Sheff Utd 2-2 (p.2-4) Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

2 minutes ago, Dorchester Saint said:

His first game in the UK as part of an unbalanced reserve side and you’ve already written him off. Classic spazwebery. 🙄

Not really, he was utter shite in the highlights videos we saw before we signed him as well.

Most with any sense could make a very solid, educated guess, he’d be useless. 

He was the cheap option and he’s, very predictably, absolutely fucking rubbish. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dman said:

Not really, he was utter shite in the highlights videos we saw before we signed him as well.

Most with any sense could make a very solid, educated guess, he’d be useless. 

He was the cheap option and he’s, very predictably, absolutely fucking rubbish. 

🤣🤣After one game in a new country….LOL!! Fucking clueless!! 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

At least Lyanco is cheap and I’d like to think on relatively low wages.

I still think we should have pushed the boat out a bit to somehow tempt Caleta-Carr but it’s in the past now so we move on.

I hope the mistake can only kick him up the arse a bit more it’s of no surprise because he has little match experience atm.

Remember, Jannik made a horrific error against Cardiff in 2018, think it was Ralph’s first game so don’t write off straight away.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nta786 said:

At least Lyanco is cheap and I’d like to think on relatively low wages.

I still think we should have pushed the boat out a bit to somehow tempt Caleta-Carr but it’s in the past now so we move on.

I hope the mistake can only kick him up the arse a bit more it’s of no surprise because he has little match experience atm.

Remember, Jannik made a horrific error against Cardiff in 2018, think it was Ralph’s first game so don’t write off straight away.

That was Vesty, undershit backpass in horrible rain. 

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

#equalpay

What?!!

Do they generate the same income?

Is there equal pay in the Premier League?

Expand what are you saying rather than just type some facile hashtag?

All footballers are paid on the basis of what they are thought to be worth. Or are you promoting equal pay for all Premiership, Championship and Football League players?

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Dorchester Saint said:

🤣🤣After one game in a new country….LOL!! Fucking clueless!! 

Out of interest…….

say that this Lyanco fella had not had a mare on his first game, and had played well. If some on here made comments that he looked really good and that Saints could have unearthed a gem, would you have said “after one game? Fucking clueless!!”

• Like 5

1 minute ago, The Kraken said:

Out of interest…….

say that this Lyanco fella had not had a mare on his first game, and had played well. If some on here made comments that he looked really good and that Saints could have unearthed a gem, would you have said “after one game? Fucking clueless!!”

Pretty much yes….he’d still be playing against a championship reserve side in a premier league reserve side, I wouldn’t be daft enough to make stupid knee jerk comments either way under these circumstances. 

1 minute ago, Dorchester Saint said:

Pretty much yes….he’d still be playing against a championship reserve side in a premier league reserve side, I wouldn’t be daft enough to make stupid knee jerk comments either way under these circumstances. 

Kneejerk comments are a prerequisite round here, did you not see the state of the City build up

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Sheff Utd 2-2 (p.2-4) Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic