Saints Vs WBA (A) Match Thread

St Chalet

Most ****ing gutless half of football I've seen from Saints since we returned to the PL and yes I'm including the 6-1 at Arsenal when we were 4-0 down at this point. Tadic and Pelle have been especially sh1te, Mane is one selfish, greedy **** and as for the rest of them, they just do not look even the slightest bit interested.

WTF has happened to us?! Why is it we shoot at goal from 40 odd yards or not at all?!

Utter ****ing ********.

Well that's just a lie and a massive over exaggeration.

We are utter, utter rubbish in attack - very slow, no ideas, no movement off-ball, same old thing trying to walk the ball into the net. I can see this ending 3-0. Pelle, Mane, Tadic - not good enough. Elia is trying to get into the game but is getting nowhere fast. Honestly do not know where we're going to get a goal from.

Most ****ing gutless half of football I've seen from Saints since we returned to the PL and yes I'm including the 6-1 at Arsenal when we were 4-0 down at this point. Tadic and Pelle have been especially sh1te, Mane is one selfish, greedy **** and as for the rest of them, they just do not look even the slightest bit interested.

WTF has happened to us?! Why is it we shoot at goal from 40 odd yards or not at all?!

Utter ****ing ********.

Please have a lie down before you give yourself a heartattack

The "D" and the area around it is killing us at both ends of the pitch.

We've stopped defending it well, despite having Schneiderlin and Wanyama to do so, and two vital goals have gone in from around there in the past two games.

At the other end we don't attack it well and we seemingly have nobody capable of shooting from there. It's not a fannying about space, it's a space where you shoot hard, low and - above all - early.

Looking like a team short on confidence and ideas. Play really slows down once we reach the edge of the box (which is quite a feat considering we're not exactly zipping it around elsewhere either), with everyone seeming to want time to assess every possible option. Bring on Djuricic for Tadic at half-time - whatever other qualities he might have, at least his attacking confidence shouldn't be shot just yet...

truly abysmal............dont think we had single effort on target. no fluidity: ironic we have tons of pace but its being wasted right now.

FOr the love of god please play 2/3 up top and just go for it. We have created nothing: Tadic has been abysmal, Pelle looks slow and off the pace and we are still trying to pass the ball into the net.

Swansea showed how to play Saints and now everyone does the same and we have zero threat.

I feel like we taken more shots at the goal, however, they all have flown 20 feet above the crossbar though. It like watching a U12 game.

I said in the build-up thread - "WBA will set-up to play a tight ship and hit us on the break. 10 men behind the ball and all that. It'll be another 0-0 or even a 1-0 loss. Seriously, we just don't look like scoring at the moment as (a) the front line is not cohesive and (b) we seem to want to walk the ball into the net. Add to that a sh!t ref and hey presto, another wasted game and opportunity as we slip another place or two down the table. Yes, that is a pessimistic view I guess - or it could be just good observation of how the team has performed over the last 10 or so games.".... YUP!