Summer 2022 Transfer Window

mcbendy

4 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Please no. An awful player who will no doubt go for some silly money because he's English and from Liverpool's academy

5 minutes ago, Midfield_General said:

They don't want to sell him anyway. 

So good enough for Liverpool to want to keep him, but not good enough for us. Not sure how that works. 

Just now, Saint Garrett said:

No idea pal. I know the offer for him was still there as of this morning, but dont think there is any expectation. Anything could have happened today.

Ok thanks mate. Perhaps we will pull off a gem of a signing for a striker from somewhere, fingers crossed.

15 minutes ago, John Boy Saint said:

Whats the plan ditch the 5 at the back and play 6 at the back now - we are talking about a lot of centre back possibly incoming - I know our defence had more holes in than a sieve seems a bit excessive.......................................................or are we being radical and planning 2 banks of CB's at the back (yes I'm being silly............ but we did have our resident nutter playing at 10 on Saturday).

...sorry @skintsaint I was typing as you posted 

We're trying to get rid of three CBs and get one in, pretty obvious we are sticking to four at the back.

10 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Some Attacking talent worth looking at:

Junior Adamu, Broja, Moussa Dembele , Bayo, Beto, Enes Unal, Micheal Frey, Onuachu, 

Last chance Saloon 

Ben Brereton , Gyokeres  

If we sign any of the above you boys owe me a pint lol

Maybe we should have a sweepstake. Everyone selects a striker that the club could look at and suggest him on here. First one to name a player gets that player as their nomination but only one nomination is allowed. If the club buys that player, the person who nominated them is the winner. Anyone who knows the winner should buy them a pint next time they see them in the pub.

I'd go for the player I mentioned earlier: Vangelis Pavlidis.

Here is his YouTube video:

Hehe!!!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Toadhall Saint said:

Is that important Turkish?

important we have diversity at SFC we are a modern club 

There was also a discussion recently about us being the first club to field an all black team

Edited by Turkish

9 minutes ago, Le Timmier said:

An announcement would be nice wouldn't it?!

It'd be pretty tedious if the club are bundling them together and doing some sort of group announcement just before the window 'slams' shut.  

Give them a chance, just because the media are all saying it's done doesn't mean it's completed to the extent we're happy to announce it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

We're trying to get rid of three CBs and get one in, pretty obvious we are sticking to four at the back.

🤪Thats what I said 4 centre backs playing 2 in front of the other 2 = 4 🤪

(Emojis are pants on my laptop - to punctuate the point of me silly - better on iPad)

😁😇🔴🔴😇

Any genuine ITK with something juicy to reveal? Any Lear jets arriving at Southampton or black limos spotted pulling into Staplewood? Has the Potters Heron been booked? Have the lights been turned off at St Marys yet? We're all waiting for the big one. 🙂

Edited by saintant

2 minutes ago, John Boy Saint said:

🤪Thats what I said 4 centre backs playing 2 in front of the other 2 = 4 🤪

(Emojis are pants on my laptop - to punctuate the point of me silly - better on iPad)

😁😇🔴🔴😇

Windows key + full stop brings up the emoji panel just to help you out 😉😁🔴

2 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Forest sign Boly from Wolves - their 19th signing.  They are now eyeing up their 20th with some lad from the championship.

How on earth are all these players going to fit in the squad?

Apparently they lost 25 players for various reasons from the end of last season.

14 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

4 CBS is fine as long as there isn’t a big injury crisis. I prefer some kind of a fifth option. Right now that’s Lancashire unless Lavia is able to adapt. I definitely hope ABK and Salisu stay fit though and it does look like we’ve ditched the 3 CBS option.

Just now, revolution saint said:

Fuck it, lets just get Mebude in from City.  We've probably earned enough clubcard points off them to get him for next to nothing anyway.

4 minutes ago, skintsaint said:

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha if he stays in France

I like that he’s thinking of carbon footprints. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SaintJackoInHurworth said:

Maybe we should have a sweepstake. Everyone selects a striker that the club could look at and suggest him on here. First one to name a player gets that player as their nomination but only one nomination is allowed. If the club buys that player, the person who nominated them is the winner. Anyone who knows the winner should buy them a pint next time they see them in the pub.

I'd go for the player I mentioned earlier: Vangelis Pavlidis.

Here is his YouTube video:

Hehe!!!

Does decent tunes in his free time

Edited by Convict Colony
  • Haha 1