The Euro2020 Thread

Saint Garrett

Just now, egg said:

Yep, on the rare occasions he's been in the box. So little movement. 

It’s bizarre how crap he’s been this tournament but the World Cup was the same once we got out the group

Edited by Turkish

Just now, Turkish said:

It’s bizarre how crap he’s been this tournament but the World Cup was the same once we got out the group

If I'm making excuses for him I'd say that he doesn't make runs as nobody picks him out. He's been playing like a false 9 who doesn't even drop off. As you say, bizarre. 

4 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

I'm gonna stick my neck out and make a prediction. We'll score a great goal and take the lead, then Germany will get a late equaliser in controversial circumstances and then go on to win on penalties.

Nope. 0-0 then German win on penalties

Has Harry Kane forgotten how to run? It’s cringeworthy watching him plod about.

Get him off and get someone on who at least puts the effort in. But Southgate won’t do that will he?

could do with Bamford up front to give us a focal point. Shame he didn’t make the squad 😬

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vectraman said:

Get him off and get someone on who at least puts the effort in. But Southgate won’t do that will he?

could do with Bamford up front to give us a focal point. Shame he didn’t make the squad 😬

Adams and Ings up there and England would be 3-0 up

1 minute ago, vectraman said:

Or Watkins. Or Ings. We need someone who can lead the line and make runs. 

17 minutes ago, Turkish said:

4d chess from Harry. If he plays shit then this value won't go up so then buying clubs won’t get priced out of trying to sign him...

Edited by OttawaSaint

1 minute ago, obelisk said:

Yesterday it was notable how most players were always looking for a forward pass. Today it's a bit like watching Saints.

Yep.

Different quality compared to last night.