FA Cup 3rd Round - Ipswich (H) - £10 tickets

Wiggles31

Mick will have them giving it a go to give his boys a taste of playing in the Prem. Just like big Sean did with Burnley where he let them loose then reined them in for the job at hand.

He will probably make 11 changes like he did in the League Cup. They did lose in the 1st rd against Crawley though. As they are going for promotion I'm sure he will do it again.

Tickets on sale from tomorrow morning to most season ticket holders, £10 for adults, £5 for 17-21 and over-65s, £3 for under-17s.

Season ticket holders in blocks 41 and 42 will have to wait until next Friday (19th) to relocate, and general sale commences that afternoon, which doesn't really give everyone much time to pick their spot. Would have thought they'd be able to sell tickets to block 41/42 ST holders for seats elsewhere in the ground that aren't owned by another ST holder sooner, rather than only giving them a 4-hour window ahead of general sale.

Would have thought they'd be able to sell tickets to block 41/42 ST holders for seats elsewhere in the ground that aren't owned by another ST holder sooner, rather than only giving them a 4-hour window ahead of general sale.

Definitely a bit odd to do it like that. I'll likely be going with a group of non-regulars so luckily it doesn't make much difference to me, but I can see how that might inconvenience a few.

Kills any chance of a decent atmosphere, but FA Cup regulations aren't the club's fault. Migration to Itchen North for the day?

Be good to get a load of young 'uns through the door - fans of tomorrow and all that. £3 a ticket for U17s is excellent.

Tickets on sale from tomorrow morning to most season ticket holders, £10 for adults, £5 for 17-21 and over-65s, £3 for under-17s.

Season ticket holders in blocks 41 and 42 will have to wait until next Friday (19th) to relocate, and general sale commences that afternoon, which doesn't really give everyone much time to pick their spot. Would have thought they'd be able to sell tickets to block 41/42 ST holders for seats elsewhere in the ground that aren't owned by another ST holder sooner, rather than only giving them a 4-hour window ahead of general sale.

Not what I'm reading. They can get unreserved seats tomorrow and also have first dibs on seats not taken up by STH on the 19th.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-southampton-vs-ipswich-town-04012015-2137731.aspx

Not what I'm reading. They can get unreserved seats tomorrow and also have first dibs on seats not taken up by STH on the 19th.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-southampton-vs-ipswich-town-04012015-2137731.aspx

The article's been edited, the sentence that reads

Those Season Ticket holders located in Blocks 41 and 42 of the Northam Stand who are displaced from their usual seat will be able to purchase any unreserved seats from 9am on Friday 12th December, as well as having an exclusive opportunity to purchase an alternative seat from 9am on Friday 19th December, once unclaimed Season Ticket seats have been released, before general sale commences at 1pm.

originally just said

Those Season Ticket holders located in Blocks 41 and 42 of the Northam Stand who are displaced from their usual seat will be able to purchase an alternative seat from 9am on Friday 19th December before general sale commences at 1pm

Ipswich have taken an initial allocation of 3100 which i presume will be increased to 4000.

I'm in Kingsland North so wont be any worry to me! Will be interesting to see where the Northam ST holders choose to sit...

I thought the fa cup allocation was 10% ?

4200 is generally the maximum away allocation given for cup games. The segregation netting goes over half of block 41, which allows the other half to keep their seats.

Didn't Chelsea get more than 4,200 a few years back? Seem to remember my old season ticket seat in Block 41 being used for away fans and me having to relocate. Didn't have to relocate in the cup games against Pompey/United. The segregation was in block 42 for those two games and they both had 4,000 I think.

Why is it a Sunday game. Am I missing something?

It's the schedule this year, as the new year day games are so close. It has brought up quite a bit of debate and derision that it further 'tarnishes' the magic of the FA Cup, as 'third round Saturday' has always been an historical day.

Yeah it definitely suits us being the sunday allowing some recovery time after the Arsenal game. We then get a week off before Man Utd away.

Excellent prices but I really can't see Ipswich bringing that many down on a Sunday , no doubt there will be engineering works on the trains.

I reckon Ipswich will rest some players if they're still top 2 in championship , we will also rest a number of players if still in the league cup.

Any idea what we are changing for the saints bar in hospitality?