Bournemouth 0-3 Saints - Match Thread

Noodles34

Just now, BotleySaint said:

We are basically the same as normal. No changes from Brighton. No fresh impetus from a week. Arguably worse given the corner kicks.

Which is my concern with Ralph. We may had been good in 2020, but now, we’re dishing up the same dross week in week out with no changes. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Adams may or may not have missed. But we'll never know because Redmond chose the wrong option, like he does every single time he gets the ball.

I know Adams would have missed, because much like Redmond, he also misses every time he has a shot he has to think about. 

1 minute ago, Vancouver Saint said:

Any other livestreams? Can't get the others to work...

I can describe it to you. Backwards sideways Backwards sideways. Give it away. Rinse repeat for 90 mins x 12.

Edited by BotleySaint
  • Haha 2

Just now, nta786 said:

There really isn’t much difference between top 8 Championship and Bottom 6 PL clubs these days- I guess the parachute payments help that. 

We wouldn’t be too 8 in the championship with the way we’re playing at the moment. 

Just now, SKD said:

I honestly couldn’t tell you what were good at these days. We have regressed so much it’s untrue. 

seemily not even pressing very well anymore.

We should be fired up today, this is a make or break game for the rest of the season I feel! 

Just now, Kermitzasaint said:

Does Redmond do anything positive in a game. The most utterly ineffective player in our team. The fact Ralph picks him is the reason he needs to be fired

You might want to edit that you plum

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Bournemouth 0-3 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic