Schneiderlin Speculation

Killers Knee

At least that rules out Spurs.

And actually, looking a bit more into it, that's totally not what he said - ''not quite what he said actually. He said he would only leave for a champs league team''

.......but at least it STILL rules out Spurs.

nice of him to let us know via the club website. been gobbing off all season about leaving still after the effective strike he went on.

still, fans will still lap it up

great player, clearly time to go. Juventus will be my guess

nice of him to let us know via the club website. been gobbing off all season about leaving still after the effective strike he went on.

still, fans will still lap it up

great player, clearly time to go. Juventus will be my guess

What are fans lapping up exactly? He gave us a great season when he could have easily sulked and not given a ****, but he was top draw. He will get a move this summer and I think we will all wish him the best as he's given us 7 fantastic years.

It might not be done as quick as some expect though, there may be a bit of a midfielder merry-go round this summer. Pogba, Khedira, Vidal, Toure, Iklily Gudigudon (sp) all likely on the move.

What are fans lapping up exactly? He gave us a great season when he could have easily sulked and not given a ****, but he was top draw. He will get a move this summer and I think we will all wish him the best as he's given us 7 fantastic years.

I guess

Just amazing how a player can go on strike, talk throughout the season openly about wanting out and we still love him.

Not many players get away with that.

I guess

Just amazing how a player can go on strike, talk throughout the season openly about wanting out and we still love him.

Not many players get away with that.

He threw his toys out the pram but then knuckled down after realising it wouldn't get him anywhere. That you can respect. When he wore our colours he always tried.

It might not be done as quick as some expect though, there may be a bit of a midfielder merry-go round this summer. Pogba, Khedira, Vidal, Toure, Iklily Gudigudon (sp) all likely on the move.

Absolutely. Personally I hope he goes to PSG or Barca rather than a Premier League team though.

nah, I think Morgan is off. tbh he has been a great servant and deserves that chance to play for a CL club.

Plus, with the money we receive we can invest and improve further.

He can go only if the price is right. £30m minimum I'd say.

I recon it all depends on next week - if Arsenal win and we get a Europa slot Morgan and Clyne will sign new contracts with release clauses if we don't qualify again next year or Champions League in 2 years. Not ITK, purely my thoughts

No, MOrgan won't. He moved out of his house today and won't be back.

Hope he goes soon, hopefully won't throw another flouncy strop. Too good for us? Let's judge that next year. Chambers, Shaw, Lallana and Lovren were also too good for us, how they doing?

The team is the thing.

Hope he goes soon, hopefully won't throw another flouncy strop. Too good for us? Let's judge that next year. Chambers, Shaw, Lallana and Lovren were also too good for us, how they doing?

The team is the thing.

The difference this time is the club know he will go and most likely will want something sorted quickly so we can get his replacement quickly.

I can imagine us using the cash from his exit as most of our transfer budget for next season.

The difference this time is the club know he will go and most likely will want something sorted quickly so we can get his replacement quickly.

I can imagine us using the cash from his exit as most of our transfer budget for next season.

that would be most disappointing. you would think (or hope) we would dip into the TV money a little

that would be most disappointing. you would think (or hope) we would dip into the TV money a little

Well I guess if we secure any of the loan boys then that would happen, but the noises recently from Krueger and Reed have been that last season we also put money aside for the wages of the players we signed last summer and we also paid 10m for Bertrand.

We don't need lots of players if its only Morgan who goes. Just 2/3 quality ones and a loan keeper.

I think Morgan has given us great service. Many of us would have acted the same way last year if we'd seen all out teammates buggering of for pastures new. He's a quality player and good luck to him.

Good business by Lowe (via Georges Prost) despite what many of the nay sayers said at the time.

That all makes perfect sense and shows that he is a good guy...and good he would not leave us for Spurs. If he leaves to a Champions League club we should thank him for his service and invest the high transfer fee in new players wisely.

Removal men work Bank Holiday Monday do they ? Were you outside waving bye bye as he dragged his suitcase out to the car ?

he doesnt live in a house.

We'll see. Maybe he is just moving to a different property. Don't get me wrong, I'd love him to stay, but....

Lol @ Spurs fans. Showing their lack of football knowledge as per usual.

''Am I the on,y one top hat things ward-Prowse Is the better player in their side and I'd prefer him. He looks to be an outstanding prospect who is delivering now that he is fit again''

Strong rumours about Arsenal signing a different CM player, can't remember his name now though. Would be amazing if they sign him, United sign Pogba and City sign Gundogan, leaving us with Schneiderlin once again.

They're being linked with Arturo Vidal from Juve a lot at the moment - not really a holding midfielder in the same mould as Morgan, but if they spend big on him, can't really see them offering a big fee for Morgan as well.

Toure is staying, supposedly. Where's Gundogan (purportedly) off to? I could Google of course, but I'm interested to hear what you've heard/read. United? Wherever Klopp ends up?

Strong rumours about Arsenal signing a different CM player, can't remember his name now though. Would be amazing if they sign him, United sign Pogba and City sign Gundogan, leaving us with Schneiderlin once again.

Isn't it City who are favourites (from an English club perspective) for Pogba? He'll likely end up at PSG though. Reference Schneiderlin, I'm pleased to hear that he has effectively ruled out a move to Spurs - that would've been hard to swallow. Hopefully the club will hold him to such statements (i.e. use it 'against' him) if a move to a Champions League club fails to materialise. Does anyone here know about Juve? Have they been making noises about Morgan? Or is it all wishing thinking on our part?

P.S Is it petty that the idea of Schneiderlin snubbing (the possibility of Spurs) draws a smile from me? I mean, we're losing our best player (imo) here. Bittersweet, I guess.

Edited by Donatello

Isn't it City who are favourites (from an English club perspective) for Pogba? He'll likely end up at PSG though. Reference Schneiderlin, I'm pleased to hear that he has effectively ruled out a move to Spurs - that would've been hard to swallow. Hopefully the club will hold him to such statements (i.e. use it 'against' him) if a move to a Champions League club fails to materialise. Does anyone here know about Juve? Have they been making noises about Morgan? Or is it all wishing thinking on our part?

P.S Is it petty that the idea of Schneiderlin snubbing (the possibility of Spurs) draws a smile from me? I mean, we're losing our best player (imo) here. Bittersweet, I guess.

Not in the slightest. The last thing we should be looking to do is strengthen teams who are our closest competition. That includes Spurs, Liverpool, and Swansea or Stoke for that matter. EL or not we should be looking to finish top half again next season as a minimum. Although I'll take 11th if we do qualify and then win the Europa League.

Easy to forget after so many years service he is still only 25 and very mature for his age. Great investment by Saints at just 1m

........and 250+ games later ....he's still giving 100%. He saw us through our relegation to L1 ....and all the way back up again.

Don't really blame him for last summer's outburst. He saw everyone else leaving and must have feared the worst.

Will be sorry to see him go, but he deserves the best deal he can get (anywhere else) IMO.

It was obvious he would move on at sometime, and I've always thought it would be with Arsene at Arsenal.

One of the quotes on the Spurs board on the news that MS has given them the finger

"Schniederlin is a sideways passing, up his own arse **** **** who makes Joey Barton look like Xavi.

Wouldn't even take the french speaking **** stain on a free.

Overrated.

Do one and enjoy your Champions League."

but like my Murphys, I'm not bitter.......