with 23 teams.

Edited by badgerx16

does anyone feel sorry for them at all...

utterly terrible team

utterly awful stadium

no where to train

hardly any players

losing at home to the bottom team

look odds on to go down

more points deductions to come should they be allowed to play on in league 2.....

I bloody love it

7 years of premier league money and they still have no where to train.....and the only improvement to fratton was to put a roof on the away end.....

utter sham of a club

No it won't!

I'm not sure how many times it's been said, but here goes - hopefully for the last time!!

THEY CANNOT START A SECOND CONSECUTIVE SEASON IN ADMINISTRATION.

So, it will not be a 17 point deduction if they are in Admin 2 seasons running, it will be the end, finito, last one out turn off the lights, no more DCFSBs, game over, insert coin to start again.

Much as I might agree with your sentiment, the fact is that at least three teams HAVE been in Admin 2 seasons running, and each has had extra large points deductions imposed on it by the Football League:

Luton Town 2007-08, still in Admin at start of 2008-09 - 10 points for first admin, plus another 20 for second admin combined with financial irregularities.

Bournemouth were originally deducted 10 pts for the 2007–08 season. Having failed to exit administration or to agree to a CVA before the start of the 2008–09 season, they started that season with −17 points.

Rotherham were originally deducted 10 pts for the 2007–08 season. Having failed to exit administration or to agree to a CVA before the start of the 2008–09 season, they started that season with −17 points.

All available to peruse here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administration_%28British_football%29

Much as I might agree with your sentiment, the fact is that at least three teams HAVE been in Admin 2 seasons running, and each has had extra large points deductions imposed on it by the Football League:

Luton Town 2007-08, still in Admin at start of 2008-09 - 10 points for first admin, plus another 20 for second admin combined with financial irregularities.

Bournemouth were originally deducted 10 pts for the 2007–08 season. Having failed to exit administration or to agree to a CVA before the start of the 2008–09 season, they started that season with −17 points.

Rotherham were originally deducted 10 pts for the 2007–08 season. Having failed to exit administration or to agree to a CVA before the start of the 2008–09 season, they started that season with −17 points.

All available to peruse here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administration_%28British_football%29

the rule is that you can't start ​2 consecutive seasons in administration. Unlike the examples you cite above , portsmouth started this season in administration. The examples you give simply show that once again portsmouth have been leniently treated, in that the -10 they are about to get should have been more.

They're not sure yet. They know who scored, but they're not sure if he plays for Pompey or 'Pool

:lol:

I saw a tweet earlier from a Pompey fan at the game which said: "that awkward moment when you don't know whether they are reading out the home or away team"

Dust off your facepalms folks....

http://www.fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=478550

Tune: Only Fools and Horses

No flat pack stands just Archie Leech

No golden sands just Southsea Beach

Blue and white

Star and moon

Atmosphere that makes you swoon

Long live PFC

Viva PFC

Long live PFC

C'est magnifique

PFC

C'est magnifique

PFC

No Income Tax, no VAT,

Does not apply to pfc,

Clapped-out ground, Gimp with bell,

Cheating b'stards go to hell.

God bless HMRC,

Bye, bye pfc

Long live SFC

Say liquidate pfc

Liquidate pfc.

@pn_neil_allen: University of Portsmouth back in the frame to become #Pompey training ground. http://t.co/gPBFjJKI

Don't you just love the way he makes it sound like an honour, an honour to have been ripped off by them & they still feel, that they can then walk back & do it again. Then the few slag them off for not doing it, just showing their class again. DFSCB

As for today's game looks like the few are in fancy dress again today.

Whatever happens at court in the next couple of weeks it guarantee's to give us plenty of laughs.

PKF win= weeks of Trust hilarity, before next administration!

Could Chinny make a comeback if PKF lose the court case? That would cause even more hilarity & backtracking from knob-head Neil & the few!

Or liquidation. Probably the worst outcome for this thread, a few days LOL, & the end of a long & extremely fun filled few years. It's going to be fun anyway.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})