20/21 Kit

Hatch

On 04/10/2020 at 22:40, Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd said:

The whole fiasco beggars belief.
There's people selling the LD Sports shirts on Ebay, saying that they're rare because they have the wrong sponsorship. They look like they're going to sell for more than the price you can buy a new one from the club shop. The bidders are probably unaware that the club are selling them off for €42.00, a saving of £13.00 on the original price. 

An auction finished last night at £63 for an LD Sports sponsored 3rd shirt that someone was claiming was now a rare shirt - would love to see the buyers face if they find out they’re back on sale from the Saints store!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, darren2 said:

They just said they would be delivered in time for Christmas.

Yes and given those who have already purchased the shirt get first go I wouldnt hold your breath. I am yet to receive an instruction email as was stated we would be getting

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I'd bump this thread up the list. I'm liking "the sash". Personally I think if this season carries on in the way it has for the last six games (OK I know there's a long way to go) we need to start a campaign on here to KEEP THE SASH. I reckon the sash has secret powers!!!

• Like 2

Club contacted me about my LD Sports away kit, offering me the Sportsbet.io shirt as a replacement, they e-mail you a code then you just re-order the new shirt in the shop and the code removes the price. 

This seems to allow you to purchase any of the sportsbet shirts, so even though I got the 3rd away with LD sports, I was able to order a home one.

The code will also cover any personalisation you had on the shirt as well.

So considering my LD sports logo fell off, I now have a nice white with red sash 3rd kit with no sponsor which looks way better and I'll get a home shirt as well, which is a nice bonus. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, edprice1984 said:

I got an email earlier this week stating that my replacement shirt was ready for dispatch - helpfully they included a tracking reference that doesn't work or has no link to who is delivering (I think it's Royal Mail - but I can't be sure). Anyone else get a similar email?

The £5 delivery charge was taken out of my account earlier this week but haven't received a dispatch email yet. 

• Like 1

On 02/12/2020 at 15:46, Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd said:

Site is saying that the shirt with the new sponsor is available to pre-order. Does anybody know when these are likely to start shipping?

It'd be good to know! Was looking at buying one for a Christmas present, but there's no indication whether they'll actually be dispatched in time.

It's said 'PRE-ORDER' (with no elaboration) since the day they first listed the Sportsbet versions on the store.

3 hours ago, ant said:

It'd be good to know! Was looking at buying one for a Christmas present, but there's no indication whether they'll actually be dispatched in time.

It's said 'PRE-ORDER' (with no elaboration) since the day they first listed the Sportsbet versions on the store.

That's exactly it. My e-mails to the club shop to ask the question haven't been replied to. The kit fiasco continues... 

I few days ago the £5 delivery charge came out of my account which implies that there is activity afoot !

Am expecting two replacement shirts for the doomed previous LS ones but time is getting tight as I want to send them to Belgium to arrive before Xmas !

On 02/12/2020 at 15:46, Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd said:

Site is saying that the shirt with the new sponsor is available to pre-order. Does anybody know when these are likely to start shipping?

We got an email Wednesday before last on 25th November saying it was being shipped and still hasn't been received, Ts and Cs says 5 to 7 working days which was up last Friday. Tried to phone them without success to chase it up.

Edited by M271

37 minutes ago, whiteleySaint30 said:

Adult shirts then? I didn't think Junior shirts had the new sponsor on them.

Sorry, I may have mislead you. Yes they are large adults. My boys are 6'2" and 6'4", the youngest is 20 🤣, it been a tradition since 2003 that they get a saints shirt for Christmas.

From the OS Today:

"The Stadium Store will open from Thursday between 10am-6pm on weekdays and between 10am-4pm on weekends.

Please note that the Stadium Store will not be open on matchdays, including this Saturday's game against Manchester City – we will inform fans when this situation changes.

Supporters can also shop in-store at our Westquay Store from 10am-6pm on weekdays and Saturdays, and from 10am-4pm on Sundays."

13 hours ago, doggface said:

Talk of Under Armour cancelling the last couple of years left on our contract.

Does anyone know if this is true and if so who will be our new supplier 2021/22?

Wouldn't surprise me.

Over the past few years the main European clubs UA have had are us, St Pauli & AZ.  The AZ deal was ended at the end of last season and last month St Pauli announced a mutual termination at the end of this season so it seems like UA are trying to exit pre-existing deals.

On 08/12/2020 at 07:40, edprice1984 said:

My new (un-Under Armoured) shirt arrived yesterday

Got an email on 25/11 saying shirts were ready for dispatch. No sign yet, when I check tracking number it just says “sorry unable to confirm status, try again tomorrow” and when I call it just rings. 

Anyone else in the same boat?

36 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

Got an email on 25/11 saying shirts were ready for dispatch. No sign yet, when I check tracking number it just says “sorry unable to confirm status, try again tomorrow” and when I call it just rings. 

Anyone else in the same boat?

I had exactly the same, email 25/11, tracking number bloody useless......mine turned up by Royal Mail yesterday 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/07/2020 at 10:59, djharvey said:

Oldham Athletic 20-21 Home & Away Kits + Anniversary Logo Released ...

Interesting going back through this thread, a lot of people will have been happy with yesterday’s announcement it seems. That Oldham away kit would have been a solid start, with blue shorts and white socks....

20 hours ago, bpsaint said:

Interesting going back through this thread, a lot of people will have been happy with yesterday’s announcement it seems. That Oldham away kit would have been a solid start, with blue shorts and white socks....

It looks like a sunday league kit to me! 😅

Edited by Saint86

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody been able to compare one of the unbranded/Sportsbet.io shirts to the Under Armour/LD Sports version?

Looking to buy one or t'other as a present, and whilst I'm sure they'd prefer the up-to-date version, I'm half envisaging it being a Rupert Lowe-era special in terms of the quality.

34 minutes ago, ant said:

Has anybody been able to compare one of the unbranded/Sportsbet.io shirts to the Under Armour/LD Sports version?

Looking to buy one or t'other as a present, and whilst I'm sure they'd prefer the up-to-date version, I'm half envisaging it being a Rupert Lowe-era special in terms of the quality.

Can't really see much difference in quality to be honest.  Only thing I'd say, is that it looks a bit odd without the UA logo on.