Liverpool Build Up

Saint Charlie

Is Cedric injured? I watched the City game in Florida at the weekend and Yoshida was a liability. I never want to see him in a Saints shirt again. Would rather Martina played.

No one knows, Koeman said he wasn't, several posters on this forum insist he was. WTF knows what's going on just now.

This - don't think we have the players to cope with their quality. I've also got a bad feeling that Stokes name is on the cup as well, which would annoy the crap out of me, but they look pretty solid right now and difficult to play against. Hey ho - there's always next year.

"Stokes" I thought you were talking about Bobby Stokes then! Then it would be our year. Can't see us beating Liverpool tonight afraid to say.

I'm not sure of the benefit the club will gain if they said Fonte is injured.

I'm hoping Liverpool will rest a few players and that we can play to our full potential.

Cedric RB, Clasie and Tadic need to start!!

Going 2-1 us and a lively Pelle bagging them both.

We desperately need a win doesnt seem to be anything to cheer about lately & it will be a tough tough game against villa they are fighting for their lives, Liverpool have somewhat turned around there poor form & are looking very dangerous, with the injuries we have and the lack of quality available i cant see anything other than a liverpool win unfortunately

must admitt i am not confident about tonight.....the last home game against Stoke is a very bad recent memory that i just cannot shift. Too many players looked disinterested and again on Saturday we were dire for the first 20/25 minutes and City could and should have been out of sight. Start like that again tonight and the game will be all over by the 25 minute mark!

That is very interesting

So JWP has better passing stats with regards to key passes and chances created this season than Lallana :scared:........:lol:

VVD is better than Lovern as a defender ... kind of a given considering Lovern's form at Liverpool

and perhaps the biggest surprise Cedric has totally dicked Clyne on the stats given in the video (but yet loses his place to Yoshida :shakey:)

must admitt i am not confident about tonight.....the last home game against Stoke is a very bad recent memory that i just cannot shift. Too many players looked disinterested and again on Saturday we were dire for the first 20/25 minutes and City could and should have been out of sight. Start like that again tonight and the game will be all over by the 25 minute mark!

Think that's unfair I saw plenty of effort what let them down was to a man the players managed to make the wrong decision every single bloody time. Shooting when a pass would have been better, passing when they should have shot, defenders bombing forward when they should have sat, passing to the player surrounded by stokies rather than the one in acres of space no lack of effort just loads of brain farts.

Think that's unfair I saw plenty of effort what let them down was to a man the players managed to make the wrong decision every single bloody time. Shooting when a pass would have been better, passing when they should have shot, defenders bombing forward when they should have sat, passing to the player surrounded by stokies rather than the one in acres of space no lack of effort just loads of brain farts.

Agreed. It's far too easy to say players aren't trying hard enough or aren't interested when results aren't going well. I'd say lack of effort is probably more likely when teams are doing well and complacency sets in. Don't get me wrong, the players may be playing badly (although against City tactics surely played a part), but assuming there are no behind-the-scenes issues, I doubt they are ever indifferent to their performance.