Man Utd v Saints Match thread

Edmonton Saint

This summer we bought a replacement for Ward Prowse and lost a world class striker, a world class attacking midfielder and a world class defending midfielder.

We are badly run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh do **** off we are well run just ignore the last 7 years you bellend.

Did you expect us to win with how they have recruited ?

Got to watch the Man U love in with the 'experts' now The Riley bird who is a Utd fan and not wearing the short skirts that made her name, and knows little about football, and then the others who are there just to talk up the big 4

Unbelieveable.

This summer we bought a replacement for Ward Prowse and lost a world class striker, a world class attacking midfielder and a world class defending midfielder.

We are badly run.

I don't normally go in for name calling.....but you are quite obviously a moron....

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Some serious over reacting even for this place.Utd have the best manager in the league arguably the world.They will win the league this year and quite comfortably I think. We lost to a class header from a truly world class striker, and what looked a dodgy as hell pen.we do need to work on our shooting from distance.

Lack the attacking quality needed to play how Puel wants to against sides like Man United. Either need to sign players who can rectify that or change tactics against the good sides.

I agree. He came in with the diamond regardless of personnel. Either change formation, which by the way got us 6th, or rebuild. However it seems a waste to do a 2 year rebuild on a team the finished 6th.

F*cking disgrace losing to Man U at Old Trafford!!!!!!!!!!! A f*cking disgrace. Puel out - I don't like his face, his voice or his clothes. Too much passing, just boot it up to the forwards! Reed out 'cos he's a conman who get's lucky every season - c*Nt, Fat cat Katerina fook off and get a proper owner in - somebody Chinese. Carson Yeung maybe. Fookin disgraceful performance, should be battering Man U at Old Trafford. Ashamed :wave:

It wasn't really bad to be honest, although Zlatan and Pogba were head and shoulders above anyone, but that was to be expected - those two will change Man Utd. We played ok though, we were always in the game but we struggled to really force a way through in the final third. We have the players to score goals though and that will happen, there's a lot to take out of that performance but there will be the very small miniority of 0.1% of the fanbase who use this as the stick they've wanted to beat the club with for 2 seasons.

The one thing I will say about this formation is that it relies so heavily on the quality of the full backs (or wing backs in effect) but it didn't happen today, I thought both were poor and Davis was equally as poor in the middle. Redmond looked to make things happen, Tadic tired...but when he's given time on the ball he can be a magician in the number 10 role. Pierre is incredibly good and he should be a shining example to all the morons who say we don't replace with quality.

There are a lot of teams in a worse state than us, we're alright and let's just wait till the end of the window as we could do with a little more x factor in the final third.

The first goal was made easy for Rooney to cross by Davis as usual not bothering to get in close and shut the attacker down. On Saturday instead of getting in behind Targett stood on the edge of the box spectating and left him isolated and again a cross led to the goal. We looked a lot better tonight after he went off. We tried really hard to get something back without success, nevertheless we put Utd on the back foot.

The first goal was made easy for Rooney to cross by Davis as usual not bothering to get in close and shut the attacker down. On Saturday instead of getting in behind Targett stood on the edge of the box spectating and left him isolated and again a cross led to the goal. We looked a lot better tonight after he went off. We tried really hard to get something back without success, nevertheless we put Utd on the back foot.

Not all on Davis. Carragher saying that VVD was partly responsible for the goal for not shifting over.